Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What SHOULD be prescribed...
(03-05-2017, 04:56 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 04:45 AM)guohua Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 04:12 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 03:55 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Prefer the method used in asia ...... drug addicts and dealers are executed ......
Theres ZERO tolerance for drugs and drug users over here ......

So what's your definition of a drug then? I mean, coffee? the Whiskey you post about constantly? Oxygen? 

Just curious as to where this argument may lead  tinycool
Excellent Thread.
The definition for me is, any Habit Forming Substance that will cause a person to sell their body, steal or murder to obtain the resources to pay for it. JMHO

Coffee  minusculethinking  I may feel like killing someone until my first 3 cups but I never have, has anyone?

Excellent point. Which brings me to a follow up:

@"Daitengu" @"guohua" 

So Long story short, Wisconsin made Kratom Illegal one sunny day. I was ordering it by the Kilo and doing just fine. My shipment was late and I went online to find out why. The company that was supplying it (which was based out of Madison Wisconsin at the time) sent me an email saying it was "delayed". That was how I found out Kratom had been banned in my state.

Here's the kicker. I was immediately cut off and had not a single "side effect". No Withdrawals. No ANYTHING. I just woke up the next day mad that something so harmless made it's way into our state house.
That is a Herb, used for pain and really none addictive.
I know of a website that has free shipping.
Link

Here is their Live Plant information: Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
What SHOULD be prescribed... - by DuckforcoveR - 03-04-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: What SHOULD be prescribed... - by Daitengu - 03-05-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: What SHOULD be prescribed... - by guohua - 03-05-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: What SHOULD be prescribed... - by guohua - 03-05-2017, 05:05 AM