Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big foot saves a 3 year old boy ???
https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/bigfoot-c...HS3pyU4HCo
Quote:When 3-year-old Casey Hathaway was found by rescuers last week after two nights lost in the freezing cold woods of North Carolina, he had a very simple explanation to give as to how he survived: A bear helped him

Quote:Casey said he spent two days hanging out with a bear. A bear! For the record, bears hibernate in the cold months of winter, and there are no reports available of bears coming out of hibernation to tend lost children. However, also on record, are many reports of Bigfoot helping lost children. The compilations of Bigfoot stories include myriad experiences where Bigfoot intervened in a lost child’s plight, and helped him survive.
So did Casey Hathaway spend two days with a bear, or did he spend two days with a Bigfoot? Could this big, furry creature, who many believe is just mythical, have cared for, and kept alive for two days in freezing, inclimate weather, a three year old toddler, who wandered off, and got himself into a perilous situation? Some may doubt such a thing; however, in the light of what we know about bears in winter, and Bigfoot’s documented interaction with other children, I am going with Bigfoot. 

Something to consider if you ever have your gun sights lined up on one I would think..
It we take the standard account as factual and then appreciate a three year-old child's perception of the lifestyle that
he's/she's become accustomed to, it's extremely doubtful that the lost kid just 'took-up with a bear'.

Ignoring the hibernation angle, a wild animal doesn't perceive its environment with the scales of pity, sympathy and
kindness, Walt Disney's world was never real. Simply speaking, to a wild animal, a three year-old child is either a
danger or possible food.

Devoted domestic dogs are known to eat the remains of their owners because needs must and to accept that a little
kid came across an adult bear, some-sort of maternal/paternal connection was struck-up by the animal and then led
the child to food, water and shelter, is a stretch -to say the least.

'...Casey is healthy, smiling, and talking. He said he hung out with a bear for two days...'
SOURCE:

Casey never said "he hung out", that's the Journalists lightening the weight of a story that some factions would suggest
the legendary Sasquatch cared for the child, when the MSM's normal reaction would be to automatically resort to an
explanation of a human in a furry coat.

This would be rational to any reader regardless of their Bigfoot beliefs, but it would also darken a 'feel-good' story and
with a child being the main character, that heartwarming feeling dissolves.

Just as within minutes of Jeffrey Epstein's death, the mainstream media decried anyone who doubted the suicide narrative
and one would've thought such a down-grading of Casey Hathaway's strange tale would follow similar lines.

The Sasquatch is a editorial's 'silly-season' puppet to waste column inches and sign-off a TV news programme as a Man
-Bites-Dog story, a half-smile offered to the reader/viewer in hope of assuring them the sky isn't falling in.

In this case, the media are not only implying a dangerous animal can show empathy for a young human -which in itself is
irresponsible, they're offering an alternative that an unknown, unverified creature is roaming our lands and holds dutifulness
and mendelian traits that align with our own.

Only a detailed description of the 'caretaker' and its behavior from young Casey will solve the question.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
No chance of it being a bear. (Hibernation & Predator response to "prey".)

I don't think there's much chance of it being a guy in a fur coat (wouldn't the kid know?)

But, Bigfoot....? (If real)
WHY would Bigfoot help out a small kid?

Well, that depends on how the Bigfoot mind works, and how smart/compassionate etc he is.
What if he is both REAL, and REALLY SMART?
What if he's seen this before?
What if he KNOWS that when a human kid gets lost in the woods... HUNDREDS of other humans come thrashing and trampling about for days or weeks on end looking for them?
What if he observes the kid for a few hours, sees him wandering helplessly about, getting deeper into the woods and KNOWS that the sh*t is about to hit the fan?
He can't walk up to a passing deputy and hand the kid over... (he knows that he'd get shot in an instant).
But, what if he was smart enough to know that if he returned the kid, close enough to civilisation... to a road intersection or similar... that other humans would find (and return) the kid and there'd be no need for hundreds of them to come trampling around in Ninurta's his woods?
or What if his particular branch of the family tree sees humans as close (but quite crazy) cousins? Would his compassion kick in and a similar outcome emerge?

I don't know specifically what Bigfoot is, but I personally know enough people who've sworn to having had direct interaction or encounters with them to believe that they are something real.
If that's the case... then why not SMART or COMPASSIONATE somethings?
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Going along with @"gordi" thoughts,,,,, What If Bigfoot does appear in our Realm or Dimension by opening Portals.
This particular Bigfoot seen through the Shimmer of the two Dimensions this young lost child or Bigfoot appeared and found the child, my point is this, Bigfoot may have assisted this child because he knows in the Future this Human will be of Importance to Humanity.

