Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1994 National Weather Service UFO Tapes: ‘My God, What Is This?’
Greetings, fellow Rogueteers!

I've come across an interesting UFO-related video on youtube which includes (and relates to) recorded telephone conversations between members of Law Enforcement and the National Weather Service radar operators around Lake Michigan in 1994...

Quote:On March 8th, 1994, civilians in western Michigan on the edge of Lake Michigan called 911 en masse about strange lights in the sky, described as mostly cylindrical, moving up and down in altitude, and having a vertical row of lights on them. They appeared to be coordinated, as one caller described them as moving in a circle....

Enjoy!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
That looks like a pretty interesting YouTube Channel.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Here is the red flag for me, regarding UFO skeptics.

It is routinely suggested that observers are mistaken, or under the influence of something, or mentally unwell, or simply lying.

Really?  Every last one?  Even the military and emergency services personnel who see phenomena while on duty?

So, I consider that of all of the multitude of reports ... that if even just one is reasonably accurate ... well, something's going on.

BTW Gordi.  I love the look of that terminal in the video image.  Reminds me of gear I worked with ages ago!

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-28-2020, 10:53 AM)Snarl Wrote: That looks like a pretty interesting YouTube Channel.

Yeah, they post a lot of good stuff.
G
(06-28-2020, 10:53 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: ...BTW Gordi.  I love the look of that terminal in the video image.  Reminds me of gear I worked with ages ago!

Cheers

What do you mean?? I'm still using mine!!!!

Giantlaughingatyou
We now know the military have back engineered the REAL ET craft, so this makes it difficult to make a call whether it's ours or theirs.  However, it's those that jump from point A to Point E without seeing any movement of how they got there that still intrigues me today.
Do we have this technology too?  If so, would humans even be able to withstand such strong G force on the body?

I heard someone in the SSP (forget now who it was) explain that the craft has a certain force field around it that protects the human body when going such tremendous speeds, but it takes a scientist to explain it; I certainly can't remember how to repeat what he said.

I think we still have "visitors" from beyond coming to check us out, but I think they don't stick around long when they realize what a violent race humans are.
Quote:I think we still have "visitors" from beyond coming to check us out, but I think they don't stick around long when they realize what a violent race humans are.

From some reports, one gains the impression that our environment is difficult for them to spend much time in.

My take is these "others" have co-existed with us for a long time.

Our entire perception of reality may be skewed.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-28-2020, 04:35 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
Quote:I think we still have "visitors" from beyond coming to check us out, but I think they don't stick around long when they realize what a violent race humans are.

From some reports, one gains the impression that our environment is difficult for them to spend much time in.

My take is these "others" have co-existed with us for a long time.

Our entire perception of reality may be skewed.

Cheers

Yes, @"F2d5thCav", skewed is putting it lightly when you consider that some people say we are living inside a computer mind game and the ones playing on the keyboard are the "visitors" from out there.

We are inside a matrix.

I'll have to learn more about this before I go that route with my beliefs, but I always have an open mind.
(06-28-2020, 09:42 AM)gordi Wrote: Greetings, fellow Rogueteers!

I've come across an interesting UFO-related video on youtube which includes (and relates to) recorded telephone conversations between members of Law Enforcement and the National Weather Service radar operators around Lake Michigan in 1994...

Quote:On March 8th, 1994, civilians in western Michigan on the edge of Lake Michigan called 911 en masse about strange lights in the sky, described as mostly cylindrical, moving up and down in altitude, and having a vertical row of lights on them. They appeared to be coordinated, as one caller described them as moving in a circle....

Enjoy!

G

Great I have to check that one out! Thanks minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-28-2020, 09:42 AM)gordi Wrote: Greetings, fellow Rogueteers!

Enjoy!

G
Thanks for posting this. Pretty fascinating stuff. The fact that the NWS guy saw this on radar is pretty significant. I have heard some reports that there is an area of Lake Michigan that is a hot spot for UFO’s. I’ll check out this YouTube channel. I’m really interested in stuff like this.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(06-28-2020, 04:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think we still have "visitors" from beyond coming to check us out, but I think they don't stick around long when they realize what a violent race humans are.

I agree with you on this. They take one look at us and figure there is no intelligent life on Earth.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]