Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For the love of (face palm)
(08-15-2017, 12:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Sweet Jesus!

Everyone always wanting to kick the shit out of someone else!

Ain't we had about enough of going to war for other folks?

Venezuelans can handle Venezuela - or not. It's THEIR goddamned country, let 'em run it as they see fit! I can't see that we have any dog at all in that fight.

Same for Syria - what goddamned business have WE got interfering in THEIR civil war? I can see a reason to go take ISIS out, but the problem is we worry and fret more over taking Assad out than ISIS, and ISIS is the bunch who've declared war on US - Assad never has. They're poking the wrong badger there, in my opinion. If that's all we're gonna do, then why are we there at all?

I felt the same way about Iraq. We had no business screwing around in Iraq when Afghanistan was the enemy of the day, harboring folk who actually HAD attacked us. I felt then, and I feel still, that Bush took his eye off the ball in Afghanistan so he could wreak war on Iraq, when that was entirely unnecessary. Once again, we were fighting the wrong war, and putting the right one on the back burner.

Same for Korea. I give nary a shit about that mouthy little piss-ant Kimmie. It's a tempest in a tea pot, and we are paying the runt far more attention than he deserves. What about South Korea, you may ask? Hell with 'em. I ain't forgot all the demonstrations in South Korea demanding the US get out. Hell, If I had my way, we'd have left them to their fate so fast we would have left a hole in the air where we had been standing. Don't want me here? Fine, I'll haul ass, and let you fend for yourself forever after. Little Kimmie always bragging about how he's gonna attack the mainland US (to hear the MSM tell the tale)? Pfft. Put up or shut up. He ain't got shit to attack with. All he's got is a big mouth and a stick up his ass. We're paying way too much attention to that pipsqueak.

Kosovo? We had no business there as a nation, either. Kosovo was someone else's problem, not ours. No amount of paint and varnish could make it ours, either, same as all these other places I've mentioned.

Trump has 3 1/2 years left to straighten up and fly right, fulfill his promises (you know - the ones he made that got him elected in the first place) and stop stalling by throwing attention everywhere OTHER than where it ought to be, before his ass is ridden out of DC on a rail of votes.

Donald, get your shit together, FOCUS, and git 'er done... or get the hell out of the way.

I agree, except I think with little kimmy we ought to just dare him to fulfill his threats and then ignore everything that comes out of his mouth. If he puts his money where his mouth we should end it then, and end it thoroughly.

Messages In This Thread
For the love of (face palm) - by DuckforcoveR - 08-11-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-12-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-12-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by BIAD - 08-12-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Grace - 08-15-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Ninurta - 08-15-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Grace - 08-15-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-15-2017, 02:56 AM