Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scenaro, What if ?
Scenaro: What if there is a civil war in Mexico which spills over into the continental United States ?

With all the Narcos embedded in the USA already; talk about sleeper cells willing to do their masters bidding, MS-13 comes to mind as the cartel's expendable hired hitmen for the low and dirty jobs .. But every major city in the USA has some branch of a Mexican cartel which will move when ordered IMO.

There are Narco governors and politicians in Mexico.. They are the political arm of the Cartels. They do what they are told or they and their entire families are killed; plus they get paid handsomely for their campaigns and whatever.

When I say civil war it will be between the corrupt cops and corrupt military taking on the good guys in the same organization. Who outnumbers who is the question as the cartel are probably better financed if not internally then with their international connections IMO.

America sends help and then it is game on..

Mexico is a doorway into America that seems to be unable to be locked. Could America's enemies be taking part in some of the mayhem we see as they ferment their future plans ... Red dawn etc ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Consider all that an over active imagination when considering the possibilities in an outlandish sort of way..

However if any of this is true or possible just watch as when the first shots are fired there will be new calls for gun confiscation at a time when Americans will truly need to be armed ..
Scenaro: What if there is a civil war in Mexico which spills over into the continental United States ? 

Scenaro: What if President Trump and his military have already prepared for such a scenario and they are ready? Trump built up the military for a reason; one such as this.

And, what if, we stop feeding out thoughts with fear and concentrate on a more positive outcome?  Our thoughts become reality, so we need to be careful and counter punch those negative thoughts out of our minds whenever we find ourselves thinking that way.
@"727Sky" 
My husband and I have thought of this years ago.
We stay trained with our weapons and we Are Well Stocked in weapons and Ammunitions.
We own property that is marked with the appropriate signs that explain in detail in English and Mexican, "You Will Be Shot".
This is Arizona, GREAT Gun Laws for Home/Property Owners.
Very defendable property, Yes we well support our Police/Military and other Patriot's.

I think most of our members know of my husband's and my background.
We both believe very strongly that Americans need to be Armed and Prepared and vigilant.
People need to aware that the Cartels ARE planting their SCUM with their Families in our neighborhoods.
It is Wise to KNOW Who lives in your neighborhood and shops at your favorite stores.
Keep your Eyes and Ears Open.

Learn to live of the land, what plants to eat and the best time of year for rabbit, squirrel, racoon, quail and other game.

Own weapons with enough firepower to punch a hole through a tree or mound of dirt, nearly all rounds will go through a vehicles door and windows but a Barrett model M82 will punch throw the engine and into the Bad Guys inside.
We own Two and practice every chance we get with like minded friends.

I'm Sorry, I'm Ranting and Preaching, but I Love My Adopted Country, "America" I am a Naturalized American Citizen and Very Proud.
My thoughts on the Protesters in Hong Kong,,,,, 
 We need to support them, they show more Love and Respect for Americans, Than Most Americans today,,,,, Especially More Than Most Mexicans!
Sorry, ranting again,,,,,, tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
In response to Ms. G's reply, I agree everyone needs to be prepared to defend their homes/property/family.  And, like she said, know how to live off the land.
I learned all those things growing up in the country, but I wish I'd paid more attention to the plants that grow in the woods. My grandmother went out every spring/summer and picked "greens" and herbs. She knew what they were just by looking at them, and knew which plants were poisonous.
Most of my knowledge is about growing a garden and hunting.  I won't shoot an animal unless it's for survival, but I know how to do it.

People may think I'm living in a fantasy when I say we need to think more positively, but that's where the REAL change begins. We can change the outcome with our thoughts when enough people concentrate on the same objective.
In the mean time, we need to know what to do if the shit hits the fan.
(12-02-2019, 05:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In response to Ms. G's reply, I agree everyone needs to be prepared to defend their homes/property/family.  And, like she said, know how to live off the land.
I learned all those things growing up in the country, but I wish I'd paid more attention to the plants that grow in the woods. My grandmother went out every spring/summer and picked "greens" and herbs. She knew what they were just by looking at them, and knew which plants were poisonous.
Most of my knowledge is about growing a garden and hunting.  I won't shoot an animal unless it's for survival, but I know how to do it.

People may think I'm living in a fantasy when I say we need to think more positively, but that's where the REAL change begins. We can change the outcome with our thoughts when enough people concentrate on the same objective.
In the mean time, we need to know what to do if the shit hits the fan.

minusculebeercheers smallawesome minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The urban areas, and those areas surrounding them, are the places to watch once you get 100 miles or so into the interior, past the borders. Northern Virginia is the worst problem area around here, loaded down to the gills with MS-13, gangs, cartels, Jihadists, and carpet-baggin' Yankees.. In addition to the urban areas, main routes between them need to be watched. Those are what I call the "game trails" where predators lurk between cities.

