Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Skripal Incident.
I thought I'd separate the Skripal case from the thread it had been inadvertently embedded into (Something Is Cooking)
due to the continuing intrigue around the alleged attempted murder of the ex-spy and his daughter.

Please read the articles debated in the link, it's a fascinating tale that shows that either the British security systems are
incompetent or the mainstream media have baked this particular cake out of next-to-nothing.

It's 2019 and more is coming to light. The main characters are no longer in play, but Putin must be ridiculed.
Enter -stage left, The Cunning One.

Quote:Third novichok attacker may still be in Britain after Russian spy 'aborted his escape when it became clear
Sergei Skripal had survived'

*Third Russian agent under name of Sergey Fedotov could still be in Britain 
*He was scheduled to leave on same flight as two Salisbury accused, but left  
*Unclear why he got off but fears he left to finish off the job they left unfinished 

'A third Russian undercover agent said to be involved in the Salisbury novichok attack may still be in the UK.

The Russian military officer, who entered the UK under the name Sergey Fedotov, came to Britain on the same day
the other two hitmen travelled to the UK to assassinate Sergei Skripal.

He was booked on the same flight back to Moscow as the other two Russian agents but checked himself and his
baggage out before boarding. It remains unclear while Fedotov did not board the plane but raises the prospect
that a would-be Russian hit man could still be at large in the UK.

'It is not clear why Fedotov did not board the flight. But at the last minute he checked himself and his bags off it,'
a source told The Telegraph. 'He could still have been running around Britain.'
Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia survived after they came into contact with military-grade poison in March
last year. It raises the possibility that Fedotov stayed in Britain after realising Skripal was not killed...'

Well, this unseen chap is Russian, he flew on a Russian flight from Moscow and his name sounds Russian.
I'll get the rope.

Quote:'...According to documents, Fedotov is 45-years-old and was using a fake passport similar to the ones of Alexander Petrov
and Ruslan Boshirov, who were accused of the Salisbury posioning. Petrov and Boshirov were later found to be Alexander
Mishkin and Anatoliy Chepiga,  senior GRU agents who were awarded Russia's highest honour for services in Ukraine. 

The true identity of Fedotov remains unclear, as does his role in the Skripal poisoning. One theory is that he smuggled in the
nerve agent which was used in the attack. Mishkin and Chepiga were caught on CCTV in Salisbury on the day of the attack.
There are no known images of Fedotov.  

It has been suggested Fedotov carried out survillance missions, reporting back to the other two about the whereabouts of Skripal.
Fedotov previously travelled to the UK in March 2016 and March 2017 and again in 2018, according to Russian news outlet
Fontanka....'

You spell it as 'surveillance'. Jeez, In my day they had proof-readers.

Quote:'...There is no trace of Fedotov in documentary databases or on social media. He also has no property, vehicles or telephone
registered to his name in Russia, Fontanka reported...'
MailOnline:

He's very good this one. Let's just hope he doesn't read the Daily Mail.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" He is good and I bet he does read the Daily Mail, a publication he bought from a news stand while relaxing in Spain.

Yes Spain, there he could Hide In Plain Site setting at a table in front of the Police Station.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-07-2019, 09:24 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" He is good and I bet he does read the Daily Mail, a publication he bought from a news stand while relaxing in Spain.

Yes Spain, there he could Hide In Plain Site setting at a table in front of the Police Station.

I reckon you're correct and he'll wonder how a set of countries could be so liberal as to
let people come and go under the idea of just a money-and-power-grab.

And of Sergei Skripal...? Who knows and the Mail are unable to comment.
His house is now reported to being dismantled.

Quote:'...A military team today began dismantling the home of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal –10 months after
he and his daughter Yulia were poisoned there.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5237]

Soldiers in gas masks, rubber gloves and full-body camouflage uniforms were seen taking out a window
as part of a Novichok decontamination plan by the Department for Environment.
They are preparing to take the roof off the semi and its garage.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5238]

A neighbour said: “It’s disconcerting to see soldiers here in protective gear after all this time.
"We keep being told we’ve nothing to worry about, but it doesn’t feel like they’re telling us the full story when
they’re walking around in gas masks and rubber gloves. We just want life to go back to normal.”...'
The Mirror:

They're not taking the house next-door though, does a door-handle-smeared poison only attack the
building it's assigned to?!!!

