Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Absolutely nothing.
Say it again. Nothing, no Topics say whatever you want on anything that comes to Mind. We have come screeching in towards the end of 2020 .......  “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!”   'Hunter Thompson' 

Now that's a start....
[Image: Hunter-SThompsonquotes.jpg]

[Image: hunter-s-thompson-rum-dairy.jpg] Yes any topic .... no  restrictions beyond RN's
 Terms & Conditions.  So Humor... Drama, Mystery, what do we have to satisfy our curiosities ? When I was a kid it was a program on weekday TV called "You Ask for It", a show which endeavored to show absurd or dangerous shenanigans and feats of a nimble hand, and everything in between. Before game shows, the Honeymooners was showing back then.  One of these days Alice, one of these days, ............... Pow, to the Moon Alice....
[Image: download.jpg]

[Image: tv-honey1a-1.jpg]

[Image: img-0867-0.jpg]

So now I'm watching President Trump lay low, and count, and Cuomo show lots of damaging Democrat irregularities, cheating and illegal . So he is going to wait this out searching out the cheats and wrongdoing under Democrat influence. That looks like a last ditch to get to the last day when it's not the people but instead : It’s true that concession isn’t required by U.S. law, although no presidential candidate in modern history has refused to concede, USA TODAY previously reported.
However, Vaughn claims Trump has a “constitutional remedy to his dilemma” and, if Trump refuses to concede and contests the results in court to prevent them from being certified, the U.S. Constitution’s 12th Amendment will refer the decision to the House.

Wait until the House must decide...... then there's Pelosi to gum up everything. Trump is safe anyway with all he knows now... He is going to take a remarkable amount of bodyguards to protect him now, and for some time. Great, do business and have a fleet of people protecting you An entourage of suits with blue tooth and cells and pistolies and Uzi's  Either way, an epic moment has been had and a lot of future lies ahead with Him and how the media will be in every crack and low place.. Him and His Wife Melania will enchant us. Any Topic that comes to mind.... how varied will this be ? 

Pro Democrats are welcome too, without you we lack  a government of at least two parties . no Republicans  To function we need two parties, and not invaded by tech or regulated, that's what the `"2''` nd.  amendment ...... exactly they incorporated it in the Constitution Without it, any sane person can see the inherent danger that faces every citizen, and a prudent citizen ought to own a means of self defense, otherwise they face everybody with no protections... ......, no could'a should'a would'a    
Only you will be the ones to chose, Think most will embrace being armed and not vulnerable. Able to defend your self and family. that's all ?

I might just come back here and add along the way by and by
In a way I feel like I have not embraced or made them to feel comfortable, but Democrats..... My Dad was one in the 60's and 70's and in the Union of Operating Engineers ,so that was So Cal for a long time there were alot of Democrats and people wanted to join the party. It was JFK, something good, right? Jimmy Hoffa was having the time of his life. Till he didn't. It was quick, I'm going with the incinerator, some Catholic Mortuary with a cremation furnace, Gone in 60 seconds He was burnt up, completely vanished Ashes thrown in the Atlantic
I've read this a couple of times and I'm still not sure what you are asking for or getting at.

Please don't take offense to that, it may just be my reading comprehension.
(11-22-2020, 02:09 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I've read this a couple of times and I'm still not sure what you are asking for or getting at.

You can post anything, talk about any subject, bring up any comments you want
(11-22-2020, 04:30 AM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 02:09 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I've read this a couple of times and I'm still not sure what you are asking for or getting at.

Got it. Thanks  tinybiggrin
(11-22-2020, 04:30 AM)PLOTUS Wrote:

Sometimes, some people say "I stopped taking life seriously years ago. Then it all got easier"

Any ideas, anyone, how to achieve that?

I have tried serious meditation. Alcohol. Drugs. Numbing my emotions (my apathy-meditation thing) i have tried social interactions. I have tried talking. I have tried silence. But this shit is serious alright tinybighuh
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
My family consists of all races except Asian. But Black, White, Red and Brown comprise my greater family.  2020 has been the year of calamity, hate, rioting, chaos and murder, who can deny it ? The vast lions share of discourse has been by blacks. Renaming locations or products. Removing landmarks, and trying to erase anything of white importance. The TV is loaded with something-something black, Radio has an oratory going with some angry black. Billboards are filled with bi-racial families all Smiling, the frikin mail is even loaded with the tripe. Crap on the internet in the form of commercials invades every site you visit. I'm about tired of it...... I say give these who claim to be blacks a check for reparations, say in the amount of $500,000 each. Each man woman and child, each and every one with an end date a year after the start of the check dispersal/allocations. Every black gets 500K, DONE DEAL, PAID IN FULL.

What a difference this would make......ya think.
Parts of the economy would thrive, there would be an astronomical rise in deaths by violence and overdose. Real estate would boom, car sales would boom, retail sales would boom, and Hell We would only be 42 million people receiving the $500,000 reparations....... lets see, that's 500,000 X 42,000,000.... and that comes out to only a measly $210,000,000,000,000 DEBT.

What the heck, it's just another TRILLION Bucks........    Free...Giveaway, paid in full. I mean, what the HELL that's just more nothings... that we have, draining the United States to third world wana-bee's. FIAT Money Debt. But we will have a bunch of happy people that feel they were partially paid... Yea the sh_ _  will go on for infinity and beyond. Some Uncle Ben or Aunt Jemima will want royalties some will bitch about cultural appropriation, and that we are stealing their identity. All I can say to that is ....uh.....WHY ? They are doing nothing but stirring up hatred and conflict. Whites, Browns, Yellows and Reds have had enough, we are tired of the BS Attacks, and that is why blacks are disliked in this day and age.

I have done nothing but good for blacks... been kind, benevolent, gracious, generous and accommodating. What has it gotten me?  Despised, targeted and the object of their Ire. 

I'm done accomodating the media or any commercial enterprise that pushes the black agenda. And when it's all said and done...... fifty years from now, what will it look like? ......what ? South Africa..... begging whites to participate.....again ?
Careful what you wish for...

[Image: Economic-infographic-showing-1-Trillion-...l-cash.jpg] PS. this is just one Trillion... we need two hundred and nine more of these, and the world will be all right for the Black Race ......right ?

Asians, Native Americans, Mexicans and Anglos need NOT Apply.
[Image: Economic-infographic-showing-1-Trillion-...l-cash.jpg]

[Image: Economic-infographic-showing-1-Trillion-...l-cash.jpg]
only 206 more.......
Just a thought. They say Elon Musk is now the world's most wealthy man. Maybe he can go after and demolish George Soros as he is a threat to Elon too.
I would cheer on Elon...