Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Behold, the WEF House of psychedelics...
Hold on to yer hats...high octane shrooms are roosting...The Great Reset And The House Of Psychedelics

Quote:In 2022, Davos elites will have an opportunity to celebrate “oneness” and “connectedness” with magic mushrooms, administered in part by psychedelic shamans of Burning Man. What could go wrong with global leaders tripping out while deciding the future of the whole world?

Psychedelics industry targets power players

[Image: Psychedelic-Shamans.jpg]

The World Economic Forum, a gathering of the global elite now synonymous with the quaint Swiss town of Davos where it’s held, isn’t the usual place you’d expect to find a shaman, do breathwork or get rooted in your body.

But this year’s gathering of government leaders and corporate executives will host a “House of Psychedelics” program with almost 40 sessions and speakers, including researchers, entrepreneurs, investors — and some who consider themselves shamans. While not part of the core Davos agenda, which doesn’t permit commercial activity, the program has a space on the town’s main promenade, which traditionally showcases Fortune 500 companies to the conference’s attendees.

The program, a first for Davos, shows how far the psychedelics industry has come, organizers said.

“It’s a really big shift for world leaders to inquire about how they might be able to use psychedelics,” said Marik Hazan, chief executive officer of Energia Holdings Inc., the New York-based business hosting the event. Energia is a holding company for Tabula Rasa Ventures, an incubator for psychedelic companies, and Hazan is a managing partner at Tabula Rasa. The program aims to spark conversations about rolling out psychedelics responsibly for medical use and encourage countries and companies to include such treatments in health coverage.

The industry is arriving at Davos amid a renaissance of popular interest in the drugs. Most are still considered illegal, although a number of cities and states have decriminalized some. Stock values for companies have lagged while they await results from long-range clinical trials to test the efficacy and risks of substances such as MDMA, LSD, psilocybin, ayahuasca and 5-MeO-DMT. The AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF has lost over 50% of its value this year.

Other topics on tap include ethical debates, such as how to guard against abusive practices in an industry where people are incredibly vulnerable while under the influence of drugs. “What about a Coke bottle in a clinic?” Hazan asked. He said the idea of “putting products in front of people undergoing an experience” needs to be discussed.

But at Davos, business is never out of focus. Other sponsors of the event include Maya Health, a data platform, and Irwin Naturals, a vitamin and supplement company. Some of the larger organizations attending include Compass Pathways, Field Trip Health and the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies, or MAPS.

Two shamans who plan to attend also don’t shy away from business topics, saying they are deeply entwined in what they do.

Florencia Bollini specializes in 5-Me0-DMT, known as the “God molecule” [/size]for the short but intense experiences it invokes. She’s also the founder of two fledgling companies in the psychedelics space. Los Angeles-based Nana is based on a digital platform that will distill Bollini’s decade of experience serving psychedelic substances in the underground. The other, Brighton, England-based Rewire, is seeking $5 million in seed funding that Bollini said will develop a method for 5-MeO-DMT that will improve its efficacy and decrease the risk of negative experiences. Clinical trials are planned for next year.

Burning Man? Klaus Schwab Opens Doors In Davos To Psychedelic Shamans

What could go wrong with global leaders tripping out while deciding the future of the whole world? The WEF are looking for training in the occult to help WEF members use magic to further their aims! Actually, this is nothing new, been going on for thousands of years, right, but in today's age they're going full psychedelic shaman retard financed by billionaires like Peter Thiel, attempting to tap into & data mine Akashic records. LOL. What could go wrong.?

(9m 11 sec vid) feat. Mother Priestess Maria Florencia Bollini of IFA Divination System, which uses extensive corpus of texts and mathematical formulas:

UNESCO site referenced in video Ifa divination system

Here's a Harvard site on Ifa diviner 2017-2020 Prediction Project Website.

BTW, today is World Goth Day

[Image: TERMINATRYX-World-Goth-Day.jpg]

TERMINATRYX

Which happens to coincide with the anniversary of the Siouxsie and the Banshees's "Spellbound" song (1981) release.

Exciting times ahead. What a time to be alive, eh!  Ok, Brotherman, let'er rip.

[Image: Brave-New-World.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Sounds about right. Why not? 

It's a creepy, weird club anyway. Sounds right up their alley.
Oh they will be in for either a rude awakening about the burdens they artificially put on humanity... or it will make their god complex worse.

A healthy adult should have tried it one time in their lives. It can be an eye opening and freeing experiment, if done in the right settings and with the right people. It is not addicting, because the trip itself, when it's over, you want to rest and it's enough for a year. Currently I have not done it for over 7 years, there is no feeling that I want to do it soon again, not alone anyways.

