Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Words of Wisdom for Today's Idiots
A loving reminder: I say the following words with a peaceful and compassionate heart. They are meant to help you.

The skin pealing of identity I am about to perform is necessary and loving. If you read anything other than a state of even-witnessing and quiet in my naturally descriptive and strong words, then you are projecting your own suppressed emotional issues upon them. Please remember that when reading the following article addressed to those in the world who would tear down statues and erase history in moments when these words might trigger something inside you and make further reading difficult. Read on. And if you see your anger rising, be a mere witness of it rising. It actually isn’t “yours.” Just watch thoughts, reactions and emotions, without being for or against them and over time you’ll see them disappear as if you are a dreamer awakening from a long sleep. What follows is a reality beyond wonderful.

Erasing history is not “learning” from history.
And yet, such acts of vandalism, whether by a government or an uninformed, hysterical mob mindset, are a common act at the end of great ages. A collective madness, fueled by a binary (0-1, black and white), intolerant and mediocre understanding of history fires the belly passions of the vacuous brained. Human beings become human “things” when they attempt to dispose of “things” that symbolize points of historical contention.

These “things” were once your neighbors, or your ancestors, represented in images and statues of the historically remembered dead. The historical literacy of those who would topple them seems to be as deep as the thin stain of pigeon poop splattering the statues. The intellectually challenged fixating on only one act of all-to-human error would topple symbols and overthrow the entire life and works of historical figures that helped out nation. All the good they have done is violently forgotten when mob-madness marches in the streets of Charlottesville, Virginia, the other week.

It takes two to rumble. Left-wingers organized with their weapons of riot spoiling for a fight with right-wingers legally assembling in Charlottesville to protest the pulling down of Confederate statues of Robert E. Lee with a minority of them equally armed to spoil a peaceful assembly.

You young men and women on an anti-fascist crusade with sharpened fascist weapons in hand think statue crashing will clean the slate for righteousness by taking down General Robert E. Lee, just because you think he represents “only” a symbol of those who upheld slavery in the Confederacy.

Hold on a moment. Before you brain some neo-Nazi, just how much do you know about the life and deeds of Robert E. Lee? Do you comprehend how citizens of America in those days felt about their states? That a man could defend his state from violent invasion as his reason and not in defense of slavery?

How many of you neo-Nazi baiters know that President Lincoln at the onset of southern states seceding from the Union had asked the American Army’s most gifted and respected officer to lead Union forces to break the Confederate rebellion was none other than Robert E. Lee?

No memory spawns no virtue.

Be a force of mindless reaction. Hit that white guy with the Confederate flag while he’s down, sprawled on the ground with your riot stick as photos of the Charlottesville riots show, even if the mainstream media fixated on the White Supremacists marching and Nazi saluting with Swastikas and Confederate Stars and Bars flags.

Tear down a statue of a Confederate soldier from its podium and spit on it like a barbarian from the Dark Ages or an Islamic State terrorist raiding an Iraqi museum to destroy statues of ancient Mesopotamian cultures. Blithely have no clue how existentially torn Robert E. Lee was, a great and thoughtful man, when Virginia joined the Confederacy.

Lee rejected Lincoln’s offer and join the Confederacy not to uphold slavery but to defend his countrymen from invasion. Only a rampaging hooligan cannot know what country and people Lee was defending. Who wants to bother their pee-brained mind with the many shades of “gray” that brought good men on both sides to join the blue and gray armies on the battlefield of the American Civil War? Few of you hooligans give a hoot that many men of the South could not bring themselves to fight and kill their own people, their sons and brothers, their fathers.

You cannot rightly judge the past if you don’t understand how people of the past thought and felt. Back in those days, your state was first your country, gathered in a union of other sovereign states. Lee could not bring himself to fight and kill his own kin, his own people, the Virginians. Therefore he could not lead the Union Army to quell the rebellion and he made the hard and terrible choice to defend his people.

Be compassionately advised, I am not defending the world view of White Supremacists or the Confederacy. The Confederacy’s way of life was based on the social cancer of slavery and it took a civil war to cut that tumor out of America and so far, not with complete remission. You can read a whole series of articles I published a few years ago by clicking on [i]Confederacy that angered as many of my white racist readers as this article is upsetting my leftist-supremacist readers right now.[/i]

Perhaps it is impossible to reach my white readers harboring racist misunderstanding. I’ll keep trying because I love them as much as I love my liberally unconscious friends. For today, I will entertain the possibility that there’s a slightest chance that I can reach those of you who identify yourselves as being “liberal” or “progressive” by illuminating just how “liberal” and “progressive” you really are, or are not. Then maybe you can love your enemies and have compassion for them.

