Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1)
Tears filled the eyes of a lot people as Elizabeth finished the national anthem..

Andros dropped his salute as everyone else did.. Andros looked at the two friends of Ira, "You know you mother F#$%ers would have to choose to stay.. Hatchette.. Get them tested and placed .. The psychological test will place them as Warrant Officers by my guess.."

Uncle Glipsie saluted Captain Colt again as a pissed off woman stood on the dock.. Andros returned the salute..

"Andros.." Kilo moved his jaw, "Uhm.. I.."

"Son.. Dont worry about talking with the Captain unless it is business," Glipsie politely spoke.. "Boats.. I am going to need four more soldiers.."

Dimitrious looked at Glipsie then to Andros, "Chief Warrant Officer.."

"Five by my guess.. He wont want to be an officer," Andros waived for the watch to allow the woman aboard..

Lizzie smiles as she waves at the woman, "Auntie Rachel.."

Rachel's red hair blows int the wind, "Baby.." She walks over to Glipsie.. "What are doing.. I thought you would leave.. You.. You joined SPAWAR?"

Rear Admiral Esfers comes up the plank.. She takes a deep breath, "Littleman.. What the F#$% has the CfaBF done?"

"We took an oath Essie," Andros spoke softly.. "As we held the ceremony.. The US Embassy in a third world S#$%hole was being attacked.. SPAWAR opened fire on the assualt group from orbit.. The US Embassy held.. As we speak all this involved are being brought into custody.. Let the DoD know that from this point forward.. Any pinned down unit among our allies may call on us.. We will extract them.."

A prison vehicle pulls up to the doc..

"Clear me a space on the flight deck Cheif Wo.. " Andros coldly speaks, "One of our crew members just arrived.." 

"Rachel.. Please take the civilians inside.. You too Lizzy," Glipsie took a deep breath..

"I want two fire teams on the deck," Dimitrious took a deep breath.. "Second Lt. O'Grady!"

Soldiers in new looking Louisana tiger uniforms and weird guns spread out Professionally.. They spread out and hid behind various planes.. 

"Littleman," Esfers was not happy..

Lizzy took Rachel's hand, "This is not going to be good.. Dad is about to introduce someone to the concept of Honor Courage Commitment.."

A man is brought out of the back of the truck restrained to a gurney like device..

Glipsie goes, "F#$% me! Lock and load now Second Lt.. Prepare to.."

"That wont be necessary.." Andros watches as the chained man breaks free, "Hey A$$hole!!"

As the man decked one of the guards he stopped and looked at Andros..

"Leave them alone.. I need you to hurry up.. Unchain him.. I have a date with his baby sister.. I intend to F#$% her in the A$$ and make her moan my name," Andros seemed to be speaking in a megaphone.. "No.. Dumb@$$.. I did.. did.. did.. not.. not.. not stut .. stutter!" The man's nostrils flared, "Your mother is making the bed.. Her cherry pie should be just about coming out of the oven.. Would you like some nieces, nephews, brothers, and sisters.. Hatchette?"

The XO is reading a pad and looks at the Captain, "Sir.."

"Contact his ex-girlfriends.. And the two women writing him.. They need a real man.. I will fly them out here.. They are all trash anyway," Andros looks at the wide eyed man..

"Sir," hatchette swallows hard..

"You heard the Captain," Senior Lt. Sparlitch shook her head..

"Contacting all the women in Former Seamna Uts life," Hatchette shakes her head..

The pad pings back..

The guard is wide eyed for a second and tosses Uts the keys as they back up..

"Officer.. Give Uts your Baton.. I dont want him to feel inadequate," Andros smiles as he takes off his cover..

Uts unlocks himself and looks at Andros..

Hatchette takes a deep breath, "Captain.. A Sabrina Uts responded.. She wants to know what.. Sir.." Andros looks at his Xo, "She wants you to know she has left the window unlocked.. She will .. Sir she will be wearing her old cheerleading uniform .. No panties.."

