Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big Pharma Losing it's Grip!
Yes, I think the article I'll attach it about Big Pharmaceutical Companies worried about losing their Hold on the Sheeple through Chimicles and Vaccinations.

I'm here to inform you, this article is PURE BULL-SHIT!
It is nothing more that the Large Medical Insurance and Big Pharma conning the WHO into trying to Scare People and make them believe are Traditional Chinese Medicine is made from Murdered Animals!
That is just Wrong!

I have Thousands of Dollars in Herbal Medicines here, all from Plants/Roots and other forms of Vegetation/Plants.
These are stored in Hundreds of Glass Containers, while I have a few containers of Actual Dead Sea Life, ie: starfish, sea horses, different sponges and coral, I also have Mouse, Deer and Elk Antlers and dried Black Ants and other dried out Bugs. Which also cost Thousands of Dollars.

Traditional Chinese Medicine has been around for Thousands of years, the Chinese were practicing Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture/Cupping when the Europeans were still Wearing Animal Skins!

Quote:Rising popularity of Chinese medicine threatens global wildlife populations, say conservation groups

BULL-SHIT!  tinysure

Quote:The growing popularity of traditional Chinese medicine is ravaging global populations of donkeys, tigers and other many other animals, conservation groups say. 

Poachers target various species for their organs and treatments are offered for a variety of ailments, from arthritis to erectile dysfunction.

The traditional Chinese medicine industry has rocketed to be worth £46 billion a year because of homegrown demand and an increasing interest in the West for alternative treatments.

Beijing was buoyed last May when the World Health Organization controversially included the ancient folk remedies for the first time in its influential compendium, which categorises thousands of diseases and medical diagnoses.

The decision could lead to more mainstream recognition of traditional Chinese medicine, although the WHO has said it did not mean official endorsement of the science behind it or condonement of the use of animal parts.

Animal Organs ARE NOT used to treat Arthritis or Erectile Dysfunctions!!!! tinysure
With other plants and Black Bark from a special Tree is used for Arthritis along with Acupuncture.
Dried Sea Horse and other Herbs are used for Erectile problems.

I have NEVER used any actual Animal Organs other than Antlers/Hooves and dried forms of Sea Life to treat many Dysfunctions / Diseases.
Now I have been a Licensed Herbalist / Acupuncturist in China and America for 30 Plus Years.

This article is nothing more than a Scare Tactic based on Lies.   

Quote:“We fear that WHO endorsement of TCM will be interpreted by practitioners and users as endorsement of the use of wildlife parts in TCM, thereby increasing the use of wildlife parts in TCM, putting pressure on already dwindling wildlife populations,” said John Goodrich, director and chief scientist for Panthera, which protects wild cats.

China’s State Council has also announced a multi-decade “strategic plan” to expand awareness and the practice of traditional medicine, including setting up hospitals, museums, medicinal zoos and botanical gardens on countries along its Belt and Road initiative, a $1 trillion dollar infrastructure investment plan aimed at boosting its global clout.   

Half of the world’s 44 million donkeys could be wiped out over the next five years if demand continues at its current pace. 
Source

(“We fear that WHO endorsement of TCM will be interpreted by practitioners and users as endorsement of the use of wildlife parts in TCM, thereby increasing the use of wildlife parts in TCM, putting pressure on already dwindling wildlife populations,” )

YOU Fear the Loss of Control of the Sheeple through YOUR Chimicles and Drugs that help induce Mind Control and Make People Lazy Sheeple that can not think for themselves! 

(Half of the world’s 44 million donkeys could be wiped out over the next five years if demand continues at its current pace.)

Donkeys are not Used to my Knowledge and most are turned into Glue or used in Dog and Cat Food Products.
Wiping Out 44 Million Donkeys in the next Five Years sounds a lot like Al Gore and his Scammers claiming the Ocean would raise because the Ice Caps would Melt!

Be Truthful, YOU Hate Traditional Medicine of any sort, Herbalist, Acupuncturist and Natural Healer because it is More Readily Available, Cheaper and YOU Lose Control!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, sounds like the Powers That Be are doing a hit piece on anything alternative. They want full control of ALL medicines. I'm sure putting out an article about the killing of animals will light a fire under all the animal lovers out there, and they won't do any research to see if it's true.

Those in control of what goes up on You Tube and Google are burying the alternative medicine information so far down, you have to know the name of the title you're looking for to find it. Some have even been deleted completely. Face Book is suppressing any alternative medicine on it's platform, calling it fake news. The videos where Zach Vorhies, the Google whistle blower, has been interviewed are very enlightening, for those who don't know this yet.

Again, I think President Trump will do all he can to release cures and technology that is being hidden from us as more swamp creatures are removed from power who are blocking him right now.

There is hope!   tinybiggrin
I can't share this here because it's on periscope, but you can watch it on Twitter here:
Code:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Journo/Ebola VaXx Whistleblower Stuck In Greece/ Life Under Threat.?<br><br>&quot;My life is under imminent threat of murder in what is a state-organized murder attempt by Greek government officials, in which Alexis Tsipras and George Soros are directly implicated.<a href="https://t.co/ufVMwhtorg">https://t.co/ufVMwhtorg</a></p>&mdash; Maryam Henein/ #Shadowbanned (Follows Appreciated) (@MaryamHenein) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaryamHenein/status/1207786825936523265?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 19, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>