When I see you behaving just like the people you hate, I see you becoming that which you hate. That’s why I’m lovingly hitting you liberally-identified harder today. In a way, spouting liberal ideas but acting like a thug and a vandal of history makes you one thing the White Supremacists and American Nazis aren’t, a hypocrite. We know where the racists stand. They show their faces openly at Charelottesville while the most violent liberals who clashed with them hid their faces like cowards, shouded in black, ISIS-like, like hoods belonging to a gaggle of street gangbangers.

How many of you Left Wing-nut Supremacists battling those other idiot Right Wing-nut Supremacists at Charlottesville demonstrations the other week know what important role of peace and reconciliation Robert E. Lee played in healing the nation after one of the most vicious and bloody civil wars in modern times? The vanquished Southerners looked up to him and he advised reconciliation and peace. If he had declared for guerilla war the South would have fought one.

By your acts you shall be judged by a cosmic intelligence that could be yours to awaken if you stayed your dark passions and opened your hearts to your enemies, as Yeshua (Jesus) did.

My God! Can you imagine Martin Luther King behaving like you have behaved last week at Charlottesville, you hooded and masked “liberals” tearing down statues like barbarians sacking Rome or ancient jihadists burning down the Alexandria Library in Egypt?
You were looters of history.

King used the greater power of peaceful civil disobedience and non-violent protest to move a racist nation a great step forward in civil rights for African Americans and the poor, a step that couldn’t be achieved for a century after it should have happened at the end of bloodshed in the Civil War. A peaceful man can move mountains of ignorance without one statue needed to be toppled or spat upon.
Do you think your violence will erase slavery and injustice from the world? Beware of your accomplices in history who acted like you do, trying to purge the world of people they judged hastily and stupidly as bad and evil, putting on airs of righteous purity they did not possess for it takes a monster to commit monstrous acts of obliterating history, thinking you are making a better world. What you are doing when you topple or remove statues is not standing with the righteous; you are standing with the Hitler Youth who gleefully burned books of Jews and intellectuals to purify humanity for a better world by attempting to wipe their memories of Jews with fire.

You idiots lobbying in Congress and in your assembled mobs on the streets clamor for statues of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson to be removed from the Capitol Building premises because they were slave owners. Last week it was the white supremacists marching in torchlight parades. In the future you Liberal Supremacists will be raising your firebrands and like Hitler’s children you’ll someday storm and destroy the Thomas Jefferson Memorial.

My goodness, some of you have already defaced the images of Lincoln, the president who liberated the slaves, the president the first African American president loved most, Barack Obama. It seems you don’t even know the difference who fought who in the civil war. And then there was the VICE article online that had to change the original title of the article because some people were decent enough to complain. It presented an “Alt Left” title and theme: Occupy Mount Rushmore, South Dakota. Wire the faces of Jefferson and Washington chiseled on the mountain and blow them to bits.

I saw that kind of insanity committed in videos coming out of Afghanistan in early 2001 when the Islamic-fundamentalist Taliban decided to put on a big show touting their extreme hatred for any image of god or man as a sin of “idolatry.” OK, fine if Islam as a religion doesn’t want any images of the Prophet Muhammad or of Allah turned into statues or paintings. But where do you get off imposing your violent will on others who believe differently?

A thousand years before Islam reached Afghanistan it was a huge Buddhist nation. A sandstone statue of Buddha hundreds of feet high was carved in relief upon a mountainside, and up to 2001, it was one of the wonders of ancient Afghanistan. The Taliban videotaped it being blown to bits. They hopped up and down with glee, spitting on the rubble, and whacking it with their shoes just like a saw a mob of you Liberal Supremacists, gloating over a ruined Confederate statues that you just vandalized the other week in Charlottesville, glistening its twisted wreckage with your loogies of lustful anger.
I suppose a void of extremism must be balanced with more extremism. The “Alt Right” must invariably go to battle with similarly idiotic people pitted against you members of an “Alt Left.”

Now we have emerging an “American” Taliban. I see the rise of an American ISIS, destroying statues of the past, objects to invoke memories of lessons learned and yet to be learned, thinking that wiping these things out, like the fanatics burning books in Nurnberg, Nazi Germany or burning down a vast library of antiquities in Alexandria Egypt, that somehow that makes one a wise guy.

After the Buddha demolition, Afghanistan fell into darkness. After the book burning, the Nazis began to burn people. After the treasure trove of record of the classical ages was burned to the ground, people were forced to convert to a religion, not by love or by understanding, or a free heart submitting happily to God. No. With their heads covered in the ashes of lost classical memories they were threatened to submit to a new god or face beheading by the sword.

