Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I didn't get the memo.. WTH ?
Sorry it seems I didn't get the memo on "Hate Asians". 

Heads are gonn'a roll. And where's my staff and what do they think I'm paying them for? 

I wasn't notified, not even a peep about the latest Government divisions. Why wasn't I notified ? 
Instead I hear it on CNN and FOX News, right in front of my guests at my dinner party.

Humiliated, and by my two best office help, Kowalski and Simmons. I can tell you one thing, this is going to change starting right now ! 
Instead my 'evidently overpaid help' tells me it's all over the evening news, well guh-duh.... No Shit Sherlock. Boy I'm steaming right now. 

[Image: 1525336618-elementary-season-6.jpg]

[Image: d013a9ef608393fd2b85904ea2bf212c.jpg]

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-new...-americans

OK memo  to self: Meeting on hating Asians at 2:00 today, in the conference room. 

[Image: unnamed.jpg]

Be there or pick up your check tomorrow.
The latest on the divide effort. 

White people (all of them) are now on the prowl for Asian Americans (all of them) to terrorize. 

I know this to be true because all the woke personnel on my FB started preaching about it simultaneously. Almost like there was some coordinated effort from someplace to initiate to a new information campaign. I didn't get the memo either.
Gash-dangit man, I was hoping and waiting to go after Romanian stone masons who wear Maroon Scrubs...... the basterines...! What's this world coming to when you can't even have a good 'hate' 
https://youtu.be/SaX7I45_c-I

Can you feel that?
Ah, shitDrowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give in to me?)Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me
(Will you give in to me?)It seems you're having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes (oh no)
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me[Chorus](And when I dream)
(And when I dream)
(And when I dream)
(And when I dream)
No mommy, don't do it again
Don't do it again
I'll be a good boy
I'll be a good boy, I promise
No mommy don't hit me
Why did you have to hit me like that, mommy?
Don't do it, you're hurting me
Why did you have to be such a bitch
Why don't you,
Why don't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just leave here and die
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch
Fuck you
I don't need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore
How would you like to see how it feels mommy
Here it comes, get ready to die Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness has now come over me

https://youtu.be/gSqujsYzog8
Quote:NEW - Thug, 36, is charged with punching 68-year-old Sri Lankan immigrant in the face while yelling 'you motherf******Asian' on NYC subway (Daily Mail)

[Image: ExFf-_AWYAAB--E?format=jpg&name=small][Image: ExFf-OqXMAM-Uxg?format=jpg&name=360x360]

I wonder if things like this didn't get reported to the media, would they keep happening? Some thugs just like seeing their evil acts get spread on Facebook and Twitter. They think it makes them look tough. 

So many assholes, so few bullets...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-22-2021, 02:40 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Gash-dangit man, I was hoping and waiting to go after Romanian stone masons who wear Maroon Scrubs...... the basterines...! What's this world coming to when you can't even have a good 'hate' 

I now have a new word.
Before China Joe got into office I would have said it is all a propaganda program for the coming war.

The secret in this type of propaganda is that when you demonize, you dehumanize; when you dehumanize, it allows you to kill your enemy and no longer feel guilty about it." Is an old thought for leaders of men in a war setting. Nazi's, Gooks, ragheads, etc etc are all a form of the dehumanize propaganda.

Racist and their name calling is another simple means of dehumanizing someone so the racist can have no guilt when they strike out and physically hurt someone..

My opinion, anyway.
No worries.

I already hate everyone by design. Because of my white skin color. Media told me to hate. I am a good boy and i obey.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Ya know, it just seems so manufactured, the flavor of the month kind of. Pull a paper out of a hat with an assortment of people types to hate written on them. The media are parasites at best, making up stories where no story exists, like anal bleaching for the Kardashian sisters, Kourtney Kardashian 'officially' in love, Kanye and Kim 'officially' getting divorced, Things you never knew about....     Kate Middleton and Megan Markle trade hats, Jerry Lewis's last words about ..... bla, bla... etc. just crap to fill the page, something to fill a news slot, no matter the veracity of it. make it up if you have to. Hyperbole as frequent as mosquito's at a BBQ. 

Lets do Asians this week, that ought to be good  for about a week, then run a skit about ....someone someone, something something, and so it goes on week after week. Those stories are income for a group of do-anything-journalist-wana-be's who have bills to pay, rank to gain, maybe a news Anchor position to look forward to. Jackalopes, Bigfoot impregnates Icelander, etc, etc, endless etcetera's.

And they think we buy it..... Not everyone is so busy they can't fact check or laugh at the absurdities being spewed. Frank Zappa got it right with 'I'm the slime'

And then you have the political hacks and career politicians.  Used car salesmen have more credibility... I think were all Hip to the BS spewed every week. The last hurdle and the most distressing while I'm here ranting... Liberals, Democrats, progressives, and Last but not Least.... That wicked vile lying hating Pelosi, along with the 'Squad' and of course the comedy skit AOC.
I do NOT hate Asians, never have, in fact ........... well that's a story for another time

.....ok, I'm done' 
(03-23-2021, 06:59 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: No worries.

I already hate everyone by design. Because of my white skin color. Media told me to hate. I am a good boy and i obey.

Dude I hate you.... no wait, what week is this ? no I am fond of, wait, I forgot I gott'a go hate on some other......   .... ... .