Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When You Are Awake...
WeThePeopleInsider You Tube channel has a new show streaming every morning at 9 a.m. Eastern time.  Breaking Spectre covers all the most important news of the last 24 hours both national and international on the show titled, When You Are Awake.

412Anon does another show at 4 p.m. Eastern titled, The Patriot Power Hour, where other topics are covered, including guests that come on from time to time.

If you have learned you can no longer trust the main stream news to tell the truth, look no further for a credible news source.

(09-06-2019, 04:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: WeThePeopleInsider You Tube channel has a new show streaming every morning at 9 a.m. Eastern time.  Breaking Spectre covers all the most important news of the last 24 hours both national and international on the show titled, When You Are Awake.

412Anon does another show at 4 p.m. Eastern titled, The Patriot Power Hour,  where other topics are covered, including guests that come on from time to time.

If you have learned you can no longer trust the main stream news to tell the truth, look no further for a credible news source.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Excellent!  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm really loving this new channel. They live-stream at 9 a.m. on Twitter/Periscope/YouTube and cover lots of news I would otherwise not see/hear anywhere.  Good with a cup of coffee in the morning.

https://youtu.be/lObPhdL4sfs
RedPill78 covers lots of good topics and I listen to him everyday to keep me up to date with what's happening across the world. He shares things the main stream media won't tell us.

Lots of news today!

They inform us of What The Mainstream Media IS AFRAID To tell Us!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Another good channel to follow is You Are Free TV.  
She always covers topics that are current and very important for the viewer. Below is one that everyone in the US needs to hear.

I especially think people should listen to her coverage of the new USMCA trade deal that's about to be signed.  She covers parts at the beginning then goes more in-depth at the end.
PLEASE listen and give your thoughts.  Are we being led into a trap?  This has me very concerned!