It seems some of you sword bearers and library burners have reincarnated to herald and create dark ages again. When you erase a symbol of slavery, I assure you from understanding history’s precedents, you erase a point of discussion and debate about ending slavery. I promise you, the day you destroy all the symbols of slave owners, wiping your mind blank of their memory, you will have hastened the return of your own slavery once again.

If you destroy the memory of Washington and Jefferson because of their one mistake, you have made their error more important than their many gifts to this republic—gifts of freedom and an American dream given to you in humanity’s greatest experiment in forming a republic with democratic values as the basis of its laws.

Remember what Yeshua said in the New Testament when a mob of men came to stone a prostitute?
“He who has not sinned, cast the first stone.”

So I lovingly say unto you:
“He or she, white or black, who has not had a racist thought, cast down the first Confederate statue.”

He or she, Caucasian or African American who has not hated, be the first man or woman to beat another flawed human being, just like yourselves. Use your club to hit someone sprawled on the ground in a mob riot in Charlottesville.

Your hand is becoming like the hand of ISIS. Today you break the statues with your hammers or pull them down with your ropes. Tomorrow you’ll be cutting throats of the apostate, un-American that doesn’t measure up to your idea of being American or you will hang by the neck your fellow American with your rope.

A savage paints the world in a black and white judgmental mindset of the mob mind. You will destroy the memory of Washington and Jefferson first, and then next you will destroy the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence that they gave you.

I curse the unconsciousness of your enablers, the media anchors on TV whoring for news-tricks called “better ratings” while fanning your violence and witch hunts. I see a new left-leaning intolerance rising. It matches those on the extreme opposite and intolerant right.

There was rightful sympathy for the woman demonstrator at Charlottesville being a fatal victim of a right-wing hater, yet MSNBC’s editorial filter throughout its hours of reporting in the aftermath never sought a balancing perspective. No mention was there of the well organized Antifa hooligans enticing and inciting fights with the right-wingers. Left was lily white of any guilt. No caveat of a reminder was tendered for the equally hateful crime that happened a few months earlier when the Republican congressmen and their aids playing a baseball game where shot by a Left-Wing Supremacist in Alexandria, Virginia, simply because they were Republicans, as if your political persuasion collectively makes you a hated Jew in that man’s fascist, democratic worldview. Shall the world brand all liberals the same like I’m hearing new anchors brand all white people attending the demonstration with a collective and sweeping judgment?

One night after the riots, Rachel Maddow of MSNBC was leering with lustful glee at footage of men and women marching with tiki torches in a rally to protest against Confederate Statues being torn down. Yes, many of them were stiff-arming Nazi salutes and carrying stars and bars Confederate flags.

Guess what?
It is their First Amendment right to do so. The First Amendment defends their right to do it just as much as it defends your right to peacefully assemble and counter protest with your symbols of left wing pride, such as your LBTGQA rainbow flags. Most of the whites flying their Confederate flags are just as much against your lifestyle as you are of theirs, yet both of you, if you truly are Americans, must honor the First Amendment right of the other to peacefully assemble, period.

If you understand what it is to be a citizen of this nation, you must respect the rights of others as you expect your own rights to be respected. There is no two ways of behavior about it.

I don’t support anyone’s violent expression of their racial, spiritual or political “supremacy” over others, be it Right, Left, Conservative or Liberal supremacy—Christian, Buddhist, Islamic or Atheist Fundamentalist. Democracy is about living in community with others you differ with. Only a non-democratic mind, a totalitarian mindset, imposes its views violently to oppress and erase or destroy the lives of others. All who tear down statues and attempt to erase history are having their Fascist moment of unconscious action.

Rachel Maddow had her Fascist moment on air, using the power and responsibility of her television anchor position. She was goading her audience to recognize all of those white people in the footage of their peaceful march and get them fired from their jobs and branded as white racists “for the rest of their lives.”

Rachel Maddow, you are a Jew. How can you hate and desire to hurt, and sweepingly brand all of those people for persecution, for loss of their jobs, meaning their children will go hungry and suffer?

Your judgment of them, your direction to your viewers to persecute them and their families is you wearing your hatred and racism on your sleeve like the Nazi’s forced your relatives to wear their hate on your realtives’ sleaves from ghetto to gas chamber. Your recent ancestors were forced to wear the Star of David that defined your people as subhumans to be denied jobs and persecuted in Germany.

Nazis lusted, as you do, for people of a certain race to be identified, stripped of a livelihood, their families to suffer, “for the rest of their lives” with no chance of redemption.

When you speak like that and incite millions of people watching to see those men and women’s livelihoods destroyed, you have become allied with the very same darkness, once effectively goaded into action that murdered six million of your own people.
Be ashamed and come back to the light of a loving heart.

Source

Messages In This Thread
Words of Wisdom for Today's Idiots - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-31-2017, 05:24 PM