Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES
(11-21-2017, 10:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote: As has previously been mentioned in the thread, I've seen one...
This is one subject that I can never tire of and I believe that if I ever saw such a creature, my life would be changed forever.

Most information in regards of Bigfoot tends to come in the form of sightings and the end of an incident always seems to
arrive with the Bigfoot slipping away into the shadows. Sadly, the verbal account of a Bigfoot witness means nothing to
the academic world, even if footprints are offered.

I do believe in this phenomena, even when science shakes it's head and says nothing in all of evolutionary history -in regards
of a large bipedal man-like being roaming the North Americas. But how can such an obstacle be?

The mainstream media (don't panic, I'm not going to use the word 'conspiracy'!)... treats the Sasquatch situation as a joke.
Science is reluctant to view the meagre evidence as a cause to investigate and you can forget any Government reaction.

There are Radio Talk-ins where listeners call in and report encounters with a hairy 'monster' and I would assume that the
local law enforcement will have records of such incidents. Granted, many of the alleged observers may be after attention
or fame, but taken literally, that means anyone... all of them are mistaken, liars and mentally infirm.
Is it really possible that thousands of people are just seeing something that isn't real and society is okay with that?!

If these creatures exist -and like I've said, I believe they do, even if I have never witnessed one, then how is it that they've
elluded a techincally-driven civilisation that can fly, live under the oceans and even out in space?
Leaving the 'woo' to one-side for the moment, this creature lives in the exact same environment as us and that should
be a point in our favour in regards of locating them.

Just like Ninurta, some hunters suggest Bigfoot are curious and will overide the fears that other animals hold in order to
ease their inquisitiveness. Others have advanced that Bigfoot is a ravenous, cunning beast that cautiously perceives
us as prey.

Of course, it can be both, but wouldn't that put it in the same realms as a human? If Bigfoot ruminates, plans and can
maneuver to avoid capture, that would mean it knows how to exploit it's enemies weaknesses without the need to
destroy said-enemy... AND be self-confident in it's actions.

This could mean that the entire species has an agreed social-belief because it furthers a group's survival chances.
This idea is a lot different that just fleeing from danger. Animals that fear man can still be tricked into being caught
because of their lack of perceiving motivation.

We use dogs to lure ducks into nets due to the duck's fearful curiousity, but it doesn't second-guess the overall plan
of trapping them. Fish may see a hook in the bait, but not appreciate that something outside of their environment
wishes them harm.

Bigfoot doesn't get into that situation and it may be because:
The verve to capture one isn't there. Remember, once one is publically caught and takes it's place on the list of
the animal kingdom, the merry-go-round of money-making businesses of this topic is finished!

Agencies are fully aware of these creatures and deem their intelligence to be a handicap towards human society.
It would mess-up religion, social-controlling and even the idea that we may have to share our global power!
Imagine the moral-rights one would have to accept of a 'brother'-like being that cleaves to a different way of living.

Bigfoot doesn't need us. We could be seen as the being we truly are. Destructive, controlling and selfish.
Now how would a psychologist get his/her head around that?!
Our vanity as a species would surely be marred if we found out that another thinking-being ignored us because
of our congenital need to be 'top-dog'...! because it means they may have pondered our failings and by keeping
out of our way, forgiven those foibles.

And would that make them morally-superior than us...? A 'better' humanoid?

When weighing all these things up, one can see that it's easier to say 'Bigfoot doesn't exist' than walk into the
woods with open arms. Because if we did, we might discover the humanity we tell ourselves we have that makes
us 'top-dog'
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES - by BIAD - 11-21-2017, 12:28 PM