Uts was shaking as he dropped the keys..

The pad dinged again..

"Apparently Mrs. Uts .. Sir," Hatchette shook her head.. "That is disgusting I did not need to see that picture.. His father will be out of town tomorrow.."

Uts balls up his fist and turns his head sideways, "You.. You.."

The pad in hatchettes hand pings a couple of more times..

"His girlfriend before he was jailed said her boyfriend is in jail.. She has agreed to a date," Hatchette looked at the captain.. Hatchette looks up, "At the stripclub she works at.."

The officers are looking up at Andros shaking there heads.. The older officer smiles evilly and takes out his baton, "Son.. He is right there.."

Uts takes the baton quietly..

"Tell Uts sister I want her nude.. Completely.. " Looking at the pad, "Tell her I like a little fur.. She doesnt have to.."

Uts leaps from the dock to the side of the ship, "I am going to kill you pretty boy.."

Andros waives off the guard and motions for Uts to bring it..

Slowly like a predator Uts comes forward.. He goes for Andros..

Everyone is surprised when Uts goes fling into a plane, "Let me know when we are starting Uts.." Andros takes off his cover, "You cracked my ribs when we first fought you old a$$hole.. I only broke your arm in retaliation.. "

Uts shakes his head and sees the baton on the ground..

Andros kicks the baton to Uts, "Hold my Cover XO.." With an evil grin music fills the air..

"Littleman he is a killer and," Esfers is interrupted when Uts moves at a surprising speed..

Uts goes at least five feet into the air, crashing hard into the metal deck..

"Wake him up Master Chief..." Andros grins as he sings...

Dimitrious walks over after picking up a bottle of water.. He pours it over Uts face, "Son.." Uts comes up swinging at Dimitrious and goes right back Down.. Dimitrious pours more water, "Son.. Captain Colt is getting ready to leave.. Your mother said something about .."

Uts came up and charged straight at the Captain..

For the next few minutes the process is repeated.. Each time Uts is woke up by a different member of the crew or Andros..

Major Smith shakes his head as he kicks Uts feet, "Son.. Stay down.. You havent laid a blow on the Captain yet.. "

Uts stands up like a prize fighter in the old days. Shaking his head, "He.. My sister.. My.." Uts shakes his head, "Kill him!!"

Uts stumbles towards the Captain.. He moves very slow, "I.. Box.."

Andros sweeps Uts, causing him to land on the deck of the ship looking up..

"It is over when you say.. Reporting for duty Captain," Andros calmly smiles.. "Esfers darling.. We really need to talk.."

Uts sits up and just sits there, "F#$% you.." Trying to stand up Uts falls down.. He sits back up and pukes, "I.."

"I will kill you," Andros looks at Uts.. "I do need you more then you need me

"I.. I. Need me..." Uts stands up very slowly.. "Fromer BMSN Uts reporting for duty .." Seeing Andros's face, "Captain.."

Uts falls down onto the flight deck..

"Doctor Amear.. Medical Emergency.. Antidote," Andros looks inside the peeway.. 

A man wearing a weird looking armored suit shakes his head, "Captain.. This has to be exact.. If what you said was true.."

"Scan him," andros is kneeling over Uts.. He sits him up and speaks in a weird voice, "I got you buddy.. "

"Callahan," Uts sounds confused..

"This is gonna hurt. A series injection. Bite down on this," Andros put the baton infront of Uts mouth.. "One of stones B#$%^es injected you with a poison.."

"STONE," Uts bites the Baton.. "DEWW itt!!"

"S@#$%," The Doctor takes a deep breath.. "Son you cant fight me.. We are gonna be here for the next four minutes.. Timed shots.."

Uts is wide eyed as the first inject goes in..

"You barely survived the first time due t being pure evil," Andros spoke in Uts voice.. 

A small timer beeps as Doctor Amear clears the air out of the needle, "Three.. Two... One.."

He slams the needle into Uts leg..

