Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
Kerry has an excellent guest on this show named Darren. He is one of those people who have experienced just about every type of high strangeness you can think of.  He goes into many different experiences he's had since he was a small child, from ghosts to elementals to ETs and much more.

My friends across the pond should enjoy this, being that he lives in England. Some of you might recognize the areas he speaks about.

Grab a drink, put your feet up, and enjoy a deep dive into everything "strange".   mediumcouchpotato 

OK! Drink grabbed, or refilled.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
How odd.

I got a message that said "if the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in".

ETA: Going to YouTube, I get the message "Video unavailable. This video is private."

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-19-2019, 10:25 PM)Ninurta Wrote: How odd.

I got a message that said "if the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in".

ETA: Going to YouTube, I get the message "Video unavailable. This video is private."

Well, gee whiz!  When did that happen?  It was still up when I was here earlier.

I'll go see if I can find the link again.   Stand by!

Okay, if it disappears again, please click on this link:  https://youtu.be/VP_Laf1kOxM
Thanks for the link, it was an interesting show.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I was thinking we could keep this thread alive with some talk and videos of Shadow People  tinywhat
Yes, there are actual sightings of Black Forms known as or called most often Shadow People.
Never seen one myself.
But I believe them to be other beings from another Dimension, possible here to watch or maybe even see US as Ghost.

You decide. tinybiggrin

Yes, I like their sight, these investigators don't play games or disrespect the Spirits.
 If you have the Time and are interested, the videos I attached are informative.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
There seems to many tales of people interacting or at least, trying to communicate with
ethereal beings who seem to be just slightly on another plane of existence.

Here's some more of those types of stories.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Need a break from the Covid-19 propaganda? 

Nothing beats a good ghost story.   minusculebiggrin 

This video discusses several ghost stories of encounters experienced while traveling on highways across the country. And there is also one for @Gordi from Scotland. minusculethumbsup 

I love storys like this, I have been interested in the shadow man for a long time, but the "hat" man just seems to be an add on to make the story different and a selling point. Here is a twilight zone shadow man, enjoy

What goes better with a Saturday night and a good drink than a good true ghost/demon story?   tinybighuh 

Forget politics and turn your mind to the paranormal for break from one kind of crazy to a different kind of crazy.

Sweet dreams!   tinybiggrin 

Quote:Former Politician Bob Cranmer tells his story of demonic haunting to us in this full-length episode of "The Paranormal Files", a story that includes blood appearing on walls, shadow figures, violent paranormal activity that drove his family mad and even involved a group of Priests that were determined to wage war against the devil in this home... It's paranormal storytime people!

(11-27-2019, 06:34 PM)guohua Wrote: I was thinking we could keep this thread alive with some talk and videos of Shadow People  tinywhat
Yes, there are actual sightings of Black Forms known as or called most often Shadow People.
Never seen one myself.
But I believe them to be other beings from another Dimension, possible here to watch or maybe even see US as Ghost.

You decide. tinybiggrin

Yes, I like their sight, these investigators don't play games or disrespect the Spirits.
 If you have the Time and are interested, the videos I attached are informative.

Reminds me of the episode of "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" where the girl buys the magic glasses from Sardo and she sees the shadow people when she puts them on and it turns out she was actually the shadow people to the shadow people. There were a lot of very creepy moments in that series.
@"Bloodstained" 

You can subscribe to this thread below to keep track of it. I'm looking forward to hearing more of your stories. I have many I've already shared here over the years, but I'll join in again if you jog my memory.
The woods behind Perry Ct. In Marysville are haunted. My friends and I have experienced several phenomena as a group. There was a particular Summer between 2000-2002 we camped outside in our backyards a lot and talked philosophy/theology or just hung out and listened to Jay play on his guitar.

