Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Hollow Moon
Yes I believe our Moon is Not Natural, But mostly hollow and built by aliens to help life get started on Earth for Them and Us.
I mean, Think about it,,, the moon is in the perfect location and the perfect size and does it's intended job so well for so long and it Rings like a Bell When Impacted!
Quote:A few years after Dr. Gordon Macdonald’s theory came to be, in 1969, the team of Apollo 12 landed on the moon. During their decent, they landed in a rough manner onto the moon’s surface, around 40 miles from their intended destination.
The crash resulted in an artificial moonquake, which had startling characteristics. Upon impact, the moon started to reverberate just like a bell would, which we all know is hollow.
The reverberations lasted for more than an hour. The same phenomenon was again witnessed when Apollo 13 landed on the moon and its impact caused an even greater seismic activity, which lasted for more than three hours.
This led to the conclusion that the moon is unnaturally light for its size and possibly doesn’t even have a core, which would otherwise significantly increase its weight.
If the Moon was created from an impact with the Earth Why Is The Moon Older Than The Earth, How Could That Be?
Quote:It was initially believed that the moon was formed when an external body crash-landed on Earth. A part of the debris from the crash accumulated into what we now know as the moon.
There is yet another theory stating that when Earth was formed, the remaining dust came together to form a heavenly body that revolves around the Earth.
However, when surface materials from the moon were brought back to Earth by the astronomers, the results led to startling discoveries, as the moon rocks and dust predated our planet, which is around 4.53 billion years old.
The material comprising the moon turned out to be around 5.3 billion years old and the dust even older, dating to about 6.3 billion years.
Hence, the moon must have originated somewhere else.
It's said the our Earths Gravity is not strong enough to have Captured the Moon and to have kept it in an Orbit Around Us!!!!
Quote:We all know that the moon orbits around our planet in an almost perfect circular orbit, but still technically elliptical.
This unnatural orbit couldn’t have been captured by Earth’s gravitational force, as we can clearly see in the substantially elliptical orbits of the other satellites in our solar system.
This further fuels the speculations that the moon was placed in its current position and orbit by an intelligent mind.

Another weird thing about our moon is that its orbit around the Earth is completely stationary. Meaning that it doesn’t spin on its own axis as all of the other moons in our solar system do.

This is why every time we look up at the moon, we see the same side of it — the side that faces Earth.
Link
So, since they have discovered all these discrepancies, I think it's more like to have been built for us.
 listen to the video, it may make sense.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, I believe the moon is hollow, or at least like a honeycomb inside.
And I think it makes perfect sense that it was brought in by ancient space travelers and put right up there in the perfect spot to do the job it needed to do so Earth could be birthed as a thriving planet for human life.

I've seen most of what you posted already.  I don't know if your material talks about the ancient records of when the Earth had no moon, but I read somewhere last year that there are ancient texts that state there was no moon during the time they were on this planet.  So, then... where did this one come from, if it wasn't put there by "the gods"?
I've read some of those records from Aristotle and others.
The problem I see even with the Mayans and them saying the bright light in the night sky was Venus, is this, The Earth Needed The Moon To Sustain and Nurture Life!
Even that Bible references that there was no moon till after the Flood can't be true.
What, give me a second and let me Google!  smallkillingpc
OK, Ok, Ok, Found it, now I can stand on my Soap box again   minusculesoapbox 
The Earth Without a Moon

When The Earth Was Moonless

Before the Flood, There Was No Moon

You or anyone interested can read those articles.
Now this video tells it like it is I think, With out the Moon, Scientist Believe Life On Earth May Not Have Been! 

Then there is this video, Have you seen it? I disagree with it because they say that the moon was sent into our orbit 500,000 years ago, I don't believe that's far enough back.
I don't think the Dinosaurs could have evolved with out the Moon.
I swear I'm not trying to be "that guy" but Apollo 13 didn't get to the moon, did it? Is this one of those Mandela things? (ok ok, I promise not to bring that here...).

