Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Probably just made the organ donorr list
Yup, I have no doubt that she can expect the knock at the door. The appeal to "protect her" at the end because two others have been disappeared is almost laughable if it wasn't so naive and sad. She is apparently in a communist country, controlled by a communist regime, and it's a sure bet they can get to her before anyone from the outside can, because they're already closer... and have a lot of guns and bombs and stuff to fend off would-be rescuers.

Yup, if she's really in Wuhan, her goose is all but cooked.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

When I seen the video two things came to mind, this Lady has reached her limit,and needs support , then the next thing was she is an actor and its a trap to draw others in. A long long time ago I lost my tinted glasses, and I know I can never have them back
(03-19-2020, 12:16 PM)Wallfire Wrote: When I seen the video two things came to mind, this Lady has reached her limit,and needs support , then the next thing was she is an actor and its a trap to draw others in. A long long time ago I lost my tinted glasses, and I know I can never have them back

After listening to her, I would say she has reached her limit. Support?! Not the kind she needs. 
She has committed some Very, Very Serious Crimes against the People's Republic by proclaiming support for the Enemy's of The People's Republic of China.

I don't think she made this youtube video in China, Why? She would have just signed her and her family's death warrant.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]