One night we were hanging out at the jungle gym/swings that are directly in front of the entrance to the forest and Jay said "Guys am I nuts or is there a person standing under that streetlight?" So we all get closer and there is this gathering of mist under the light and there appeared to be a silhouette in the middle of the mist...but it wasn't clear amd nobody wanted to find out for sure so we headed back to Jay's backyard where we had 2 tents setup for camping. We chilled in the tents and calmed down a bit. We get out again and just a moment later Jay shouts "FUCK OFF!" Startled, I look to where he's pointing and he says "Do you see that?" And sure enough...that small cloud of mist had travelled all the way over to where we were camping. It was super weird.

Another night we were hanging out on my front deck and we heard this loud BANG! The sound came from the park area so we ran over...I would say it took us no more than 5-10 seconds from hearing the sound to arriving at the park entrance and this jungle gym...which weighed God knows how many pounds...flipped completely upside down, I even remember how the yellow slide just flopped downward and how silly it looked. We tried to flip it back but to no avail. The adults were pretty angry the next day as it took ten of us or so to get it flipped back over and we got chewed out because they thought we did it on purpose as some sort of prank.
(11-12-2020, 02:11 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: The woods behind Perry Ct. In Marysville are haunted. My friends and I have experienced several phenomena as a group. There was a particular Summer between 2000-2002 we camped outside in our backyards a lot and talked philosophy/theology or just hung out and listened to Jay play on his guitar.

One night we were hanging out at the jungle gym/swings that are directly in front of the entrance to the forest and Jay said "Guys am I nuts or is there a person standing under that streetlight?" So we all get closer and there is this gathering of mist under the light and there appeared to be a silhouette in the middle of the mist...but it wasn't clear amd nobody wanted to find out for sure so we headed back to Jay's backyard where we had 2 tents setup for camping. We chilled in the tents and calmed down a bit. We get out again and just a moment later Jay shouts "FUCK OFF!" Startled, I look to where he's pointing and he says "Do you see that?" And sure enough...that small cloud of mist had travelled all the way over to where we were camping. It was super weird.

Another night we were hanging out on my front deck and we heard this loud BANG! The sound came from the park area so we ran over...I would say it took us no more than 5-10 seconds from hearing the sound to arriving at the park entrance and this jungle gym...which weighed God knows how many pounds...flipped completely upside down, I even remember how the yellow slide just flopped downward and how silly it looked. We tried to flip it back but to no avail. The adults were pretty angry the next day as it took ten of us or so to get it flipped back over and we got chewed out because they thought we did it on purpose as some sort of prank.

@"Bloodstained", that's freaky, especially about the shadow man.

I saw my first ghost when I was six. It was peeping around the corner of the house when my cousins and I were outside playing. It was just dusk out, so it showed up good enough to see; it was white. I screamed and started running for the door of their house with them right behind me, although they didn't know why I was screaming.
I told them what I saw when we got inside. We went back to tell my Aunt who was sewing in the bedroom, but she didn't believe us.
When we went back into the living room, couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes, every window in there was up; not so when we first went in.
I'm not sure if it was the same night, or a different time, but when we went to bed (I was staying the night), I awoke sometime in the middle of the night and saw a person standing in the hallway. It wasn't my Aunt. Gave me the creepiest feeling! I pulled the covers over my head and that's all I remember about that.

Ever since that night, I had all kinds of paranormal incidents. I'm in my sixties now, and still have them, but they no longer scare me.  I just threaten to bring out the sage and things calm down very quickly.   tinylaughing
102 PRESTON DRIVE
[Image: Screenshot-20201111-212006-Maps.jpg]
This place is haunted. We moved in when Wesley was born. The owner wanted to rent it out to pay off his mortgage because he had a new home he wanted to stay in. I didn't think anything of it but I think he might have experienced a thing or two and got spooked lol

Of all the stories I can share this one is beyond proof to me that ghosts are real. I have always seen things but it was always questionable like...am I sure that wasn't a lucid dream? Am I certain? And that question got answered at this house. The energy in this place is very heavy and dark and foreboding...people who live here become very aggressive...violence occours...suicide is a common thought...and you don't even realize how much you're changing until you get out...you couldn't pay me to live there again.

