Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghostly Encounter in the House by the River
A few years ago, I may have read these accounts and seen them as just more examples of the weird world we
live in and how sometimes, our imagination may get the better of us or how we genuinely struggle to understand
that the realities that our world exists in.

But recently, I've been reading about how the study of quantum theory is cautiously pointing towards the idea that
our universe may only be one among billions-upon-billions of others that occupy the same space as our own.

It's accepted at this point nothing can travel faster than light and it's true... sort of.
What the average person doesn't appreciate is that space travels faster!
There are others that are proposed, such as entangled electron communication and 'spooky action', but it hints at
the idea that we don't really know what we are or where we are.

However, for the purposes of this discussion, if we assume that there are many other universes out there -multiverses,
as they call them, then could it be that what many here have observed as strange paranormal activity is nothing
more than some type of interaction with these multiverses?

Theorists have also discussed that if these places exist, there's no guarantee that their laws of physics will be
the same as ours, so with that in mind, anything is possible when placed against our perception of what we call
'reality'

Then we could seriously look at the idea of what our role in all this involves. Are we just a tiny piece in one box
of a particular jigsaw...? or does our personal, individual design mean that we can be applied to other complex
situations and we can assist to fit into a picture that we've never even imagined?
Is this the place where faith in oneself as being more than mere physical meets the cold rational surfaces of
science?

Again, as we learn more about what is out there and in ourselves, man-made laws could fall away and the notion
that when -and if, these universes sometimes 'rub' or touch our own, who can say what effects are played out in
our own self-constructed awareness of this reality.

So now you know why we drink!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghostly Encounter in the House by the River - by BIAD - 07-22-2017, 10:06 AM