Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rogue's Outlandish Games Vol 2 / TheRedneck has won !!!
@"Sol"  I took the liberty to copy the description an everything from the last game - seemed to make the most sense as it explained everything perfectly. 

Please refer to this thread for rules:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...7#pid40937

Hey Everyone,

Please help me Welcome @TheRedneck  and @beez to this new Rogue Game.

Rules: One question at a time, three questions total, per players.

TheRedneck gets to ask the first question.

Who will find the lie?

As the Narrator, here are my three claims; two of which are truthful and one of which is an outlandish lie.

Claim 1:

I was on the phone with my ex-ex, and I heard a somebody dragging a dead body through the woods behind my house. He caught me watching as his face peered from the treeline. I was a bottle + in on the wine at the time so my panicking attempt at a getaway in my car was not a good idea, but it worked. I ended up catching my neighbor red handed trying to hide the evidence and it resulted in a very long and drunk night with detectives.  

Claim 2: 

As part of tradition, the graduating class in my hometown would spray paint a small slogan on the train bridge crossing the river. While halfway through "cheeched a ton..." a train came across the bridge while we were dangling 20ft above the water. The conductor (as part of normal checks) checked the bridge and found me and a friend hanging on for dear life. A chase ensued after he called the local PD, and it ended with me escaping only to come back later to find my friend in a tree hiding. 

Claim 3:

I was investigated, arrested, and ultimately convicted of delivery of a controlled substance: .351 grams of Marijuana. The flakes from a roach. Spent 6 months in jail, 5 years of probation, got kicked out of the Army, and had to give up a fabulous gun collection because of my newfound felony. 

Once @TheRedneck has asked the first question and I've answered truthfully, @beez gets to ask the next question, then @TheRedneck may ask the second question and so on until both have asked their three questions.

When the three questions from the players have been asked and answered, the players get to give their choice of which claim is the lie, 1, 2, or 3.

Whoever finds the lie becomes the Narrator for the next game.

Whoever loses must wait one turn before he can request another participation as a player.

@TheRedneck, being the first player that came forward, has he advantage of choosing from claims 1, 2, or 3. @beez may NOT choose the same choice as TheRedneck, thus giving TheRedneck a clear ad.

That is a hint for the next game; the first to give his name as a player gets the same advantage.

Members may participate but the Narrator may ignore their questions if desired. The Narrator has an obligation to answer truthfully to the players.

Let's have fun !
I know I said tomorrow, but I may need to battle some Chicago traffic and just wanted to get it out there for you two to stew on it.  tinycool
(06-30-2020, 01:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: @"Sol"  I took the liberty to copy the description an everything from the last game - seemed to make the most sense as it explained everything perfectly. 

Please refer to this thread for rules:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...7#pid40937

Hey Everyone,

Please help me Welcome @TheRedneck  and @beez to this new Rogue Game.

Rules: One question at a time, three questions total, per players.

TheRedneck gets to ask the first question.

Who will find the lie?

As the Narrator, here are my three claims; two of which are truthful and one of which is an outlandish lie.

Claim 1:

I was on the phone with my ex-ex, and I heard a somebody dragging a dead body through the woods behind my house. He caught me watching as his face peered from the treeline. I was a bottle + in on the wine at the time so my panicking attempt at a getaway in my car was not a good idea, but it worked. I ended up catching my neighbor red handed trying to hide the evidence and it resulted in a very long and drunk night with detectives.  

Claim 2: 

As part of tradition, the graduating class in my hometown would spray paint a small slogan on the train bridge crossing the river. While halfway through "cheeched a ton..." a train came across the bridge while we were dangling 20ft above the water. The conductor (as part of normal checks) checked the bridge and found me and a friend hanging on for dear life. A chase ensued after he called the local PD, and it ended with me escaping only to come back later to find my friend in a tree hiding. 

Claim 3:

I was investigated, arrested, and ultimately convicted of delivery of a controlled substance: .351 grams of Marijuana. The flakes from a roach. Spent 6 months in jail, 5 years of probation, got kicked out of the Army, and had to give up a fabulous gun collection because of my newfound felony. 