We have a few Mexicans around here, but the cartels have not made any great inroads into this area, because the drug trade is locked down by mean ass local hillbillies, and the cartel supply lines are stretched too far for the cartels to manage, so far. If Billy Bob Meth Dealer gets wind of a cartel shipment coming into the area, ambushes get set on their MSRs and a bad day is had by them. Cartels cannot physically send enough cartel soldiers in a single convoy to deal with the sheer mass of armed and pissed off hillbillies on the routes.

Of note and concern to me is the fact that, in the past two weeks, two mountain sides about a mile from my bunker have been scalped and the trees piled in huge burning piles. Upon investigation, it seems they are putting a major highway through at that point. I'm a little uncomfortable with an enemy MSR being built that close, but forewarned is forearmed, they say. I wouldn't be able to stop their advance from the enemy MSR there to my bunker here, but I can damned sure slow it down to a head-scratching crawl. I already scoped out the best points for road blocks and ambush sites, so if nothing else I can make it costly enough that it might not be worth their time.

I have no .50 cal weapons - too rich for my blood, at a minimum of 5 grand per rifle and 3 to 6 bucks per shot. I do have an AR, but only about 1600 rounds of ammo for it. They way I operate, however, that will likely be enough. I also have a .308 sniper rifle, but at the moment only about 200 rounds for it. My real ace in the hole is a lowly .22 rifle. laugh all you want, but I'm extremely confident that should everything else I have be seized, I can re-arm and re-supply off the enemy themselves with that one piddlin' little rifle. It's a matter of knowing how to use what you have to get what you need... and you can feed and care for a .22 for years and years for next to nothing.

The woods here are full of edible plants and critters, but as Mystic mentioned, every generation produces fewer folk capable of exploiting those resources. Luckily, my dear old dad insisted that I learn such intricacies many, many years ago. I've eaten things that younger folk swore would kill me because they were "poisonous" - which they are, if you don't know how to prepare them. Poke weed comes to mind in that regard. No one eats it here any more because they are scared to death of it... so I'll have all the poke weed to eat I can stand! Before the advent of corn in this area, one of the plants grown by Indians for consumption was goosefoot. It grows wild all over here now, but few know how to eat it - it's not just greens. The seeds are edible as well. Quinoa is a variety of it. Folks pay out the nose for quinoa at the grocery store because it has a fancy, exotic sounding name... but it's just goosefoot seed, which they weed out of their yards and ditches and throw over the hill to waste.

In addition to edible plants, I was taught medicinal ones, too. That sort of thing comes in handy when a doctor is 30 miles away and your feet only have a mile and a half left in them. I never went to see a doctor when I was growing up, because I could handle it myself. I still don't. Grace insisted that I go to a hospital a couple of years ago, and I relented... but wish I hadn't. It cost me over 5 grand for NOTHING - what they did had no effect at all, despite the price. I handled the problem myself, at home, and it's all good now... except I'm out 5 grand for nothing.

Civil war in Mexico spilling over into the US? Sure, it could happen, may even be likely to happen... but they better keep their shit outta my neck of the woods if they know what's good for 'em. We have enough problems here already, and them fancy guns they bring with 'em might draw all manner of unseemly predators!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-02-2019, 04:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Scenaro: What if there is a civil war in Mexico which spills over into the continental United States ? 

Scenaro: What if President Trump and his military have already prepared for such a scenario and they are ready? Trump built up the military for a reason; one such as this.

And, what if, we stop feeding out thoughts with fear and concentrate on a more positive outcome?  Our thoughts become reality, so we need to be careful and counter punch those negative thoughts out of our minds whenever we find ourselves thinking that way.

Our thoughts become reality...O.K...…. if I am captured by a Cartel member who has a gun at my head I will think positive thoughts thinking he is gonna miss and has only one bullet.. minusculebeercheers  Reality can be a bitch sometimes no matter how much we want a different outcome.
(12-03-2019, 07:24 AM)727Sky Wrote: Our thoughts become reality...O.K...…. if I am captured by a Cartel member who has a gun at my head I will think positive thoughts thinking he is gonna miss and has only one bullet.. minusculebeercheers  Reality can be a bitch sometimes no matter how much we want a different outcome.

Spoken like a man who has seen the actual elephant, and realizes that it can crush your head with only a foot, and wouldn't lose a minute's sleep over doing so.

Pretty thoughts are fine, they're beautiful, but pretty thoughts and a vest full of ammo for the weapon in your hand are a much better survival option when times go hard and life goes south. It might not keep you alive, but it can insure you have plenty of company on the road to hell, and that there are fewer opponents left in this plane of existence to irritate the loved ones you leave behind.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’