But it would be a hell of a funny and deep thought time for sure :D

Let them trip, from my viewpoint, it can help us peasants.
Explanation: Hmmm? ...

Dispelling The Myths about Methamphetamines and The War On Drugs!

Personal Disclosure: Dont take the bait ok. 

If things are that bad that they are all partying on LSD/DMT et. doesnt enthrall me at all and I question where their priorities are at?

Now sure drugs can help but they are mostly a money crutch for big pharma etc. ... So rule 1 in room 101 of conspiracy theory is follow the money ok who has most to benefit from selling psychadelics to psychos? Methinks its the Psychiatrists who now have another pill to trot out for their Patients to try.

The CSIRO looks at psychedelics and mental health

Psychedelics could help with mental health The CSIRO is developing new psychedelics to help people with a variety of mental health issues including depression, addiction, anxiety as well as PTSD.

CSIRO starts work on medicinal psychedelics

CSIRO starts work on medicinal psychedelics CSIRO, Australia’s national science agency, is aiming to develop new psychedelics to help people with a variety of mental health issues including depression, addiction, end of life anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder

It seems that the science boffins want to patent this stuff ...thats obvious becuase LSD isnt that hard or costly to manufacture.

Its about palliative care as there is no cure for mental health illnesses ... none!

Quote:The world is coming to an end
The air is polluted, the oceans contaminated
The animals are going extinct, the economy’s collapsed
Education is shot,
Intelligence is shunned and ignorance rewarded
The people are depressed and angry
We can't live with each other and
we can't live with ourselves
So everyone’s medicated

Cant fix stupid sorry!

Now the WEF and the CSIRO et all, may be right ... but thats just dumb luck due to being a broken clock, which is correct twice a day for a very short time frame measured in mere seconds! 

How the fuck do they think that they can make any rational decisions when they wont be totally sober about it all?

@WEF and CSIRO and the lucky Australian National University students that will guinea pig these drugs ...

Look, take whatever concoction of drugs that you feel comfortable with but don't tell me you can handle them properly without providing much proof and I suggest that if one is taking such drugs then the Burning Man event is not the time nor the place to experiment wildly with such mind bending chemicals ok ... try an asylum instead... thats right get yourselves committed to being committed for 72hrs minimum against your will because you poisoned yourself so much that the rest of us cant trust you anymore! Let the psychiatrist study you in their environment ok as that gives the study a proper baseline. Dont be flaunting this crap in our faces as its highly annoying knowing that if you got caught then you'd get away with it where as the likes of me and the wider population base wouldnt and we'd be made pariahs and imprisoned as criminally insane monsters. You're all assholes who think you know better than the rest of us ... I could of told you all that certain drugs properly used in the right doses are very effective at helping people fell better about themselves rather than feel all horrible and nasty assed .. a FULL fucking 50yrs ago before I was borned ok. The war on drugs is to blame and you guys are responsible for that and you cant weasel your way out of this by trying to ride in on your high horse on the moral high ground when you are a day late and a dollar $hort to the real party ... I rather take my illicit black market drugs than takes those fucking pills as Im sick of being ok against my will, Im losing it and Im sick of IT!  minusculechairshot

@ Everyone ... Be well ok! minusculebeercheers

P.S ...

OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(05-22-2022, 09:00 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Now sure drugs can help but they are mostly a money crutch for big pharma etc. ... So rule 1 in room 101 of conspiracy theory is follow the money ok who has most to benefit from selling psychadelics to psychos? Methinks its the Psychiatrists who now have another pill to trot out for their Patients to try.

Psychedelics could help with mental health The CSIRO is developing new psychedelics to help people with a variety of mental health issues including depression, addiction, anxiety as well as PTSD.

CSIRO starts work on medicinal psychedelics CSIRO, Australia’s national science agency, is aiming to develop new psychedelics to help people with a variety of mental health issues including depression, addiction, end of life anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder

It seems that the science boffins want to patent this stuff ...thats obvious becuase LSD isnt that hard or costly to manufacture.

Its about palliative care as there is no cure for mental health illnesses ... none!

This is probably plan B... Stumbled upon an interesting article today involving a certain crispy gene-editing technology.

CRISPR-Cas9 editing of the arginine–vasopressin V1a receptor produces paradoxical changes in social behavior in Syrian hamsters

Let's remove vassopressin receptors from hamsters since they make hamsters aggressive! Yup. That will work--oh wait! Nope! Just made Reaver Hamsters...

