Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Covid-19 Endgame??
https://m.beforeitsnews.com/eu/2020/09/u...61799.html

Welp, there you have it.

Some of it is speculation, but most of it is not.  Like how Covid-19 tests were patented years ago.  Like many of you, I felt something was off about this plandemic from the start, but I couldn't put my finger on the endgame.  The article details their endgame in a way that makes as much sense as any I've heard of.

I sure as hell am not getting any vaccines from Gates, nor are my kids.  I read about a poll saying 1 in 3 Americans wouldn't get the vaccine because it was rushed, with no idea of the long term side effects.

Maybe this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and people will finally say, enough.  I doubt it though.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
That's a good article, even if it did come from Before It's News. It basically shows the documents and makes the claims all in one article that we've been posting here in bits and pieces. One good compilation of all of it.

No vaccine for me either!
Real truth about the planned pandemic, The Plandemic, is starting to come to light in stronger volumes all the time.

More eyes will be opened to the fact that they have been fed bullshit by the mainstream media and political leaders.

Time is on our side (who see covid as what it is)

Bring WHO to court, Bring the ones who demolished the economy worldwide to court. Bring Bill Gates to court. And let them self quarantine their corrupt butts in a tiny prison cell for the rest of their lives for crimes against humanity.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-03-2020, 05:46 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Real truth about the planned pandemic, The Plandemic, is starting to come to light in stronger volumes all the time.

More eyes will be opened to the fact that they have been fed bullshit by the mainstream media and political leaders.

Time is on our side (who see covid as what it is)

Bring WHO to court, Bring the ones who demolished the economy worldwide to court. Bring Bill Gates to court. And let them self quarantine their corrupt butts in a tiny prison cell for the rest of their lives for crimes against humanity.

I vote we line them up in front of a firing squad so we don't have to worry about them being broken out, and having to feed their sorry asses with our tax money.

smallmachinegun