Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big, Bad Salt and Pepper Shakers
Is it just a slow news day, or are "they" running out of things to degrade our POTUS?  Now the "news" is making a big deal about the size of Pres. Trump's salt and pepper shakers being bigger than everyone else's. 

Sigh...   This is as bad as them making fun of him for saying "covfefe". 

The joke was on "them". In ancient texts covfefe means "I will stand up".

In order to make the President look foolish, Google and Wikipedia rushed to the internet and wiped the word off the search engine; you can't find the definition now, but I saw it with my own eyes before they sent it into cyber space.

Also, people don't realize that when he makes spelling "mistakes" he is sending a coded message to Anons, or maybe he just needs to give the media something to keep them busy while he goes about saving America.

It's a shame the media has sunken so low that they degrade a man as great as our President Trump, and all he's doing is trying to save us from a one world government. This should prove to people that the media are an arm of the Cabal.

[Image: 5dea5957fd9db24e396d79e4?width=1300&form...&auto=webp]

President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson at a working lunch. Note the discrepancy in salt and pepper shakers. Carolyn Kaster / AP

Quote:
  • When he's having working lunches or dinners at the White House, President Donald Trump often wields salt and pepper shakers almost twice the size of everyone else's.

• This could be another one of his power moves, alongside his fierce handshakes and bulky suits.

• Photos show Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama using the same size shakers as their White House guests, while Trump's usually tower over others.

President Donald Trump displays his power with firm handshakes, a second scoop of ice cream, and towering salt and pepper shakers.

Mark Knoller, CBS News' White House correspondent, pointed out how much bigger Trump's shakers were in a tweet on Thursday.

Insider combed the photo archives and found that Trump more often than not gets much larger salt and pepper shakers than other foreign leaders or American politicians when dining at the White House. And we couldn't find instances of Trump's most recent predecessors using larger shakers than those of their guests.

The large shakers might just be because he enjoys salty foods like KFC chicken, Big Macs, and bacon and eggs. But it could also be another power move, alongside his fierce handshakes and bulky suits.

These photos show how much bigger Trump's White House salt and pepper shakers usually are than everyone else's, and how they compare to those of Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.

And then the story goes on to show how all other President's shakers were the same size as their guests, offering up many pictures for your viewing pleasure.

I like this explanation theory below; it makes sense since President Trump has already had several assignation attempts on his life.

From a Twitter member:

Quote:[Image: eaIL_Jf6_bigger.jpg]

jojo94
@jojo9408936595

·
3h
Replying to @LisaMei62

Since they have to make sure no one tries to poison him, the salt and pepper shakers have to be a different size so no one can switch them without the secret service knowing.

I haven't seen the official story, but a few weeks ago it was rumored that the official food taster became extremely ill after testing food intended for the President. I never heard whether he lived or died.
It was the same evening that President Trump made an unannounced visit to the hospital for a "check up".  Y'all remember that don't you?  So, it could be true, and would explain the salt and pepper shakers being a different size.

Smear Source