But something came to light that may have a reader frowning in puzzlement. At a time when hardly anyone
had heard of Sergei Skripal and his past deeds, a BBC Journalist was finishing his book about the ex-spy and
here in a 4th October 2018 article, it's said:

Quote:Yulia Skripal chose Salisbury as family home, book reveals

The Skripal Files by Mark Urban sets out intriguing details on ex-spy Sergei’s life.

'The daughter of the former spy Sergei Skripal chose Salisbury as the family’s British home after he
was freed by Russian authorities, a book on the nerve agent poisonings says...'

Quote:'...Urban’s book, which is published on Thursday, says Skripal was initially reluctant to believe the Russian
government had tried to kill him, and despite selling secrets to MI6, he was an “unashamed Russian nationalist”.

The book sets out how Skripal came to work for the west, his imprisonment and the spy swap that led to him
settling in the UK. But there are also intriguing domestic details about the Skripals’ life in Salisbury.

When Urban visited him last year, he was struck by the signs that Skripal was killing time.
“There was a stack of jigsaw puzzles … I also saw an Airfix scale model of HMS Victory. Sergei had put Nelson’s
flagship together, including rigging the masts with cotton, a fiddly task requiring considerable patience,” he says.

Also on display was a resin model of an English country cottage that had been given to Skripal by an MI6 case officer.
Urban told the Guardian he hoped the book would help people in Salisbury understand the global event that took
place in the city in March...'
The Guardian:

The book came out on the same day as this article and this piece was written on the Wednesday.
This means a publicist's release would have gone to the Guardian sometime in that week and of course,
the book was written even earlier.

Sergei and his daughter were poisoned on the 4th March 2018, which could mean Mark Urban was writing
the book of the Russian's life before, during and after the incident. Does it take most of March and another
six months to edit and prepare the book for printing?

WritersServices states:

Quote:'How long does it take to publish a book? There is no easy answer to this question.

One book might take a year to produce while another is designed and printed in
three weeks. It is sensible to allow at least three months for the process –six months
is even better.'

I understand that the UK Press will have a D-Notice on this particular case, but since Wikipedia
say Mark Urban was: '...After the 2018 Amesbury poisonings Urban reported that he was working
with Sergei Skripal up to a year before the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury...'
and his book is titled 'The Skripal Files: The Life and Near Death of a Russian Spy', one can
suggest the BBC's Diplomatic Editor was around during the incident.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's a strange thing that the BBC reported the day after I'd posted the above article.

It's basically an outline of the 'third man' scenario, but it offers another indication that this mysterious
man called Sergey Fedotov may have attempted a similar poisoning attack in another country recently.

'Bellingcat' is an online investigating company that announced they knew who the original two Russian
alleged-assassins were and were a major force in showing how a Russian security agency were involved
in the Skripal poisoning.

From the BBC article.

Quote:'...The British government blamed the Salisbury attack on the GRU.
Bellingcat say the third man, Fedotov, also travelled to Bulgaria in April 2015, at the time of a possible poisoning.

During the visit to Bulgaria, it's claimed that a businessman Emilian Gebrav, involved in the defence industry, was
hospitalised with symptoms of poisoning. Mr Gebrav survived.
In that case, as with his travel after the Salisbury poisoning in March last year, Fedotov failed to take the flight he
was booked on...'
BBC:

It's certainly well-worth a look at Bellingcat's website, but what I found curious was that the BBC in their confidence
of giving accurate news to the public, spelled the Bulgarian businessman's name wrong. It Gebrev, not Gebrav.
tinysure

This is the chap who the Beeb can't identify properly... and I swear, he's the double of the father of the lad that
lives in the next house to me!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5239]

Jeez, I wish I'd never bothered! The original fairy-story was bad enough and then they went and added another
character to the credits. Now it seems, a whole freakin' gang of Russian poisoners can fly in and out of Britain!

