Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is This Man the Reincarnation of Nikola Tesla?
(04-11-2017, 05:56 PM)guohua Wrote: If only this could be True.
I've heard of him before, It's been said that he is a Quack.
His claims of the use of Crystals in Water is Completely False.
His Neophone is not used in the Real Medical Field.
He promoted Pyramid Power, which was a new age thing that Failed.

He promotes himself, yes he wrote a book, that nothing was Substantiated in, Crystal Power and Pyramid Power was all New Age Stuff that he found a Niche in to make money.
Crystal Vibrations can work to help your Chi, BUT, the Crystals Need To Be In Tune With You and Your Chi. This means you have to investigate which Crystal feels right to you and Calm and Relax your Mind and Body Feels as you hold the Crystal and Meditate. 
Not expecting to not age because you but Crystals in Water and Drink it.

I just don't think he's a Reincarnation Of The Great N. Tesla.

Sorry, I wish it could be true.

I think someone needs to post a device of his that actually worked or made a difference.
I couldn't find anything.

So Sorry Mystic Wanderer, But I'm Not Convinced he is The Genius Tesla, The Man who actually understood the Numbers 3 and how to Meditate and Communicate with  Higher Beings.

He may not be, but don't forget, many people thought Tesla was a "quack" back in his day too. 

As for the pyramid power, some people say they have built small pyramids that will sharpen razor blades; they tested it themselves and said it worked. (This was on a thread I did on ATS some years ago.)  And there have been others who swear by the healing energies they get from being inside a pyramid. 
(David Wilcock had a great in-depth show about the science behind how they work on Wisdom Teachings last year on GAIA t.v.)

I don't know enough about what he did with crystals and water to comment on that, but there is this from my OP above:

Quote:Since 1981 Flanagan has invented a series of useful devices and products based on water and specific mineral structures, in the area of health. Several of these have been very successful in the marketplace. His identification of the special properties of the negative hydride ion while once ridiculed got serious attention when the Nobelist Chandrasekhar proposed it as a major component in far space. Several scientific papers by Flanagan, about Silica Hydride have been published in peer reviewed journals.

Keep in mind, he was only 13 when he invented the Neophone. Later he put a patent on it in secrecy.  (See the 36:08 mark.)  He became good friends with the third highest-ranking CIA officer during this time, and worked with him for many years thereafter.

He did say in the interview that when he was 17, he won the highest award over every other person at a science fair for a device he invented that could detect missiles being fired. An article that appeared in LIFE magazine gained the attention of a four-star general from the pentagon, so he called his school to speak with him. (See the 30:25 mark.) Wright-Patterson sent 15 scientists to his home, where his family had to sign a non-disclosure agreement not to tell anyone else about the device, or they would take their son away and they would never see him again, and they took his device with them when they left. Sounds rather important to me.

Sorry, but he doesn't sound like a "quack" to me, especially with the interest the CIA and Pentagon took in his inventions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is This Man the Reincarnation of Nikola Tesla? - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-11-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: Is This Man the Reincarnation of Nikola Tesla? - by Wallfire - 07-05-2018, 11:23 AM