Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Censorship Against "The Right" Must STOP!
Censorship against right-leaning political voices is growing stronger day by day.  Just last week Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer, and many more have been banned from Face Book, Twitter, Instagram, and You Tube for their Conservative views.  Alex Jones has been banned by ALL social media platforms; the others have only been banned by one or two platforms, but they likely will be next on all platforms if the Left has their way.

This is all a concerted effort by the Deep State to control the narrative in the media, and at the head of the snake funding all this is... you guessed it... the Nazi lover, George Soros.
Watch the video below to see how they operate, the organizations involved, and how they are
targeting certain "big public voices" to remove the truth and our right to free speech.

It's time to take a stand NOW, not when our rights have already been removed.   smallfit

(05-07-2019, 04:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Censorship against right-leaning political voices is growing stronger day by day.  Just last week Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer, and many more have been banned from Face Book, Twitter, Instagram, and You Tube for their Conservative views.  Alex Jones has been banned by ALL social media platforms; the others have only been banned by one or two platforms, but they likely will be next on all platforms if the Left has their way.

This is all a concerted effort by the Deep State to control the narrative in the media, and at the head of the snake funding all this is... you guessed it... the Nazi lover, George Soros.
Watch the video below to see how they operate, the organizations involved, and how they art targeting certain "big public voices" to remove the truth and our right to free speech.

It's time to take a stand NOW, not when our rights have already been removed.   smallfit

We live in very dangerous times, very dangerous times
Quote:The Twitter purge of conservatives continued Tuesday as the social-media giant suspended longtime activist David Horowitz.

The suspension, initially reported by OANN host Jack Posobiec, came the same day as Mr. Posobiec’s account devoted to documenting assaults on trump supporters, @MAGAphobia, was suspended.

Click this LINK to listen to an audio file from David Horowitz.

tinyok minusculeredtantrum
Quote:When Big League Politics contacted Facebook to clarify why Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer, and Milo Yiannopoulos were banned by Facebook and Instagram, we discovered the Facebook employee assigned to handle these communications is the former Press Director of Hillary For America.

Well, well...tinywhat Imagine my shock!

Quote:Sarah Pollack is the Policy Communications Manager for Facebook who responded to Big League Politics when we sought comment on why Jones, Watson, Loomer, and Yiannopoulos were banned. She explained that users are no longer allowed to share videos or links including videos of Jones, and explained that this decision was made, in part, because Jones interviewed Gavin McInnes on his radio and TV program.

According to her LinkedIn history, Pollack was hired by Facebook in October of 2017 as a Policy Communications Associate Manager, and was promoted to her current role in February of this year.

Prior to joining Facebook, Pollack was the Director of Press Advance for Hillary for America, the presidential campaign of failed Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton. She held this position from March of 2016 until Clinton lost in November of the same year, and worked as a Press Advance Lead for Clinton as far back as June of 2015.

Before this, Pollack worked for Minassian Media Inc., which received nearly $500,000 from the Clinton Foundation during the 2016 election. Its owner, Craig Minassian, was paid $200,000 per year as the Clinton Foundation’s Chief Communications Officer.

Further back, Pollack worked in the Obama White House as a Press Advance Associate in the Department of Scheduling and Advance.

Even further back, Pollack held two more positions at Minassian Media, as a Coordinator and then Associate.
Pollack’s LinkedIn reveals her first position in the workforce was as a Membership Intern for the Clinton Global Initiative.
Read more:  HUGE: Facebook Hired Former Hillary Press Director to Inform Media of Alex Jones Ban
Item: My own brother got banned from Facebook due to his political view not meshing very well with those of the left. He made a new account, and his very first post was "let's see how long it takes the bastards to ban me this time." Some of my family are not well noted for their finesse, but being MY brother, he's never been wrong!

Item: The Left is ramping up a "Sue till their blue" campaign, where they are suing to gerrymander entire district in their favor. Gerrymandering is, I believe, illegal here,,, yet they somehow get away with it,

Sub-item: until the year 2000, "blue" was the color of the right, and RED was the color of the left. Neat and sneaky how they suddenly changed that, isn't it?

Item: while distasteful, private companies like Facebook are not trampling our right to free speech by banning us. They are within their rights, as private companies, to squelch our speech away. The First Amendment guarantee of free speech applies ONLY to government entities, not private companies.

Item: I firmly believe that the time to defend our speech in the public forum with mere words has long passed. The only thing that can be heard now is the ballot of the bullet box. It's coming, this year I believe. More is the pity that I am now too old to take up arms, run, jump, and play like once I was. The only hail of fire I can go down in now is the one they spark when they come to get me - I can no longer carry the fight too them. If, by some chance, they bypass me, I'm going to die an old slave, lamenting the world I delivered to my children and grandchildren.

Dangerous times indeed!

Note: Lately I've been thinking over my role in the Cold War and I think we may have miscalculated. By collapsing the Soviet Union ( which we did a spectacular job of), we may have inadvertently left a totalitarian vacuum. Nature abhors a vacuum, and so to balance things out, the totalitarian Left is merging on the US, once (but no longer) the bastion of freedom. I think we screwed the pooch on that one, and would much rather see a totalitarian Soviet Union than a totalitarian Union of Soviet States of America...

... but here we are, and we are not in the same free country I grew up in.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Facebook (all social media ) is like a drug dealer, at the start all is free or very cheep, then one step at a time the users start to pay the price.
I dont see what is happing at facebook as censorship, its oppression of all who do not toe the line.
Think of the world we live in, everyone (lets say well over 99%) carries a smart phone, that is a tracking device, the mic can be turned on and every word listened to, the camera can be turned on and watched.
Then the move to cashless systems, government can control your cash card. Smart meters in your home, the power supply to your appliances can be controlled by the government.
Remember  that in the EU soon all new cars will be fitted with GPS that can control the speed of your car as well as track you, so think of your car not working for a few days.
This is a classic system (now working in China) be a good little child or else things start to get turned off.
Think what it would be like to have your bank card stop working for two days (remember no cash), of your fridge freezer turned off for two days, not able to use your car,not able to use your phone ( look at the amount of people addicted to there phones, drug addicts without there fix for two days), not able to heat your house for two days.
Who would of believed 10 years ago that Europe would be invaded and European culture under attack by millions of people invited into Europe by the rulers of the EU.
Who would of believed that in the USA that some people are demanding the right to abort children after birth, even weeks after birth.
Like Ninurta I know what war is, and i believe that soon, very soon the only way to stop this madness is a war. The tipping point has not yet been got too but its very very close
Facebook is only the start