Once @TheRedneck has asked the first question and I've answered truthfully, @beez gets to ask the next question, then @TheRedneck may ask the second question and so on until both have asked their three questions.

When the three questions from the players have been asked and answered, the players get to give their choice of which claim is the lie, 1, 2, or 3.

Whoever finds the lie becomes the Narrator for the next game.

Whoever loses must wait one turn before he can request another participation as a player.

@TheRedneck, being the first player that came forward, has he advantage of choosing from claims 1, 2, or 3. @beez may NOT choose the same choice as TheRedneck, thus giving TheRedneck a clear ad.

That is a hint for the next game; the first to give his name as a player gets the same advantage.

Members may participate but the Narrator may ignore their questions if desired. The Narrator has an obligation to answer truthfully to the players.

Let's have fun !

Where and what time of year did the event in claim #1 occur?

[Image: giphy.gif]

I had a Condo with a backyard that met a treeline about 50ft from my door in Wisconsin (outskirts of Milwaukee). The treeline started a straight downhill hike into a flooded out abandoned quarry that was private property. I was smoking on my patio, wine in hand (no glass, just the bottle) mid-October and leaves were on the ground already. 

"step, step, draaaag". Never going to forget that.  tinyshocked
@"beez" have you got it figured out already?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-30-2020, 02:41 AM)Snarl Wrote: @"beez" have you got it figured out already?

Yep, but I cannot ask first.

The Redneck has to.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-30-2020, 01:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Claim 2: 

I want to hear more about the escape. How did you manage to evade the law and still get back to your friend?

TheRedneck
So after the train passed we went top side. Not even 5 minutes later I see what looks like a flashlight running towards us (pitch black, so no body. Just light bobbing about 200 yards). That was the first access point for local PD. 

We both run into the woods in the same general direction but had different goals apparently. Became separated in the woods, maybe about a 40 acre block of trees?

Ran to the nearest friends house (normal hangout anyways) and was able to get the troops to pile in a car to be a search party. Found the friend about 2 hours later once the PD gave up!

Hope the helps...paint the picture!

@beez you're up! And I'm going back to bed. Think my on call crap is done for the night!
Claim #1.

After you notified the police, initially, how many squad cars and actual cops per car showed up?
-Abraham Lincoln
Quote:Claim 3:

I was investigated, arrested, and ultimately convicted of delivery of a controlled substance: .351 grams of Marijuana. The flakes from a roach. Spent 6 months in jail, 5 years of probation, got kicked out of the Army, and had to give up a fabulous gun collection because of my newfound felony.

Shocked

And we made him a Super Mod......

[Image: jrkPa3j.gif]
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Claim 1...
Who was the dead body and how did they die?

(06-30-2020, 02:06 PM)beez Wrote: Claim #1.

After you notified the police, initially, how many squad cars and actual cops per car showed up?

# of squad cars and cops per cars I honestly can't tell you. I was dialing 911 while pulling (burning rubber!) out of my parking spot and didn't stay in the parking lot to see them actually arrive. I didn't step foot in that parking lot again until the next afternoon and there were no squad cars remaining by then.
Round 1 is done, @"TheRedneck" you are up again with question #2!
(06-30-2020, 01:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Claim 3:

What agency investigated and/or prosecuted you? As in, state police, FBI, local, etc.

TheRedneck
(06-30-2020, 09:29 PM)TheRedneck Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 01:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Claim 3:

What agency investigated and/or prosecuted you? As in, state police, FBI, local, etc.

TheRedneck

It was the local police department. Because of how rural we were I think the whole county had like 1 "investigator / detective". But Yeah local / county level guys. 

@"beez" up next for question #2?
(06-30-2020, 01:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:  

Claim 2: 

What was the name of the river?
-Abraham Lincoln
@beez it was the Flambeau River (well, still is, but yeah)
@TheRedneck and @beez this is it! Question #3 starting with @TheRedneck !
(06-30-2020, 10:26 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: @beez it was the Flambeau River (well, still is, but yeah)

What was the "small slogan" you were painting on the Flambeau Paper Co. bridge?

um... "Cheeched a Ton 2001" ...

smallgreensmoker mediumfacepalm mediumnotlooking