Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Old Bugger needs help
(08-07-2019, 08:21 AM)guohua Wrote: @"WalksInSilence" 
See!!  minusculehail @"BIAD"  

He,,,,,, She,,,,,,, Uhhhh Yes,,, Well the Red Dressed, Black Haired Beauty has taken you into,,,,, his,,,,,, her,,,,,, ahhhhh hands,,,, be careful  tinywhat
smallrofl

OFFICIAL STATEMENT: BIAD will be confined to his shed during the making of WalkInSilence's avatar.
(But I might thrown in some cotton-candy to keep him quiet)
minusculebiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-07-2019, 06:20 AM)guohua Wrote: @"WalksInSilence" 

Yes, Our Dear @"Mystic Wanderer"  is absolutely correct.
If you have a Avatar you love contact @"BIAD" or @"gordi" 
They are the Professionals.

It is easy to contact them, you can from your on thread you started here.

Just type @BIAD or type @gordi and as you start to type the second or third letter you will see their username Highlighted in Blue, just click on that and it'll finish typing their username for you AND send them a notification you have mentioned them.
They'll see that and respond to you.
minusculethumbsup2  you are doing Great!

OK, who's talking about me??? LOL
See, it works @"WalksInSilence" !!

I agree with my fellow rogues (see above).
Now.... Guinness and Whisk(e)y you say???

minusculebeercheers
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Wink 
(07-28-2019, 06:57 PM)Jude Wrote:
Quote: I was on that other site that shall not be mentioned and after getting kicked off quietly made my way to where old friends were taking up a new residence.
Well I am dire need of a new home, with my "Foot In Mouth" disease I would soon go that way too. 
Quote:Met some new ones since.
I hope to do the same. 
Quote: Someone has to make sure Gordi and Biad behave.
If I can be of any assistance with tethering Gordi just ring my bell tinyangry
As for Biad, I have taken a fancy to him. Cuddly?
Quote: And Mrs G? A kinder heart has never been seen
This isn't working for me. What I wanted to say is "She has kindly nudged me to enter your realm.
(08-07-2019, 08:31 AM)BIAD Wrote: OFFICIAL STATEMENT: BIAD will be confined to his shed during the making of WalkInSilence's avatar.
(But I might thrown in some cotton-candy to keep him quiet)
minusculebiggrin
tinywhat OH NO. You poor thing. You have been confined for a month now. I hope they fed you. Although, cotton candy isn't good for you. I would add some fiber, such as barley
(07-25-2019, 05:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 02:06 AM)WalksInSilence Wrote: OH, Hello to the grumpy old curmudgeon from the High Lands

Quote:Please be more specific - us grumpy old curmudgeons are easily confused. We have Gordi, who is from the Highlands in Scotland, but who is - from my perspective - a grumpy younger curmudgeon.

I concur, I too am easily confused and yes Big G is younger a fact he likes to exhibit. I can pull the age card on him.  My emphasis was more on grumpy an attribute he has yet to perfect. Grumpy is an art form to be cultured and nourished. 

Quote:Then there is me, a grumpy old curmudgeon, but the high lands I am from are considerably farther west than Gordi's highlands although they may be around the same height, originally being a part of the same mountain chain before the world cracked like an egg and created new continents...

Now this is a puzzle I can appreciate. I tried very hard to find the time period that would indicate a solution. Please don't reveal your location, I want to solve this. 
Quote:... I was considerably younger when that happened, but still grumpy.

Ahh a Vintage Grump, my favorite. 

Quote: "Three's Company"
No comprende. 

(07-25-2019, 02:37 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hope that helps. tinybiggrin

Thank you Mystic, I appreciate the help you all give. Just gonna dig in and figure this out.