Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS
(09-01-2020, 02:16 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Okay, so I watched a little of the video, and this dude seemed phonier than a $3 bill. My spider senses start tingling. Stolen valor is when someone makes statements saying they were special forces/in some branch of the military and it turns out they weren’t. Some of these assholes even wear uniforms with all kinds of medals and wind up getting veterans benefits because they are such good actors. Most of them are total fuckwads. I have absolutely no respect for people who do this. They should burn in hell as far as I’m concerned. So I started doing some digging, and came upon a website I’ve gone to before to check out some of these assholes. It seems Bill Woods is an imposter and has committed stolen valor, among many other crimes he has committed. He never was a Navy Seal. He got kicked out of the Navy for sex crimes. Then a little bit after that video he made, he got arrested for raping a 12 year old girl! Yep, the guy is a fucking pedophile. I know how you feel about pedophiles, so I thought you should know this. I believe he is still in prison. 

https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=35489

@"ChiefD".  Keep in mind that this was a secret team, like the secret space program that no one knows about.  If he came out telling their secrets, then I'm sure they did a smear campaign on him just like they do on others.  Also, google and Wikipedia recently scrubbed the web of all the things we used to have access to concerning these topics and people that could add truth to their claims.

Not trying to change your mind, and I can tell you if it's true he has stolen valor and is a pedophile, I'm right there with you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-01-2020, 03:36 PM