Uts screams weirdly as the needle injects him..

"Two minutes ten second son for the next counter agent.." Dr. Amear shakes his head.. taking out something as tears form in Uts's eyes, "It burns dumbf#$%.. It is countering the poisons.. The goal is to make sure you live with as little organ damage as possible.. Smith.. Dimitrious.. Grab his arms.. "

"I.. I can take it," Uts is nearly shaking.. "What the F#$% did that.."

"Listen to doc.. This is going to hurt.. And you are going to have one hell of a D@#$ head ache.. " Andros nods his head to Dimitrious and Smith, "O'Grady.. Sparlitch.. Grab his feet.."

All four list to the captains orders.. 

Andros grabs the Baton, "This is really.. Really.. Really, Gonna hurt.."

Andros puts his knee in Uts back..

Uts takes a deep breath, "You cant live through po... This bad," Utz takes a deep breath, "Doc.. I dont wanna die.. Do it!!"

Dr. Amear shakes his head, "All right.. But understand I have never performed this on a human before.." Uts is wide eyed as the Doctor quickly puts in two ports, one after the other.. "This is where the odds get dicey.. This is going to hurt.. Scream.. do NOT move.."

"Dad.." Lizzy pointed at Uts with his eyes opened, "You were right he was playing possum.."

Uts looks away from Andros and Lizzy.. He looks around and back to the Captain, "Sir.. Why.. Why did you.."

"Uts.. You were about to be near death for about two years.." Andros put his feet up on a desk, "I dont have two years.. Lizzy Uts here is a friend where I am from.. He has a long way to go.. From the thug in the brig to Legate in the Olmec Legion.."

"Legate.. Oh.." Lizzy goes wide eyed, "How did you two meet.."

Uts has a confused look on his face..

"I had to beat him to make Captain.. The mother F#$%er managed to break two of my ribs," Andros shook his head.. "That was with soul speak.."

"Thats not possible dad.. He.. He almost beat you," Lizzy looks at her father.. "You made Captain.. He.. "

Uts responded, "I.. Legate.. Captain?"

"In exchange for getting you here early.. Uts.. I will train you to be an officer.. " Andros holds out his hand, "Their is no arguement.. You will have to earn every thing and every step.. Right now.. I need you to keep the brig boys in line when they get here.."

Uts glares, "Sir.. I do not have any friends.."

"A wise man once tried to tell me that My Awetin was dead.. That it was my fault.. " Andros looked at Uts, "Not to focus on the past but live in the now. That Pain reminds you that you live in the now.."

"Dad.. " Lizzy was confused, "He .. Who said that.."

Uts looks at Andros..

"The man who got his arm broke to rem," Andros was interrupted..

"remind him That he lives in the now," Uts stopped and looked at the Captain.. "I owe you for saving my life.. I do not like oweing a man.."

Andros smiled, "For the record your older self put up a much better fight.. You have my word future Legate.. We will have a rematch in a few decades.. This time I am just going to shoot your A$$.."

"Sir.." Uts took a deep breath, "You are insane.. I never touched you.. There is.. Well I could have.. S#$%.. You got some kind of radar.. D@#$!"

Lizzy looks at Uts, "You are not a dumba$$.. Dad.. How does he know that.. He.."

"Your father was able to move right before or as I moved.." Uts narrowed his eyes, "Ok.. that wont happen again.."

"For you to keep listening.. Rufus is offering you something.. When Admiral Stone is to be killed.. "

Uts's eyes lit up, "She is .. I get to kill him. Admiral Stone." Uts took a moment as Andros nodded yes, "The brig boys will tip top sailors Captain.. World war one style.."

"Good.. Heal today.. We will talk tomorrow," Andros smiles evilly.. Smiling, "Do not forget.. Me and you have a rematch.. Legate.."

Uts narrowed his eyes, "Yes sir.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Wallfire - 05-31-2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Armonica_Templar - 06-05-2018, 07:46 PM