Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies.
The THIRD Moors murderer exposed: Evil Brady and Hindley ‘did NOT act alone’

MOORS murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley did not act alone when acting
out the horrific murders of children, Daily Star Online can exclusively reveal.

'Evil Brady has been at the centre of huge interest since his death earlier this week.
Alongside lover Myra Hindley, the monstrous killer was responsible for the death of five
children in the 1960s.

But now, Daily Star Online can exclusively reveal that the infamous criminal couple
may not have been acting alone, they could have even been part of a murderous
gang of four.

Erica Gregory, who has devoted years of her life to investigating the Moors murders
-believes the pair enlisted the help of Hindley’s sister Maureen and her husband David
Smith.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1839]

To justify it, she claims that Brady and Smith were good friends, that they knew each
other before the first murder took place and that Smith was complicit in all five killings.

And chillingly, in a sickening recording of one of the Moors victims, Lesley Anne Downey,
she claims that a fourth voice can be heard as the horrific events unfold.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, she said: “Smith knew Brady before 1963,
before he met Maureen and they were partners in crime. “Smith was the violent one with
the background of abuse, Brady had the ideas while Myra and Maureen went along with
it all.

“In the Lesley Anne Downey recording, a fourth voice can be heard in the room 
-I think it was Smith.

“In that murder, they took Lesley Anne nine miles in a car but Brady was waiting in
the house setting up cameras. There’s no way Myra abducted a child and drove her
nine miles on her own, she will have needed help.

“These were intricate, well thought out murders. Smith and Maureen spent so much time
with them, they have to have been involved helping to plan and execute the crimes.

Smith and Brady’s friendship is no secret, it was Smith who reported the pair to police
after witnessing the murder of Edward Evans in 1965.

He was the Crown’s chief witness and key to the prosecution’s case against the Moors
murderers after convincing police that his association with Brady stopped at casual friendship.
And despite admitting to being at the scene of Evans’ murder, he was cleared of any
wrongdoing, paving the way for Brady and Hindley’s conviction.

Crucially, Smith’s testimony claimed he met Brady after he started seeing Maureen in
Gorton, Greater Manchester. But Daily Star Online can reveal otherwise.

Marylin Timberlake, who knew Smith well after attending the same school as him,remembers
a young Ian Brady waiting at the gates for his friend on his lunch break, months before Smith
met Maureen. Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, the 67-year-old said: “I spent my last
year at St James’ School in Gorton with David Smith.

“He definitely knew Brady before he was seeing Maureen.
They met on a daily basis, they were close. I didn’t see him with Maureen until months later.

“Brady used to stand at the gate every single lunch time waiting for Smith after the school bell
sounded, he always had a camera round his neck and girls used to run over to him.
“For me, he was definitely involved in the murders, probably all of them – he was so close to Brady.

“Smith knew exactly what was going on but they had no proof with him so he pushed Brady
under a bus. He saw an opportunity to get out and he took it.”
It doesn’t stop there, though.

Marilyn claims she saw Brady with Smith carrying a large sack in the dead of night in November
1963, the same month Moors victim John Kilbride was reported missing.
She continued: “I remember looking outside my window one night and saw two men, one of them
was carrying a big hessian sack on his back, the other was carrying a torch.
“They opened a grave at St James’ church and put this sack in it.
One was definitely Brady, the other was Smith.

“I’ve no idea what was in it or what they were doing and when I approached the local Priest
he just told me to forget about it." Another Gorton resident, Tommy Rhattigan, who claims he
escaped the Moors murderers, also said he saw Brady with Smith that night.

He told Daily Star Online: “Smith was pushing an old barrow which seemed full.
Whatever they had it was hidden out of sight either inside or covered by hessian sacking
with blue material “It was only a brief moment, but I know it was Brady and he was with Smith."

Erica Gregory went further still and points out that she has found a hessian sack on Saddleworth
Moor, believing it could be the same mentioned by Tom and Marilyn.
She said: “Smith wasn’t a hero for turning Brady in, it was what Brady wanted.

“He wanted to make his protest from inside prison. I think Smith turned him in on Brady's request.
“Brady needed the trial and the prison term to get the notoriety he craved.
Why kill if you can’t be famous? That was his line of thinking.
“Smith was a nasty piece of work, he was no hero.”

There were five confirmed victims in the Moors murders:
Pauline Reade, John Kilbride, Keith Bennett, Lesley Ann Downey and Edward Evans, between
July 1963 and October 1965. Keith Bennett’s body has never been found.

David Smith died in 2012 at the age of 64 while Maureen died of a brain haemorrhage in 1980.
When contacted by Daily Star Online, Greater Manchester Police have so far declined to comment.
Erica has written a book called The Secret Key to the Moors Murders, available at all major booksellers.
The Daily Star:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies. - by BIAD - 05-16-2017, 10:16 AM
RE: Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies. - by guohua - 05-16-2017, 01:47 PM
RE: Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies. - by BIAD - 05-16-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies. - by BIAD - 05-21-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies. - by BIAD - 07-30-2017, 12:21 PM