Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'...
BIAD
(04-26-2017, 02:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: They can suck their 15T outta my ass...
...They can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped.

Posted by Daitengu
Quote:Pffffffffffttttthhhhhh ...... al bore can fuck off and die .....

This is why you two will never do well in politics. Grey areas and nuance holds no place
for such opinions and I get the impression you think Mr. Gore is full of methane-producing
waste.
tinywondering

Seriously, I don't get it... either Climate Change is real and directly connected to us or it isn't.
If the world media were genuine, this would make a great story, unless they enjoy the taste of
snake-oil.

'...The global warming charade may be on its death bed, but Gore seems hellbent on milking

the cultural phenomenon for all its worth before its inevitable end.  With republican Donald Trump
in the White House, and with conservatives making up a majority of both houses of Congress,
it could prove rather difficult for the profiteering “activist” to accomplish any project that requires
such a leftist leap of faith.

As with all trendy pseudoscience, the global warming hoax will likely go the way of spiritualism
and Uri Geller’s bending-spoon tricks...'
SOURCE:

Heh .... got standards an am too honest ..... besides ..... would have to give up drinking large quantities alcohol ..... chasing cute bargirls ..... playing with things that go boom ..... an all the other fun stuff that keeps me occupied ..... nah ..... will pass on being in politics ..... besides ..... am picky on who associate with ..... not even I go that low to associate with politicians ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'... - by Daitengu - 04-26-2017, 08:23 PM