Aside from the (possible) typo, I absolutely love the hollow / artificial moon stuff. I've been researching the "before there was a moon" topic for years now. Sadly, any time I bring it up somebody with a "PHD" comes along with evidence that moon has been here for "this" and was formed by "that" tinysure

But the perfection of the orbit, the eclipses, and the absolute necessity for ALL life as we know it to even exist I find it hard to fathom the spontaneity of it all. I also realize that those things in life that are very hard to imagine are sometimes just that way "because", but man. I'm telling ya. The moon being towed into orbit (or built in place) to make all of this possible is just too juicy to let go.

Somebody once commented on a post similar to this with "just because you don't understand it doesn't make it happen any more magically". To that I say, sometimes I may not understand it but it's just as magical to imagine it all happened naturally with such a perfect outcome.

With as big as our universe is I can totally understand that the mathematical odds for such a perfect orbit definitely exist. The chemical reactions that take place in a primordial ooze which gave way to single cell organisms are completely possible. The magnetic field shielding our planets oceans and all of its' life are absolutely a certainty. The tilt of this giant rock giving rise to seasons which bring order to an otherwise chaotic process are undeniably possible. And the evolution of those single cell organisms while being protected by all of the above to the point where they can actually ponder this truth and the science behind it with other organisms instantaneously around the globe, well I'm sure there's an equation that can justify it.

But all of it together. In one spot. In one corner of the middle band of one galaxy. Call me crazy all you want to thing this happened elsewhere and they figured out how to use an interstellar tow truck to make it possible for other areas of the universe.

end star-gazing rant mediumshy
David Icke has a good video.
We (Mr.G.& Myself) believe in the Hollow Moon Theory or to say the moon was put in place by another race.

This video is one of the best I've watched, it also goes into the reportings by our astronauts of Alien Spacecraft Craft on the Moon.

Just the age of our moon should convince people it doesn't belong here with the earth.
(08-14-2018, 03:42 AM)guohua Wrote: We (Mr.G.& Myself) believe in the Hollow Moon Theory or to say the moon was put in place by another race.

This video is one of the best I've watched, it also goes into the reportings by our astronauts of Alien Spacecraft Craft on the Moon.

Just the age of our moon should convince people it doesn't belong here with the earth.

Looks like an interesting video.  I was just getting ready to go to the recliner, so I'll pull it up on my YT channel and watch it on t.v.

Thanks! minusculethumbsup 
mediumcouchpotato
I have another question.
Was there a time that our Earth did not have our Moon in orbit?
There seem to be credible references to just such a time from Cultures in our past.
In the next video, he starts talking about these reports at the 1:58 mark and then about the 4:28 mark he starts to talk about the Very Notable NASA Scientist that agree.

the next video has 6 topics that explain the possibility that our moon was brought to us and may be hollow or have caverns inside, this video even mentions the Lunar Wave, Very Interesting.

The last video is more done to earth on this subject.
ooooh, this reminds me of the Short Story I wrote a while back...

HERE

Great topic!
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
I dont know if the moon is hollow, but on so many levels it would make sense. but one thing im sure off is the earth is NOT hollow, but once again that is only my opinion.
But I did find an interesting web site.
source
This whole subject pissed me off when I found out the moon wasn't made of cheese.
What kind of sick-minded society would do that to a thirty-eight year-old?
tinyhuh

Recent internet-interest may have been stoked by the video about 'Local 58' -which
delivers a children's cartoon warning about the moon. Ideally for this subject, begin
the YouTube video at 10.55.

You'll be surprised how interest is piqued and the ways used to acquire an audience!

I still can't get-over the cheese-deceit.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-14-2018, 11:45 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I dont know if the moon is hollow, but on so many levels it would make sense. but one thing im sure off is the earth is NOT hollow, but once again that is only my opinion.
But I did find an interesting web site.
source

The Hollow Earth Society is still out there and having meetings, but what if it has some credence because of the very old writings by our ancestors of many different culture about the Rebel Reptiles that were banished to the Caverns inside the Earth. 
Not a Hollow Earth, but there are Large Deep Caves and Caverns and those stories are from many other Cultures explaining the human species beginning.

The Hollow Earthers are not as Crazy Sounding as the Flat Earthers!!!!  tinywhat
(08-14-2018, 12:28 PM)BIAD Wrote: This whole subject pissed me off when I found out the moon wasn't made of cheese.
What kind of sick-minded society would do that to a thirty-eight year-old?
tinyhuh

Recent internet-interest may have been stoked by the video about 'Local 58' -which
delivers a children's cartoon warning about the moon. Ideally for this subject, begin
the YouTube video at 10.55.