2 major instances that I will discuss that freaked me out *a near impossible task* 

It was in the middle of the day, sun shining. Erin *my beloved* was cradling our newborn in the livingroom. She beckoned me and required assistance. I was to bathe the boy while she had much needed rest...I went to the basement which was fully furnished to look like a downstairs home...we lived on the bottom half and her parents lived upstairs and we all came and went in the common areas. Nobody was home cept us! I am in Wesley's room taking his lil skimpies off and getting his bath ready. I pick up the lil naked man and I turn around to head towards the bathroom and I saw a woman walking into our bedroom...I thought it was Erin and I was gonna spook her so I slinked toward the crack of the door and whispered loudly her name twice...no reply...I walked into the room saying "Aww, I thought for sure I was gonna getcha!"....no one was there.....the goosebumps were so extreme that I thought they were going to start hatching lol...this was broad daylight...sober as a judge.

That same house...not long after telling Erin about seeing a female apparition...I am in the kitchen making a sandwhich because I was getting ready to roll a joint as I normally did as a bedtime ritual and that sandwhich was gonna get it! So I'm alone in the kitchen and I hear this "TINK...TINK...TINK...TINK..." And I turn around because the noise is coming from directly behind me only to witness a heavy cast iron pan standing straight into the air and when I seen it, it fell into the other cast iron pan it was resting in..."TINK" and it stopped...the strangest thing about that to me was how perfectly it fell every single time better than a human hand could reproduce...like a math formula.
(11-12-2020, 02:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:11 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: The woods behind Perry Ct. In Marysville are haunted. My friends and I have experienced several phenomena as a group. There was a particular Summer between 2000-2002 we camped outside in our backyards a lot and talked philosophy/theology or just hung out and listened to Jay play on his guitar.

@"Bloodstained", that's freaky, especially about the shadow man.

I saw my first ghost when I was six. It was peeping around the corner of the house when my cousins and I were outside playing. It was just dusk out, so it showed up good enough to see; it was white. I screamed and started running for the door of their house with them right behind me, although they didn't know why I was screaming.
I told them what I saw when we got inside. We went back to tell my Aunt who was sewing in the bedroom, but she didn't believe us.
When we went back into the living room, couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes, every window in there was up; not so when we first went in.
I'm not sure if it was the same night, or a different time, but when we went to bed (I was staying the night), I awoke sometime in the middle of the night and saw a person standing in the hallway. It wasn't my Aunt. Gave me the creepiest feeling! I pulled the covers over my head and that's all I remember about that.

Ever since that night, I had all kinds of paranormal incidents. I'm in my sixties now, and still have them, but they no longer scare me.  I just threaten to bring out the sage and things calm down very quickly.   tinylaughing

Wow! Thank you for sharing also! This particular tale triggered a memory of when I awoke one night in my bedroom in Moncton when we lived out in the country...the apartment building was the one I told my mother that her grandmother was already dead in and that buidling actually caught fire day that we returned from her funeral...we even saw the smoke in the sky on the way back and said "Please God...don't let that be us...and it was...anyhow...that same apartment, I awoke one night and saw a man...6 feet tall I would guess and he was standing right beside my bed looking out my window and my jaw dropped...and I remember looking at him...he looked brown and his head was huge and I recall looking at him and him not noticing me...and I wondered how long it would take him to notice me...when that thought passed he looked and I remember he had big eyes and a smile like everything was gonna be ok and disappeared.
(11-12-2020, 02:52 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: Wow! Thank you for sharing also! This particular tale triggered a memory of when I awoke one night in my bedroom in Moncton when we lived out in the country...the apartment building was the one I told my mother that her grandmother was already dead in and that buidling actually caught fire day that we returned from her funeral...we even saw the smoke in the sky on the way back and said "Please God...don't let that be us...and it was...anyhow...that same apartment, I awoke one night and saw a man...6 feet tall I would guess and he was standing right beside my bed looking out my window and my jaw dropped...and I remember looking at him...he looked brown and his head was huge and I recall looking at him and him not noticing me...and I wondered how long it would take him to notice me...when that thought passed he looked and I remember he had big eyes and a smile like everything was gonna be ok and disappeared.

