Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is JESUS CHRIST coming back? indeed
(05-03-2019, 09:44 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: The coming of world peace .. Recorded Oct 25 1992  [Image: spekr.jpg]

Then I (John) saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals .. 
and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder . . . come
I looked .. and behold .. a white horse .. and he who sat on it had a bow .. and a crown was given to him .. 
and he went out conquering and to conquer 

Sounds like Ghengis Khan and the Mongols to me... or possibly Atilla and the Huns. Both were mounted archers. No one goes to war on horseback with archery tackle any more.

Neither brought "world peace", however, because "world peace" is not possible as long as there is a world to fight in, and two people with sticks left in it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: video2.jpg]    The World in Conflict and Distress .. Recorded Oct 21 2007    [Image: spekr.jpg]

Luke 21:09 .. when you hear of wars and disturbances .. 
do not be terrified .. for these things must take place first .. 
but the end does not follow immediately

[Image: BREAKING-NEWS-400XXb.jpg]
Would it be possible for you to answer the questions asked here and not just copy paste small  parts of the bible, and advertise you web site
Oh gosh...! and from the mainstream media too. So it must be true.
tinysure

Quote:Story of Jesus Christ was a HOAX designed to control the people, Biblical scholar claims.

'The man and story behind Jesus Christ was a Roman hoax designed to control the people, a scholar
has sensationally claimed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5734]

Christianity is a baseless religion that was designed by the Roman empire to justify slavery and pacify the citizens,
according to controversial Biblical scholar Joseph Atwill. In a blog on his website Mr Atwill wrote: "Christianity may
be considered a religion, but it was actually developed and used as a system of mind control to produce slaves
that believed God decreed their slavery.”

The scholar argues that at the time, Jewish sects in Palestine were awaiting a ‘warrior Messiah’, which became an
increasing problem after the Roman Empire failed to deal with the problem with traditional means.

As a result, the rulers resorted to psychological warfare which would appear to give the citizens what they wanted,
while at the same time making sure they followed their rules.has sensationally claimed.

Mr Atwill added: "They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a
competing belief system. "That's when the 'peaceful' Messiah story was invented.
"Instead of inspiring warfare, this Messiah urged turn-the-other-cheek pacifism and encouraged Jews to 'give onto Caesar'
and pay their taxes to Rome.

"Although Christianity can be a comfort to some, it can also be very damaging and repressive, an insidious form of mind
control that has led to blind acceptance of serfdom, poverty, and war throughout history.”

Mr Atwill even goes so far to say that “to this day, especially in the United States, it is used to create support for war in the
Middle East”. He says he first discovered this revelation when noticing Jesus is “the only fictional character in literature
whose entire life story can be traced to other sources”.

By comparing the New Testament to the 'War of the Jews' by Josephus – the sole surviving account of first century Judea 
–he found the parallels between the two are uncanny. Mr Atwill: ”What seems to have eluded many scholars is that the sequence
of events and locations of Jesus ministry are more or less the same as the sequence of events and locations of the military
campaign of [Emperor] Titus Flavius as described by Josephus.

"This is clear evidence of a deliberately constructed pattern. "The biography of Jesus is actually constructed, tip to stern, on
prior stories, but especially on the biography of a Roman Caesar."...'
The Express:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Maybe he should try saying something like that about islam
(05-09-2019, 09:42 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Maybe he should try saying something like that about islam

tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat  That would be Islamophobic...! and beyond reproach!  tinylaughing
Heaven and Hell, Angels and Demons, God and Satan.
As Far As My Husband and I am Concerned, it was all just made-up stories to frighten children and the simple minded, yes a way to control the Little People and Collect Monies at the same time. JMHO

The End Times,,,,,, Sure, when the Sun swells Up and Swallows the Earth.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-09-2019, 09:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: Oh gosh...! and from the mainstream media too. So it must be true.
tinysure

Quote:Story of Jesus Christ was a HOAX designed to control the people, Biblical scholar claims.