You'll be surprised how interest is piqued and the ways used to acquire an audience!

I still can't get-over the cheese-deceit.
tinysure

That "Local 58" was a great link, thank you.
At first i was thinking of a parallel dimension or alternate Earth in some way, but later, I think it was just a Youtuber getting their Jollies Scaring people.
(08-14-2018, 06:46 PM)guohua Wrote: That "Local 58" was a great link, thank you.
At first i was thinking of a parallel dimension or alternate Earth in some way,
but later, I think it was just a Youtuber getting their Jollies Scaring people.

Oh I agree. I just liked the dated graphics that reminds me of the days when waiting
for a television channel to start was still exciting!

Here in the UK when I was a kid, we only had three channels and to switch the TV on
in the early hours was like seeing behind the wizard's curtain. I believed there was nobody
else awake in the world and the studio was empty.
Empty, except for me!
(08-14-2018, 09:19 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 06:46 PM)guohua Wrote: That "Local 58" was a great link, thank you.
At first i was thinking of a parallel dimension or alternate Earth in some way,
but later, I think it was just a Youtuber getting their Jollies Scaring people.

Oh I agree. I just liked the dated graphics that reminds me of the days when waiting
for a television channel to start was still exciting!

Here in the UK when I was a kid, we only had three channels and to switch the TV on
in the early hours was like seeing behind the wizard's curtain. I believed there was nobody
else awake in the world and the studio was empty.
Empty, except for me!
Right,,, My husband says he remembers ,
[Image: 312px-RCA_Indian_Head_test_pattern.png] [Image: 27910007785_48d7eccb1a.jpg]
I think the last 10 minutes of this video is the best part, but you be the judge.

OK, my friends, let us discuss the latest findings about our Moon!!  tinybighuh

Just so you know, I've never thought the Moon was fractured from Earth or a something passing Earth and was Caught by Earths Gravity and Held in Orbit, nor do I accept the claim that earth and another planet collided and magically created the Moon.

I believe our Moon was Planted here to assist Earth with Maintaining Life.

Now they have discovered Our Moon Is Much Older Than Earth.

Quote:The Apollo missions have had a lasting legacy on space exploration, most notably the Apollo 11 mission, which saw humanity walk on the Moon for the first time.

But a new study extends the legacy of the Apollo missions into something much greater than walking on another celestial body — it suggests the Moon is far older than anyone thought.

Researchers analyzed the lunar rocks taken by the Apollo astronauts and they now believe the Moon is approximately 100 million years older than previously thought, having likely formed 50 million years after the solar system itself did, 4.56 billion years ago.

That is correct, 100 Million Years Older!  tinywhat
Quote:Some of the lunar rocks brought back have been studied before, but advancements in technology have made it possible to get more precise measurements.

One notable example was the discovery of three particularly rare elements found — hafnium, uranium and tungsten. These elements are radioactive and decay over time at a predictable rate, akin to a "natural radioactive clock."

The researchers found that the decay of hafnium-182 (which turned into tungsten-182) only lasted for the first 70 million years of the solar system, thus concluding that the Moon started to solidify 50 million years after the solar system started to form.
[Image: moon-rock-aug-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Source
Now I have read that they believe the Earth impacted another Object at this Time, 50 Million Years after the Solar System Started and created the Moon from the Earth and they can not age the Earth Correctly Because of the changes in the Earth's Crust because of Tectonic Plates Shifting.
BULLSHIT!
More 'Local 58'... personally, I just enjoy the intermission music!

(04-11-2020, 02:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: More 'Local 58'... personally, I just enjoy the intermission music!

Damn Weird! tinysurprised
Bump, Bump and Bump!
I am obsessed with the Hollow Moon Theories.
I am one that believes the Moon was Built for earth to support an Atmosphere and Life.

Here is an older video, I think from a year or two ago.
It is only 25 minutes long. Please look over this thread and enjoy. Part 1

This maybe another video you would like. part 2  

Now if you need a short 12 minute video that will Blow Your Mind about the Moon watch E O W explain the Moon