Quote:Now five Russians are wanted over the Salisbury poison attack on former spy Sergei Skripal and
his daughter

*Police are investigating two more Russian agents of involvement in poisoning
*The newly identified pair posed as tourists to get a British visa last March
*The pair are now thought to be back in Russia, senior security sources said
*Police are expected to brief Government officials on the evidence against pair

'Police are investigating two more Russian agents suspected of involvement in the Salisbury poisoning.
The total number implicated in the nerve agent attack on former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yuli
is now five.

The newly identified pair posed as tourists to get a British visa last March and are now thought to be back
in Russia, senior security sources said. Police are expected to brief Government officials on the evidence
against the two men ‘within weeks’, it was claimed.
They are not believed to have travelled with the two hitmen. Their role was said to have been much smaller.

Mr Skripal, 66, and daughter Yulia, 33, were left fighting for their lives after they collapsed on a bench in Salisbury
on March 5 last year. It is thought they were first exposed to Novichok sprayed on their front door handle.
Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov, thought to be Russian military intelligence officers, have been accused
of travelling to the UK under aliases to try to murder Mr Skripal.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5250]

A third Russian suspect was later exposed as Sergey Fedotov, although his real name remains unclear.
Police are now said to have collected more evidence against him, and identified the two new accomplices.
Scotland Yard said it continued...'
MailOnline:

Word-to-the-wise, Daily Mail... if you're gonna cut-and-paste an article, get all of it. What the hell does:
'Scotland Yard said it continued.' -mean?
Maybe they continued to look bewildered as half of the Kremlin came to the UK and took a swing at
Sergei Skripal.

If one uses the link to DuckForCover's thread 'Something is Cooking' on Page One of this thread, you'll see how
I suggested the disappearance of Timothy Jerrell Cunningham in the United States may be connected to the
Skripal incident in Great Britain.

Tragically, the commander in the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention employee was later found dead
in a river in Atlanta. I attempted to find something, something that might show why I'd offered Commander Cunningham
as a possible player in the developing story in Salisbury. But nothing seemed to emerge in my very limited search of the
incident.

The media were focused on Russia straight out of the gate and the narrative that the Novichok nerve agent only needed
hazmat suits when removing it from Skripal's door handle and not on application, was never questioned.
A witness -Sam Hobson, to the alleged second accidental poisoning was immune to the substance when he was exposed
to it and again, nobody queried his account.

I believe we're still playing catch-up and a long way behind others on this case, but these comments from The Off-Guardian
may assist. It's about the Syrian Sarin allegations and the whole article is worth a read.

Quote:'...Little more can be done to expose the lies over chemical weapons, both in Syria and in Salisbury; their use either
by Syrian or Russian authorities has been completely disproven, while the West’s claims are now accepted as fraudulent
by the leaders and citizens of the resistance countries and their allies...'

Quote:'...On the first page of “The Red line and the Rat line” we were reminded that in 2013, and following that UK Parliament’
 rejection of a “punitive strike” on Damascus, Obama finally also baulked, though the reason was unclear.
Hersh’s intelligence sources claimed that:

"Obama’s change of mind had its origins at Porton Down, the defence laboratory in Wiltshire.
British intelligence had obtained a sample of the sarin used in the August 21 attack and analysis
demonstrated that the gas used didn’t match the batches known to exist in the Syrian army’s CW
arsenal.”
Off-Guardian:

Like I said, we're not even in the running on this incident, but I'm sure there''s some-sort of connection between Cunningham
and the tourist town near the Porton Down facility called Salisbury.

Then there's this line of reasoning by Craig Murray. LINK:
(02-08-2019, 11:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: If one uses the link to DuckForCover's thread 'Something is Cooking' on Page One of this thread, you'll see how
I suggested the disappearance of Timothy Jerrell Cunningham in the United States may be connected to the
Skripal incident in Great Britain.