Okay,,,, JMHO  tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It could be a setup by the parents in order to sell the story for money or get there name on the net. But one thing is for sure it was not a bear. Could it be bigfoot ? i dont know. Would need much more info, there should be traces of DNA on the child from the "thing"
(08-12-2019, 05:50 PM)Wallfire Wrote: It could be a setup by the parents in order to sell the story for money or get there name on the net. But one thing is for sure it was not a bear. Could it be bigfoot ? i dont know. Would need much more info, there should be traces of DNA on the child from the "thing"

@"Wallfire" 
that is a Good point.
(08-12-2019, 03:07 PM)gordi Wrote: No chance of it being a bear. (Hibernation & Predator response to "prey".)

I don't think there's much chance of it being a guy in a fur coat (wouldn't the kid know?)

But, Bigfoot....? (If real)
WHY would Bigfoot help out a small kid?

Well, that depends on how the Bigfoot mind works, and how smart/compassionate etc he is.
What if he is both REAL, and REALLY SMART?
What if he's seen this before?
What if he KNOWS that when a human kid gets lost in the woods... HUNDREDS of other humans come thrashing and trampling about for days or weeks on end looking for them?
What if he observes the kid for a few hours, sees him wandering helplessly about, getting deeper into the woods and KNOWS that the sh*t is about to hit the fan?
He can't walk up to a passing deputy and hand the kid over... (he knows that he'd get shot in an instant).
But, what if he was smart enough to know that if he returned the kid, close enough to civilisation... to a road intersection or similar... that other humans would find (and return) the kid and there'd be no need for hundreds of them to come trampling around in Ninurta's his woods?
or What if his particular branch of the family tree sees humans as close (but quite crazy) cousins? Would his compassion kick in and a similar outcome emerge?

I don't know specifically what Bigfoot is, but I personally know enough people who've sworn to having had direct interaction or encounters with them to believe that they are something real.
If that's the case... then why not SMART or COMPASSIONATE somethings?

All excellent rational assumptions and the only things stopping us is our selfish presumption that we are only the unique
species on this planet that holds moral principles!

I agree there could be pragmatic reasons why this supposed creature could deduce that returning the child would close
down the search of its area with the aim of maintaining its privacy, but there again, this would warrant a high thinking
process.

In my opinion, it's the hair that fools us. The notion that if a being is covered in hair, it falls under the stereotypical title
of 'beast' or 'animal' and we're taught from an early age that anything fur-or-hair-covered holds animal survival instincts
and is incapable of solving complicated situations or having the ability to pity.

We've always been like this, depictions of dragons on tapestries are deemed as crocodiles, drawn by ignorant artists
with a over-active imagination. The same goes for the carved effigies of the Green Man around the eaves of Christian
churches. Theorists condescend that the strange faces merely represent the taking of a pagan belief of nature and
absorbing into the religion that supposedly flourished during King Lucius' time in early Britain.

Obviously, this belief crossed the Atlantic, but via Native American legends, the physical version of the Green Man
was already waiting in the vast forest of the Americas. So how does that work?!!

Anyway, to have a large hairy two-legged 'man' that thinks like one, is not only indication that we may not have a
clue about our modern world, it also means we've been outwitted by someone who's lifestyle is assumed to be
beneath us.
It cannot be, it would ridicule science and the quest to kill God would be set back. All sectors of academia would be
questioned and one can imagine how trust in medicine, modern medical care and security would take a beating.

From the earliest days of building a foundation for societies, we've believed that we're the only smart one out there in
the forests. We accept that basic animal guile can keep our prey elusive and anything that doesn't fit into the age-old,
well-indoctrinated paradigm, is put down to human error or insincere trickery.

I don't think this kid was with a bear and if it's true that he wasn't just imagining a 'friend' created from his television
watching or -as Wallfire suggests, a money-making shell-game from the parents, then what known animal would show
enough care as to keep the child healthy for the missing time?

That's why this subject fascinates me, such a being would split apart our comfort zones and reveal that we have been
the real ignorant species.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I firmly believe there is a being out there and you can call them Sasquatch, Bigfoot or Yeti, but I think they are basically the same.
Some are more aggressive than others, just like Humans.

But, here is a good video I Think anyway, you can decide for yourself.

Here is an interesting short video.