Apparently some scientists need to watch Firefly and see exactly what happens when they fuck around with things they don't understand. But something tells me they won't stop at hamsters... >_<
(05-22-2022, 10:18 PM)Selbiene_Raveren Wrote:
(05-22-2022, 09:00 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Now sure drugs can help but they are mostly a money crutch for big pharma etc. ... So rule 1 in room 101 of conspiracy theory is follow the money ok who has most to benefit from selling psychadelics to psychos? Methinks its the Psychiatrists who now have another pill to trot out for their Patients to try.

This is probably plan B... Stumbled upon an interesting article today involving a certain crispy gene-editing technology.

CRISPR-Cas9 editing of the arginine–vasopressin V1a receptor produces paradoxical changes in social behavior in Syrian hamsters

Let's remove vassopressin receptors from hamsters since they make hamsters aggressive! Yup. That will work--oh wait! Nope! Just made Reaver Hamsters...

Apparently some scientists need to watch Firefly and see exactly what happens when they fuck around with things they don't understand. But something tells me they won't stop at hamsters... >_<

Explanation: I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I SOAR!

Personal Disclosure: @ Scientists etc...

Oh my sense of decency eh? I had that nerve re/moved!!!

I'ma gonna show you a perfect world, where there is no more 'sins' left ...

Right about now ... Ima have to go with WRATH!!! minusculechairshot 

@ Everybody ... be well ok! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I dunno. I can't see where they are making anything other than dumbassed, bone-headed decisions... bat-shit crazy decisions... while they are stone cold sober. I doubt we could tell the difference in them if they are thoroughly and completely blitzed.

So, probably, no harm at all in them if they tune in, turn on, and drop out.

How could it possibly be any worse than what they are already doing now?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-23-2022, 02:39 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I dunno. I can't see where they are making anything other than dumbassed, bone-headed decisions... bat-shit crazy decisions... while they are stone cold sober. I doubt we could tell the difference in them if they are thoroughly and completely blitzed.

Couldn't have said it better myself  minusculebiggrin
(05-23-2022, 02:39 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I dunno. I can't see where they are making anything other than dumbassed, bone-headed decisions... bat-shit crazy decisions... while they are stone cold sober. I doubt we could tell the difference in them if they are thoroughly and completely blitzed.

How could it be worse?

Well from a girl that has lived a good portion of her life in "Hold My Beer Country", I can assuredly attest that an egotistical brain, hopped up on mind altering chemicals, strives for what they think can be bigger, and better, for them. 

Unfortunately, the chemicals create a false and unrealistic paradigm in their minds, and removes all avenues leading to what is real, what is right, and what is good.

Everything they think is bigger and better, is a Trojan horse filled with the instruments of destruction.

They are a narcissistic lot. Anything they create is for the benefit of the elite. The common man is nothing but their amusement, their domestics, their fodder,  or a nuisance that they wish to eradicate.

Nope. Can't see any good coming out of this for us common folk.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Sounds like "Matango" AKA "Attack of the Mushroom People", a 1963 Japanese horror film directed by Ishiro Honda.

Matango

I bet the meeting goes like this . . .

[Image: 579a03bc7c6bb4f68e23f1eebf5843fb.gif]
Well!

maybe the WEF is trying to treat severe depression among it's membership. It stands to reason that more money and more power produce more worry and more depression, wondering who will be next to try to take your stuff. that's gotta be grueling on the rich and powerful, no?

So maybe they are trying to treat that syndrome, and maybe, just maybe, it might eventually have some unintended consequences...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Official Orchestre de Cabal de Spectre et WEF, the Portsmouth Sinfonia, personally selected by Dr. Ernst Stavro Blohschwab himself, will again be playing the Official Fanfare of The Elite, the famous opening measures of Richard Strauss' "Also sprach Zarathustra", to open the festivities:

Now to the list of this year's WEF invitees:

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_AM22_L...ed_PFs.pdf

You may notice any number of strikingly odd things about this strange list of very strange people, not the least being what sort of future is being signaled by this list. One would expect in a meeting of self-appointed "movers and shakers", as their own Reuters article recently referred to them, that certain people would be expected to show up. What is seen on the list, however, are not just the usual suspects, but lots of "not-so-usual suspects."

Only one rep (Pontifical Academy of Social Science) from Vatican City.
One from Japan
One from City of London (not to be confused with London, UK)
One from the CCP (Special Envoy for Climate Change)
11 from Ukraine
Zero from Russia.
25 swamp minions from USA. (including John 'NetZero' Kerry & Al lyin Gore)

Portsmouth Sinfonia - Bridge Over Troubled Water (High Quality)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.