Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
She'll never Take The Blame Herself.
@"Spirit Scribe"  and @"BIAD" 
I know, I know,,,, but she has another statement today.
Quote:Hillary Clinton says Bernie Sanders’s reluctance to concede the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination before the party’s convention was disrespectful, hurtful and stood in stark contrast to the way she handled her primary loss to Barack Obama in 2008.

“I had such a different experience in ’08,” Clinton said in an interview with the “Pod Save America” podcast that was posted on Tuesday. “Once it was over, it was over.
And I quickly endorsed President Obama. I worked really hard to get him elected. I was still arguing with my supporters at the Denver convention, telling people, ‘Don’t be ridiculous. You’ve got to vote for Senator Obama, at the time.’ And I was thrilled when he got elected.”

“I didn’t get anything like that respect from Sanders and his supporters,” Clinton said. “And it hurt. You know, to have basically captured the nomination, ending up with more than 4 million votes than he had. And he dragged it out.”
Link
She didn't deserve any Respect,,, The DNC handed her the Nomination and Screwed Old Bernie.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
She'll never Take The Blame Herself. - by guohua - 09-11-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: She'll never Take The Blame Herself. - by Wallfire - 09-12-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: She'll never Take The Blame Herself. - by guohua - 09-12-2017, 09:44 PM