Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Halloween from Wayne's World
Here's a funny episode from Edge of Wonder posing as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World

Starts out pretty funny, but they also get into some serious topics from current headlines.

Happy Halloween 2019

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Yes, I just finished watching that episode.
My husband had it explain to me what Wayne's World was  tinysurprised
If you are subscribed to EOW are you subscribed to The Kate Awakening as well? 
The Kate Awakening
She is very informative and My Husband likes to watch her because she is an EX-Playboy Bunny Girl or Something to do with Playboy.  tinybighuh
But she woke-up and embraces The Truth now and Lives here in Arizona.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
More sadistic Halloween stories from your "idols" in Hollyweird. 

Sorry to tell you this, but Heidi Klum is one of those who sold her soul to Satan.  Someone very 'in-the-know' regarding Hollywood said ANYONE who succeeded to a high level in movies, modeling, singing, etc., were compromised in some way by the "Elite".
I don't know how far back their reach goes, because I think some of those like Clint Eastwood and others seem to be very much against the Cabal today.
I'm sure more people will be revealed as time goes by, and I'm sure it will break a lot of hearts when they realize their favorite movie star, singer, or model is involved in their evil doings.

Heidi goes all out with her costume this year. She may as well be standing there naked; but to top it off, it appears she's showing off things the Satanists like to do in their human sacrifice, cannibalistic rituals by exposing the intestines and brains.
YUMMY, right?   tinysure
[Image: fZXR8LzoxQQIesKI?format=jpg&name=small]

Quote:No one does Halloween like Heidi Klum.
The supermodel held her 20th annual Halloween party on Tuesday night and brought jaws to the floor with her gory costume choice.
Appearing at New York’s Cathédrale as a bloody, tube-covered alien monster, Klum wore a horrifying outfit featuring exposed muscles and intestines. The 46-year-old was accompanied by her husband, Tom Kaulitz, who was dressed as an astronaut who likely “found” her alien self and was outfitted with a bloody face and shattered helmet.

Go to the  Source Article  to watch a video showing some of her previous Halloween costumes, one of which shows her looking as if the skin on her face has been ripped off. 
Must have been an idea she got from Killary.     smallnotamused
(11-01-2019, 03:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here's a funny episode from Edge of Wonder posing as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World

Starts out pretty funny, but they also get into some serious topics from current headlines.

Happy Halloween 2019

The "One World Party" thing is a real thing.

I can't however, yet endorse the notion that several of the congress critters hold dual citizenship with Israel. I'll need something stronger than a mere internet list to verify that, even if they are anti-American Bad Guys like Blumenthal and Feinstein - simply being Jewish is not verification that they are Israeli citizens. I don't subscribe to the whole "Zionists are hiding under your bed and in your closet" ideology. That's been going around for years, and it's complete bullshit.

I'm a bit dubious of the YT censorship claims on the YouTube platform. How long do you suppose censorship complaints against China or Cuba would last on a Chinese or Cuban platform?

I don't know about the whole "trumpets and tunnels and underground bases oh my!" thing in California - my working theory is just that hell is closer to the surface in CA than anywhere else on earth, and it breaks through and starts fires there every so often.

BUT - they did an excellent job of impersonating Wayne and Garth!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’