Thanks. I hope others will jump in with any stories they might have.  I have to get off here for now, but I'll be back tomorrow.

Great stories!   smallawesome
This story is mainly for you @"Bloodstained", since I've told it here before. Of course, we have other new members who may not have seen it.

One night when I was seven ( I think I was seven. Memory of my age is starting to get a bit fuzzy, but I remembered my age in the other posts), I went to bed early and left my sister and mother in the living room watching t.v.
I never ever closed my door, so the light from the living room gave just enough in my room to see, like a nightlight we use today.
I had just got into bed. Just pulled the covers up over me, and then I got "that feeling". Absolutely no time for this to be a dream. I had JUST got in the bed.
I looked around but didn't see anything.

Then...

I felt a pair of hands grab my ankles. No one was there! Then it started pulling me out of the bed, pulling toward the end of the bed.
My body was sliding toward the end of the bed!!   tinywhat 

I broke away and went back into the living room, sat down, didn't say a word. I don't remember what happened after that.

My parents, nor my sister believed my "ghost stories", so I always kept my experiences to myself.

More stories to come as I have time.
One of my first memories was from when I was around three years old. My parents, brother and I lived in this tiny one bedroom house. My brother and I would sleep in the living room. I remember there being a bed on one wall where my brother slept. I guess I split my time between the sofa and my parents room. 

This one night I woke up and saw the most terrifying thing. It was sitting on the foot of my brother’s bed. There was enough light coming in the window, either from the moon or a street light, that I could make out the creature. It was small and kind of hunched up with ears pointed out to the side. I remember thinking it looked like Yoda but more sinister. I cried for my parents. When they got there it was gone. We moved soon after. 

I have more stories of strange things happening throughout my life as every house I’ve lived in seems to be haunted. Even here I’ve had lights turn on by themselves and I had to unplug the window unit upstairs when not using it because it did as well. Nothing as scary as that creature though. 

Oh I once saw silhouette of something very tall outside my window in a different childhood home. It was just standing there. After I turned on the light and called my mom it was gone.
(11-12-2020, 10:03 PM)VioletDove Wrote: One of my first memories was from when I was around three years old. My parents, brother and I lived in this tiny one bedroom house. My brother and I would sleep in the living room. I remember there being a bed on one wall where my brother slept. I guess I split my time between the sofa and my parents room. 

This one night I woke up and saw the most terrifying thing. It was sitting on the foot of my brother’s bed. There was enough light coming in the window, either from the moon or a street light, that I could make out the creature. It was small and kind of hunched up with ears pointed out to the side. I remember thinking it looked like Yoda but more sinister. I cried for my parents. When they got there it was gone. We moved soon after. 

I have more stories of strange things happening throughout my life as every house I’ve lived in seems to be haunted. Even here I’ve had lights turn on by themselves and I had to unplug the window unit upstairs when not using it because it did as well. Nothing as scary as that creature though. 

Oh I once saw silhouette of something very tall outside my window in a different childhood home. It was just standing there. After I turned on the light and called my mom it was gone.

@"VioletDove", that sort of reminds me off my cousin, the one where I saw my first ghost, waking up in the middle of the night and there was a little short monster standing right there beside her. She screamed and it disappeared.

She said it looked like a little ...  dang it, my mind just went blank. 

Sort of like this, but that's not exactly the image I'm looking for.  She said it was just standing there staring at her with an evil grin on it's face.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thevintagenews.com%...f=1&nofb=1]