'The man and story behind Jesus Christ was a Roman hoax designed to control the people, a scholar
has sensationally claimed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5734]

Christianity is a baseless religion that was designed by the Roman empire to justify slavery and pacify the citizens,
according to controversial Biblical scholar Joseph Atwill. In a blog on his website Mr Atwill wrote: "Christianity may
be considered a religion, but it was actually developed and used as a system of mind control to produce slaves
that believed God decreed their slavery.”

The scholar argues that at the time, Jewish sects in Palestine were awaiting a ‘warrior Messiah’, which became an
increasing problem after the Roman Empire failed to deal with the problem with traditional means.

As a result, the rulers resorted to psychological warfare which would appear to give the citizens what they wanted,
while at the same time making sure they followed their rules.has sensationally claimed.

Mr Atwill added: "They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a
competing belief system. "That's when the 'peaceful' Messiah story was invented.
"Instead of inspiring warfare, this Messiah urged turn-the-other-cheek pacifism and encouraged Jews to 'give onto Caesar'
and pay their taxes to Rome.

"Although Christianity can be a comfort to some, it can also be very damaging and repressive, an insidious form of mind
control that has led to blind acceptance of serfdom, poverty, and war throughout history.”

Mr Atwill even goes so far to say that “to this day, especially in the United States, it is used to create support for war in the
Middle East”. He says he first discovered this revelation when noticing Jesus is “the only fictional character in literature
whose entire life story can be traced to other sources”.

By comparing the New Testament to the 'War of the Jews' by Josephus – the sole surviving account of first century Judea 
–he found the parallels between the two are uncanny. Mr Atwill: ”What seems to have eluded many scholars is that the sequence
of events and locations of Jesus ministry are more or less the same as the sequence of events and locations of the military
campaign of [Emperor] Titus Flavius as described by Josephus.

"This is clear evidence of a deliberately constructed pattern. "The biography of Jesus is actually constructed, tip to stern, on
prior stories, but especially on the biography of a Roman Caesar."...'
The Express:

Mr. Atwell has experienced a failure of logic.

How, exactly, does a "Prince of Peace" promote war, as Mr. Atwell says? There seems to be a definite disconnect there.

If, instead, this messiah promotes a "war of liberation", how exactly does that promote slavery?

I think he may not have thought this through to it's logical conclusion.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Is Jesus Christ Coming Back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Shorty Answer is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO!

Just our Humble Opinion  tinybiggrin  minusculebeercheers
Without over-use of levity, he may have already been.

The Day I Met Jesus.
Matthew 15:21-28 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
21 And Jesus went away from there and withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22 And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon.” 23 But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25 But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” 26 And he answered, “It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.” 27

ME: Calling someone a dog even today in old cultures can be fighting words for a dog does not know who its' father was. Not to mention Christ flat out says he came for the Jews... Newer versions of the bible have softened what Christ supposedly said and preachers go through all kinds of convoluted statements to justify the passage but the bottom line is he came for the Jews who rejected him and ended up killing him. 

She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.” 28 Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.

Being old I have know a few who lived in fear that Christ was coming any moment any day in their lifetime.. They are all dead and IMO wasted their thoughts and minds on something that never happened... Been going on for 2000+ years and will probably continue for a small select few... Their life their right .. The dark ages when the greatest scholars were trying to figure out how many angels could dance/stand on the head of a pin instead of how to make things for the betterment of mankind pretty much says it all for me. Islam is a classic example of religious stupidity
For Sky's posting, simply.... minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculethumbsup
(05-18-2019, 09:29 AM)BIAD Wrote: For Sky's posting, simply.... minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculethumbsup

I agree with you @"BIAD"  727Sky has a way with words!! minusculebeercheers
A very obscure little know fact from Genesis

Quote:5. TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE
From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."
Then he made the earth round and He laughed and laughed and laughed . . . .

God must have a sense of humor, No ?
(05-19-2019, 09:18 AM)727Sky Wrote: A very obscure little know fact from Genesis

Quote:5. TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE
From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."
Then he made the earth round and He laughed and laughed and laughed . . . .

God must have a sense of humor, No ?

OMG!!!!  smallcrackingup Don't let the Square Earthers read that!!!!  :mediumomg: