Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
Dilley plays a podcast from a 4-star General who explains why the Q movement is so successful, and why it's needed at this time.

A great show he put out yesterday; give it a listen.

Q has been posting a lot about social media lately. I'll begin with this one because it mentions Twitter.
Post 2984 https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/ :

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5b3d8f No.5543889 [Image: fold.png]
Mar 6 2019 17:54:18 (EST)

FB RETURNING TO THE NEWS.
LIFELOG (DARPA) ENDS > FB BEGINS
LIFELOG (DARPA) TEAM TRANSFER > FB
WHAT (DARPA) TEAM MEMBERS PAST/PRESENT WORK FOR FB?
WHAT DIVISIONS?
LOCATE (3) PUBLIC.
(9) TOTAL (6_NON PUB).
BUILDING 8 EXPOSED (HERE) WHEN?
[4-11-18]
*THINK SCRAMBLE [OFFLINE SCRUB] POST XBOX/PS CHAT LOGS DROP*
[MS SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATELY POST DROP]
BUILDING 8 NEWS RELEASE "RESTRUCTURING BUILDING 8" RELEASE?
[12-14-18] > RIP
https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/14/facebo...al-groups/[Image: fold.png]
RIP = FALSE
REORG = TRUE
CHINA-CHINA-CHINA
CHINA-CHINA-CHINA
[OPEN ACCESS - PAY FOR PLAY]
LAWS WHICH PREVENT C_A OPERATIONS INSIDE HOMELAND?
BULK DATA COLLECTION_NSA_HOMELAND?
BULK DATA COLLECTION_C_A_HOMELAND?
HOW DOES THE C_A AVOID LAW TRIGGER RE: UMBRELLA_SPY_HOMELAND?
FACEBOOK [CHINA_BUILDING 8]
GOOGLE [CHINA_DRAGONFLY]
TWITTER [US_LEG_TRACK]
FACEBOOK TRACK USER GPS, VOICE & TEXT?
GOOGLE TRACK USER GPS, VOICE & TEXT?
TWITTER TRACK USER GPS?
[PHONE_PAD_MICROPHONE_ALGO_EMBED]
ALL FOR MARKETING PURPOSES AS PUBLICLY DISCLOSED?
WHO HAS ACCESS TO BULK TRACK DATA?
WHO HAS ACCESS TO BULK DATA?
IF NSA HAS ABILITY TO 'ABSORB' DATA STREAM UT IN-HOUSE TOOLS, DOES C_A HAVE ABILITY TO 'COLLECT' DATA STREAM FROM 'FUNDED''NETWORKED' OFFSHOOTS [BIG TECH]?
OFFSHOOTS NECESSARY TO AVOID C_A BREACH OF US DOMESTIC LAW?
AMAZON SERVER/CLOUD CONTRACT?
AMAZON_SERVER/CLOUD_ROUTE_DATA 1-99 DOMESTIC?
C_A TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON FOREIGN GOVS + INDIVS? SIGINT - COV
NSA TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON A GLOBAL SCALE (INCLUDING DOMESTIC)? SIGINT - COV
WHAT FORMER US PRESIDENT WAS C_A DIRECTOR?
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/252...ed-the-cia[Image: fold.png]
THINK C_A [BRENNAN] AUTH SPY CAMPAIGN US SENATE UNDER HUSSEIN.
THINK C_A INSTALL CAMPAIGN US HOUSE & SENATE INFILTRATION.
[PART 1 OF 9]
Q

You can go to the link and read all of them.  There's more about Facebook than the rest. I think MZ is in some deep dodo.   :smallwink: 

I found it interesting that Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, came out about the same time as these posts talking about how Twitter "may have been too aggressive" with banning Conservatives on the Joe Rogan show.

Quote:During a recent appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey stated that the social media platform was “probably way too aggressive” in banning conservatives.
On a recent episode of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey returned to the show this time accompanied by Vijaya Gadde, Twitter’s Legal, Policy and Trust & Safety Lead. Independent journalist Tim Pool also appeared on the show, where he grilled the Twitter executives about their platform, multiple times backing them into a corner and forcing them to answer questions on topics they had previously evaded.
During the course of the podcast, the topic of the recent “learn to code” phrase came up. Shortly after a number of left-wing journalists were laid off, Twitter users — many who were conservatives — tweeted at the journalists to “learn to code,” the same advice that many left-wing publications gave to coal miners and laborers who found themselves out of jobs.

Is he letting up?  He might appear to be when speaks on talk shows, but the answer is NO.  I'm still shadow banned, and I'm a "nobody" on Twitter.  The only reason I can think of is because I re-tweet Conservative news and information.

You can read the article in full and watch a video here: witter CEO Jack Dorsey: Platform Was ‘Probably Way Too Aggressive’ in Banning Conservatives
(03-05-2019, 08:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the book if you would like to order: 

Wait... WHAT? They are selling the book?

When I wrote a book that I thought was important to get out to folks so they could be informed and protect themselves, I put it out on the internet for free - I most emphatically did NOT sell it! As a matter of fact, my free book was a way of combating sales of a book that was taking gullible people in left and right, and making money on their weaknesses.

But "Q" is selling their book?

When folks claim to have important information to get out, and then tell you that all you have to do to get that information is to "buy the book", my Spidey-senses start tingling in overdrive.

Why do they need to SELL the book? Are they cash-strapped and in need of paying their "confidential informants"? Or do they just need a new Mercedes? If it is so important, and the information needs to get out there into the hands of the public, why are they SELLING it? Do poor folks not need to know? Is that it?

It's a pretty simple matter to spread a book all over the internet such that it is immediately, and always will be, available to the masses. I did it, and if I can do it, surely tech-savvy folks like "Anons" can do it, too.

But instead, they chose to sell it?...

... that tells me all I need to know.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-10-2019, 07:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 08:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the book if you would like to order: 

Wait... WHAT? They are selling the book?

When I wrote a book that I thought was important to get out to folks so they could be informed and protect themselves, I put it out on the internet for free - I most emphatically did NOT sell it! As a matter of fact, my free book was a way of combating sales of a book that was taking gullible people in left and right, and making money on their weaknesses.

But "Q" is selling their book?

When folks claim to have important information to get out, and then tell you that all you have to do to get that information is to "buy the book", my Spidey-senses start tingling in overdrive.

Why do they need to SELL the book? Are they cash-strapped and in need of paying their "confidential informants"? Or do they just need a new Mercedes? If it is so important, and the information needs to get out there into the hands of the public, why are they SELLING it? Do poor folks not need to know? Is that it?

It's a pretty simple matter to spread a book all over the internet such that it is immediately, and always will be, available to the masses. I did it, and if I can do it, surely tech-savvy folks like "Anons" can do it, too.

But instead, they chose to sell it?...

... that tells me all I need to know.

There are numerous people who contributed to this book, not just one. Each person offered a chapter in the book. And Q didn't write it; it was done by people (Anons) who have You Tube channels and Twitter accounts; the ones who bring us the decodes of Q. It was a group idea from the Anons.

Some offered their information for free to the book and said they wouldn't accept any money, while a few others want to use any profit to expand their outreach with building their own websites before they are booted off Twitter or You Tube. Censorship is getting worse for Conservatives and anyone MAGA every day.  We need more platforms where we can speak freely. 
Q said, "we are the news now".  We have to be the people who spread the truth; that takes money when starting up. 

I see absolutely nothing wrong in someone getting paid for their long countless hours of work; it's called Capitalism, the thing that makes this country great. 
Some of these people have a full-time job, then spend all their free time on the Q movement.  I don't mind rewarding them. Without them decoding the messages many people would still be in the dark. I can't imagine how stressed out I would be right now if I didn't know what was really going on behind the scenes. 

The book is a great way to wake up those still asleep before it's too late. I'm all for anything that helps to do that.

The e-book was just around $7, if I remember correctly. $7 split several ways isn't exactly getting rich.  It might help buy a better microphone or computer equipment to bring better quality videos, or it might help pay for a website... whatever they need to build to spread the message.

Every single one of them deserves to be rewarded for the work they've put into getting the message out.

Thank you for your free book @"Ninurta".  I know your heart was in the right place, but you weren't trying to build a news station without censorship so we can destroy all the fake news. There's a different end goal here, and it costs money.
I'm calling this one, IT'S HAPPENING!   

According to the Q posts, The Great Awakening should happen on or before March 19, 2019. Many things are about to become public, and many people on the Left are in full panic.  Things are about to get nasty!

Buckle up Buttercup!

Enjoy the latest decodes by Katie G from Citizen's Investigative Report.

Q is on a roll, and this one that just dropped is a summary of what Q is all about.  I really like it, so I wanted to share.

Post #3038  https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4fe510 No.5643022 [Image: fold.png]
Mar 12 2019 13:55:14 (EST)

>Decide for yourself (be free from outside opinion).
>Decide for yourself (be objective in your conclusions).
>Decide for yourself (be true in your own beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be open to following the facts).
>Decide for yourself (be strong in defending your beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be resistant to blindly accepting fact-less statements).
>Decide for yourself (be free)
Those who attack you.
Those who mock you.
Those who cull you.
Those who control you.
Those who label you.
Do they represent you?
Or, do they represent themselves (in some form)?
Mental Enslavement.
The Great Awakening ('Freedom of Thought’), was designed and created not only as a backchannel to the public (away from the longstanding ‘mind’ control of the corrupt & heavily biased media) to endure future events through transparency and regeneration of individual thought (breaking the chains of ‘group-think’), but, more importantly, aid in the construction of a vehicle (a ‘ship’) that provides the scattered (‘free thinkers’) with a ‘starter’ new social-networking platform which allows for freedom of thought, expression, and patriotism or national pride (the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment).
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or the stable.
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
When you are awake, you are able to clearly see.
The choice is yours, and yours alone.
Trust and put faith in yourself.
You are not alone and you are not in the minority.
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q
Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e473df No.5662895 [Image: fold.png]
Mar 13 2019 14:07:54 (EST) Dly1G9TXgAEmkvk.jpg [Image: down.png]
Dk209y1V4AAHPnE.jpg [Image: down.png]
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talk...151883002/[Image: fold.png]
How much more obvious can any of this be?
Think LifeLog dump.
Q
https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/   Post#3048

Quote:Having trouble accessing Facebook or Instagram on Wednesday afternoon? You weren't alone. 
The massively popular social network started having problems at around noon Eastern time, with issues popping up across Facebook proper, Facebook Messenger and Instagram around the world. 

Some users of Facebook-owned WhatsApp reported having issues sending photos on the popular messaging app.
As with nearly every Facebook outage, users headed to Twitter with the hashtag #facebookdown quickly becoming the top trending topic in the United States. 

Downdetector.com, which monitors websites, showed the company experiencing issues across a large portion of the U.S. and Europe in addition to reported problems in parts of South America, Asia and Australia. 

Quote:Down Detector seems to show Facebook issues all over the world, particularly in U.S. and Western Europe. #facebookdownhttps://t.co/EsbvrT2tcdpic.twitter.com/frb1KGCO10
— Eli Blumenthal (@eliblumenthal) March 13, 2019

It is not immediately clear what caused Wednesday's issue. Some users reported seeing a message saying the site was down for "required maintenance," while others were able to get the social networks to briefly load before discovering that functionality was limited.  

"We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps," a Facebook spokesperson said in a statement provided to USA TODAY. "We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible."

In a tweet at 3:03 p.m. ET, the company reiterated that it is still working on a fix. Facebook also confirmed that the outage was not the result of any distributed denial of service, or DDoS, attack.

We're focused on working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, but can confirm that the issue is not related to a DDoS attack.

Facebook, Instagram go down around the world in an apparent outage
Who is Q, and what is this movement all about you ask?  Below is an Appraisal Of Q in easy to understand wording.
This is a long article, but well worth the read for those who truly want to know more about Q and the end goal of their communications.

I'm only going to provide the link to the article due to the length. If you can't read all in one setting, bookmark it and read the rest later, but do read it.

Whew! What a week! I've been so busy just trying to keep up with all the new news every day this week that I've hardly had time to post here (like I usually do), and I have a feeling things aren't going to let up any time soon. The first domino is about to fall, and then it will be a HUGE D5 snowball rolling down the cliff!  minusculebiggrin

Take a look:   12 HUGE Bombshells in One Week – But, “Nothing’s Happening?”

Quote:Twelve HUGE, damning bombshells dropped this week, spinning this storm into high gear. From the Lisa Page transcripts to McCain’s connection to the dossier, a grand jury investigation into Facebook, massive NXIVM updates, Jeffrey Epstein back on the chopping block, and Andrew Weisman leaving special counsel.

And, while Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was preparing her audition for her role as a congresswoman for New York, Paul Ryan was sabotaging democrat subpoenas. Meanwhile, Hollywood’s being sliced and diced for paying off colleges and Ivy League Schools to get their children admitted. Of course, this is only the beginning of investigations into nefarious actions taking place in the upper echelons of colleges, and it’s safe to say, politicians will surely make the list.

Who could forget the terrorist training camp discovered in New Mexico last year, where they had loads of guns and ammunition, along with a deceased child? The court dismissed three of the five, creating one hell of a stir in this country. Now, there is a superseding indictment charging all five with conspiracy to attack and kill officers and employees of the United States, along with multiple other charges.

While Congressman Jim Jordan was busy calling out Adam Schiff in a twitter frenzy this week, the Democrats, along with 12 Republicans voted to block the President’s emergency at the southern border, which Trump immediately vetoed the following day, in his first veto as President.

But, “nothing’s happening,” right? Buckle up – this party is just getting started.

Yea, Baby!  And you can read an in-depth report on all these by clicking on Corey's Digs.  She's wonderful. tinybiggrin 
How could all us "normies" ever learn so much truth without all these Patriot's help? 

Another awesome Dig by Corey Lynn.   minusculeclap
I've just recently found this new video channel, In Pursuit of Truth, and he is a great decoder. So, let's get started on the latest Q drops. There is a lot covered regarding the NZ shooting in this one.  Definitely worth the watch.

I urge everyone to watch this video.  Katie G. posts the video of where Devin Nunes is giving an interview to Hannity, and he is suing Twitter and some of the members there who have been doing a big smear campaign on him.  Then she goes over the court report to show some of the tweets these evil leftist have posted.

Twitter is bias to the left and now they're going to pay for silencing Conservatives.   minusculebiggrin 
Learn how the media and social medial use their voice to lie and influence others.

Quote:Lisa Page Testifies That The DOJ Ordered The FBI Not To Indict Hillary Clinton.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5484]

IN BRIEF
The Facts:Transcripts representing 370 pages worth of testimony from former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page's closed-door
meeting with Congress in July 2018 were finally released to the public on Tuesday.
Reflect On:Are we seeing a pattern in the slow but orderly release of political information that is ultimately in service
to our awakening?

'Those of us who are truth-seekers and investigators of information that is being hidden from us would probably like
nothing better than to have all classified and secret information revealed at once. It is a source of anger and frustration 
hat so much is hidden, and other people continue to hold power over when such information is disclosed.

Even with the Assange Wikileaks dumps, the information is shared piecemeal, and certain subjects are still hidden
from us. But let’s think about it for a moment. If all the information were released all at once, how would we process it?
For most of us, would it not simply become a stack of intimidating data that we wouldn’t have the time to get to and
eventually ignore?

Instead of ruing this lack of control over the situation, we would do well to start noticing patterns in the way information
is released to the public. It seems that when certain information is revealed is as important as what is revealed.
This is not to say that these processes always have humanity’s best interests at heart, but the timing often seems to pertain
to the public’s ability as a whole to take in new information and slowly shift their understanding and awareness of what is
going on underneath the veneer of mainstream perception.

Lisa Page’s Testimony Revealed
Take the example of former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page’s closed-door testimony to Congress in July 2018, where she spoke of
matters such as the FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton’s private server abuse. Transcripts representing 370 pages worth
of testimony were finally released to the public on Tuesday by Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA).

This means members of Congress have known about this information for 8 months already, and have decided that now the
public can know about it as well.

The biggest revelation that seems to be afforded by this release of information is that Loretta Lynch and the Department of
Justice actually ordered the FBI not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for storing classified information on an unsecured server.
The conversation from the transcript between Page and Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) is included in his tweet below:

Quote:@John Ratcliffe
Lisa Page confirmed to me under oath that the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ
not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified
information.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5485]

In the transcript, Ratcliffe’s full sentence, interrupted by Page’s answer, was “You’re not going to charge gross negligence
because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to bring a case based on that.”
All in all, this indicates that Loretta Lynch made the decision to tell the FBI not to bring an indictment against Hillary Clinton.

This Fox news article elaborates on the details of Loretta Lynch’s decision:

Quote:"Page also testified that the DOJ and FBI had “multiple conversations … about charging
gross negligence,” and the DOJ decided that the term was “constitutionally vague” and
“had either never been done or had only been done once like 99 years ago,” and so
“they did not feel they could sustain a charge.”

The Infamous Tarmac Meeting
In and of itself, this information might not have lead to anything more. However, when you compound it with the ‘infamous
tarmac meeting’ in 2016 between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton, a disturbing narrative begins to take shape.
They have both maintained the meeting was unplanned, their planes just happened to end up next to one another on the
tarmac, and they engaged in a short conversation that was lighthearted and personal.

According to this Blaze article,

Quote:"Both Clinton and Lynch denied discussing nefarious subjects, such as the DOJ’s Clinton
investigation, known as “Midyear,” or any other matters involving the Clintons’ public life."

However, that same article refutes these claims. It cites DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s Hillary
Clinton email investigation to prove that the meeting was intended and planned:

Quote:"The OPA Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service
detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail and let them know that the former President
wanted to meet with Lynch.
Although Lynch’s staff was supposed to receive notice of such requests, witnesses told us that
they were not informed of the request from former President Clinton. (IG Report)"

Additional information in the article also contradicts the notion that this meeting was not ‘lighthearted and personal’:

Quote:"Finally, it was Lynch’s senior counselor who broke up the meeting when she realized it would become
extremely problematic if the media learned Lynch had just met with the husband of a subject in a major
investigation.

The senior counselor said she could not recall what she heard when she entered the plane but said Lynch
appeared “uncomfortable and wanted the meeting to be done.”

Q Weighs In
This Q Post (#2860) goes even further to suggest a commonly-held theory that Bill Clinton offered Loretta Lynch a seat
on the Supreme Court if Lynch prevented an indictment against Hillary from happening, and notes how the investigation
was dropped by James Comey soon after, all of which are also captured in the meme below.

Quote:Q!!mG7VJxZNCI22 Feb 2019 – 1:47:17 AM
IoS1RS6.png

The Deal of a Lifetime?
[Tarmac] meeting not planned according to [LL] & [BC]?
Security reports indicate USSS (sec detail [BC] & FBI (sec detail [LL]) planned for meeting?
SC/[LL] deal presented by BC?
What actions did [JC] take days after?
Less than a week after the tarmac meeting, [JC] announced that the FBI would not recommend an indictment against [HRC]?
Returning to the news?
Q

The timing of the release of the Lisa Page testimony really starts to help us put the puzzle pieces together in terms of
understanding how and why Hillary Clinton has still not been indicted for serious, documented crimes.
It will be interesting to see when the next piece of the puzzle gets dropped into place.

The Takeaway
As truth-seekers in the Awakening Community, it is incumbent upon us not to be upset if we don’t think we are getting the
truth quickly enough. Pinning our hopes for salvation too much on what is happening in the outside world can be as
detrimental as not paying attention at all.

When we do our inner work, we detach ourselves from the need to have things turn out a certain way, and it becomes easier
to feel that the drama is unfolding perfectly, and the information is coming at us at a speed that is most beneficial to humanity
as a whole and the process of our ‘Great Awakening.’...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This is an extremely important article for people to read, and please make sure you read it to the end.

It makes some surprising connections towards the end of the article that could explain a lot of who is who and why are they in the position they are in at the White House regarding the Mueller investigation.

These connections go back decades of certain people working WITH others, which could leave you as amazed as I was to learn who the players were back then, and who they are today.

This just blew me away!   tinywhat 

I can't get the video to copy here independently from the tweet, so just go there and you can listen to it in the tweet.

FYI: Kim Clement was a pretty famous prophet who died in 2015 (I believe) from health complications. I forget what was wrong with him.  Anyway, this video was made long before anyone knew President Trump was running for POTUS. 

Kim says he saw the letters A and Q in a vision and understood they would "unlock the mystery".  WHOA!  tinysurprised

I think the A was for Anons, and Q was for... well,... Q:  The Q movement.  

I used to watch him all the time. I can't think of anything he told that didn't eventually come true.  And now this. 

My mind is blown because I hadn't seen this one.  

The video only shows him saying this, just under 30 seconds long. Go watch it.

Corey Lynn is one of the best researchers, dot connectors, article writers that I think I've ever come across. She always goes that extra mile to show us how the players are connected, who is who, etc. 

If you like her work, go show her some support on her website.

Enjoy her latest here: Clintons Shipwrecked on Ten Islands Part IV: EXPOSED
Here are the latest Q posts decoded by IPOT (In Pursuit of Truth).  I really like his style.   tinybiggrin If you do too, help him out and subscribe to his channel and give him a thumbs up to push his ratings up.

(03-26-2019, 05:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here are the latest Q posts decoded by IPOT (In Pursuit of Truth).  I really like his style.   tinybiggrin If you do too, help him out and subscribe to his channel and give him a thumbs up to push his ratings up.

minusculethumbsup
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Why is the Ukrainian government officials having such a hard time getting U.S. officials to look at evidence they have that shows the democrats interfered in the 2016 election in hopes it would help Killary?  They had some people that were going to bring it to us, but their visas got blocked. Sounds like someone on the Hill is still swimming in the swamp water.

This article by John Solomon goes into that story, then the video below is a deep-dive into Biden, his son, J. Kerry, and all the players connected to this story. They are all involved in the coup to take over our government and prevent President Trump from serving.

Quote:Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, they’ve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.
Click on the title to read the full article.

This video is almost two hours long. Katie does an excellent job of connecting the dots with news articles and showing the Q posts where they were giving us this information almost a year ago. The Anons are ahead of the news that's just now coming out on every front.  

A person called in to the InTheMatrixxx show today and told some exciting news about what's happening at GITMO.
I'll let you listen for yourselves.  Start at the 51:00 mark.
The caller said G.H.W. Bush, No Name (McCain), Clapper, Comey, H. Clinton, and all involved in 9/11 have already been indicted and it suggests the death penalty for all these people. 

tinybiggrin

There is a video from C-Vine International discussing the tribunals on their website here:  C-Vine International News Group

This is great news! I do remember that some of these people, especially Killary, disappeared from Twitter for a while. It might have had something to do with the tribunals. We can hope!  We know (at least the Anons do) that Daddy Bush and No Name were put to death, regardless of how the MSM released their deaths to the public. Who will be next?

ETA: I just found the site that has the transcript of some of the tribunals:  Tribunals Transcript
I want to make the public aware that there are imposters disguising themselves as MAGA Anons on the 8Chan board spreading disinformation, and then taking that info and posting it on Twitter as truth to discredit the Q movement. These people work in a group. Some post on 8Chan, then another takes it and spreads it around on social media. We call them FAKE MAGA. 

There are even people disguising themselves as some of the top Q decoders on Twitter. One fake account is Praying Medic. I blocked them so I only see the real account.  Another is InTheMatrixxx.  The way to tell the fake account is that the faker uses a capital L at the beginning of the name instead of a capital I.  It's easy not to see this if you don't look closely.
They post ridiculous predictions, then when it doesn't happen the way they predict, it causes people to lose faith in Q.
It's a playbook smear campaign, and it's going to get worse, so just be aware of who you follow.

InTheMatrixx talks about this in the video below beginning at the 17:49 mark.  Let your friends know so they aren't misled by the fakers.