Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are You Ready for SCOTUSGATE?
I am.
Lin Wood has alluded to Justice Roberts' ...errrr...indiscretions, much to the chagrin of many that could not entertain the notion that the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court could be...dirty. But, give a listen to this interview/deposition/whatever if you're interested in making up your own mind.
(*note that the video portion of this...video...appears to be functioning as camouflage*)
https://rumble.com/vdau6d-linwood-finall...e.wow.html

"Gotta Serve Somebody"
Bob Dylan

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Yeah, Anons have known this for a few years. His name is on Epstein's flight log to orgy island. 
There is a question which "John Roberts" it is, because there is a news reporter with the same name, but most research leads them to the SCOTUS. 
This explains why he does and doesn't do certain things, like not hearing the election fraud case and threatening the "freshmen" members to keep their mouth shut.
The Son-of-a-Bitch MUST be IMPEACHED !! tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(01-28-2021, 07:42 PM)Minstrel Wrote: I am.
Lin Wood has alluded to Justice Roberts' ...errrr...indiscretions, much to the chagrin of many that could not entertain the notion that the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court could be...dirty. But, give a listen to this interview/deposition/whatever if you're interested in making up your own mind.
(*note that the video portion of this...video...appears to be functioning as camouflage*)

"Gotta Serve Somebody"
Bob Dylan

That's pretty good camo! I couldn't find anything in it about Roberts at all - just Bob Dylan singing.

"They" will never find it!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-28-2021, 09:48 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 07:42 PM)Minstrel Wrote: I am.

"Gotta Serve Somebody"
Bob Dylan

That's pretty good camo! I couldn't find anything in it about Roberts at all - just Bob Dylan singing.

"They" will never find it!

minusculeguzzlingbeer
(backward masking)

~ Dean Martin ~

(01-28-2021, 08:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yeah, Anons have known this for a few years. His name is on Epstein's flight log to orgy island. 
There is a question which "John Roberts" it is, because there is a news reporter with the same name, but most research leads them to the SCOTUS. 
This explains why he does and doesn't do certain things, like not hearing the election fraud case and threatening the "freshmen" members to keep their mouth shut.

Yeah - I have heard and read discussion on the Epstein flight log...as well as the death of Justice Scalia (which is the piece that most intrigues me). But, this guy (Barney Frank?) offered some detail that might be worth digging around.

~ Dean Martin ~