Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PizzaGate 2: No Matter How You Slice It ... Pizza Is An Illegal Drug!
Now Read The Headlines,,,,,,,, 
Quote:Male prostitute, 26, dies of meth overdose at Hollywood home of high-profile Democrat donor
High Profile Democrat Donor,,,,,, I wonder where Slick Willie Was Hiding?  minusculebiggrin
[Image: 431D5EBA00000578-0-image-a-4_1502302636456.jpg] Hillary might of been there though.
Ed Buck (Pictured) has been a high-profile Democratic donor for decades and AIDS activist (Pictured June 2015)
[Image: 431D5EBE00000578-0-image-a-5_1502302644402.jpg] the Governor of California,,,,, Moon bate Boy, Brown,
 Buck, who also served as a West Hollywood councilman, pictured with California Governor Jerry Brown (Pictured November 2010)

Quote:A 26-year-old man was found dead at the home of a well-known Democratic party donor late last month of a drug overdose.

The incident occurred on July 27 around 7.22pm at the West Hollywood home of Ed Buck, a high-profile political activist and wealthy contributor to the California and Los Angeles County Democratic Party. 

The Los Angeles County Coroner declared Gemmel Moore's death an 'accident,' due to a 'methamphetamine' overdose, the WeHo Times publication reported. 

But Moore's family believes that foul play was involved in the hours between Gemmel's arrival at Buck's home and his fatal overdose.  

During a phone interview with the WeHo Times last week, Gemmel Moore's mother, LaTisha Nixon, said that her son had been involved with sex-work for the past few years. 

'I called one of my son’s friends and was like, "who the hell is Edward Buck?'" Nixon said, speaking from her home in Spring Texas. 'And my son’s friend was like, "oh my God, that’s that white guy, that wealthy white politician guy… he was like "oh my God…’”
Read the rest of the article here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PizzaGate 2: No Matter How You Slice It ... Pizza Is An Illegal Drug! - by guohua - 08-10-2017, 04:54 AM