Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MSM is Ignoring,,,,,,
Quote:Trump Orders Student Loan Forgiveness for Disabled Veterans
Yes that is Right and have you heard this mention much or at all on any MSM networks?  tinysure

Quote:The directive came after 51 attorneys general criticized the federal Education Department for cumbersome eligibility rules for disabled veterans to eliminate their college loan debt.
I have to assume that, as many Attorneys or More Criticized the Federal Education Department during other Administrations,,,,, would you?
But POTUS D.Trump listened.   minusculeclap

[Image: merlin_159532308_2f8d59c4-18ca-4eb9-9656...&auto=webp]
Quote:President Trump signed a measure on Wednesday that seeks to remove the bureaucratic barriers for permanently disabled veterans to qualify for student loan forgiveness, which he said would save 25,000 wounded warriors an average of $30,000.

The rollout of the executive action came during the American Veterans national convention in Louisville, Ky., where Mr. Trump was joined onstage by Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, and the deputy secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs, James Byrne.

“I am proud to announce that I am taking executive action to ensure that our wounded warriors are not saddled with mountains of student debt,” Mr. Trump said. “They have made a sacrifice that’s so great. And they’re such incredible people. And they never complain. They never complain.
That’s hundreds of millions of dollars in student debt held by our severely wounded warriors. It’s gone forever.”
Source
Gone Forever,,,,,,,, well until a Democrat is elected as POTUS, then that person will reinstate the Debt With INTEREST!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is another report, so you know it's REAL!
Quote:Trump orders easier process to forgive disabled vets’ student loans

[Image: CK2CQ42BLFHMXCIE3P54EXNGBI.jpg]
Makes Me Proud that We Both Voted for Trump and will again.
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/08/21/trump-orders-va-to-buy-controversial-antidepressant-in-an-effort-to-stem-veterans-suicide/]President Donald Trump on Wednesday directed the Department of Education to find new ways to wipe out remaining student loan payments for nearly 25,000 disabled veteransfacing significant debts despite existing relief programs designed to help them.

“The debt of these disabled veterans will be entirely erased. It will be gone. They will sleep well tonight,” Trump told a crowd of veterans at the annual AMVETS convention in Louisville, Ky. “That's hundreds of millions of dollars in student debt held by our severely wounded warriors. It is gone forever.”
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I love my President and what he is doing for our country and the well-deserving Veterans. 
Living with a disability is hard enough without having the burden of a lifetime of debt from student loans to boot.

I hope this allows more people to see the kind heart our POTUS has and how he cares for the American people; it's not an act.

Good for him.  minusculeclap