Tragically, the commander in the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention employee was later found dead
in a river in Atlanta. I attempted to find something, something that might show why I'd offered Commander Cunningham
as a possible player in the developing story in Salisbury. But nothing seemed to emerge in my very limited search of the
incident.

The media were focused on Russia straight out of the gate and the narrative that the Novichok nerve agent only needed
hazmat suits when removing it from Skripal's door handle and not on application, was never questioned.
A witness -Sam Hobson, to the alleged second accidental poisoning was immune to the substance when he was exposed
to it and again, nobody queried his account.

I believe we're still playing catch-up and a long way behind others on this case, but these comments from The Off-Guardian
may assist. It's about the Syrian Sarin allegations and the whole article is worth a read.

Quote:'...Little more can be done to expose the lies over chemical weapons, both in Syria and in Salisbury; their use either
by Syrian or Russian authorities has been completely disproven, while the West’s claims are now accepted as fraudulent
by the leaders and citizens of the resistance countries and their allies...'

Quote:'...On the first page of “The Red line and the Rat line” we were reminded that in 2013, and following that UK Parliament’
 rejection of a “punitive strike” on Damascus, Obama finally also baulked, though the reason was unclear.
Hersh’s intelligence sources claimed that:

"Obama’s change of mind had its origins at Porton Down, the defence laboratory in Wiltshire.
British intelligence had obtained a sample of the sarin used in the August 21 attack and analysis
demonstrated that the gas used didn’t match the batches known to exist in the Syrian army’s CW
arsenal.”
Off-Guardian:

Like I said, we're not even in the running on this incident, but I'm sure there''s some-sort of connection between Cunningham
and the tourist town near the Porton Down facility called Salisbury.
Now, that is Very interesting.  minusculethinking
I guess one can forgive the media for adding some contrivance to their commentary due to the authority's
lack of revealing clues about an incident, but when that same command states something that they back-track
on later... well, it means facts are being distorted.
But to what ends?

Quote:8th March 2018.
The police officer who first attended the scene where a former Russian spy and his daughter were
found after being poisoned is also seriously ill in hospital.

The unidentified officer, who rushed to the site in Salisbury, England, is in critical condition in hospital.
The assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley of the Metropolitan Police told media:
"As you know, these two people remain critically ill in hospital.

"Sadly, in addition, a police officer who was one of the first to attend the scene and respond to the incident
is now also in a serious condition in hospital."...'

And there's the first one. A Police Commissioner affirming that Police Sergeant Nick Bailey was in the small
garden-like area near the Salisbury Maltings where the Skripals displayed their symptoms. It's been only
four days since the alleged poisoning and when one is on the inside-rail of what is going on, I'm sure what
the assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley of the Metropolitan Police said was what he also believed.

Quote:'..."Wiltshire Police are, of course, providing every support to his family," he said.
The news comes as authorities report the critically ill pair were exposed to a nerve agent.
Investigators have not revealed which nerve agent was used on Sergei Skripal and daughter Yulia but the
best known are VX and Sarin, the Guardian reports.

The ex-spy, 66, and daughter Yulia, 33, are currently in a critical condition in hospital after they were both found
slumped over in a shopping centre in Salisbury, in southwest England, reports The Sun...'
Queensland Times:

In the link is confirmation in a video that Bailey was the first Policeman on the scene.
So how can it be that later, it was reported that Nick Bailey received his dosage from the door-handle
of Skripal's home?

And how can it be that the same mainstream media don't question the discrepancy?

Quote:8th March 2018.
'Police Sergeant Nick Bailey has been named as the officer who was injured with a nerve agent  as he attended

the scene where Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were poisoned.
He was hospitalised after attending to the pair and is now thought to be awake and engaging with medical staff,
although he remains in a serious condition.

Sgt Bailey was highly commended in 2016 for his work in putting a serial rapist behind bars.
He worked tirelessly for two years in order to build a case against Arthur Bonner, who sexually assaulted multiple
victims over four decades between the early 1970s and 2014. 
Sgt Bailey received the Chief Constable’s Certificate of Excellence for his work at the time.

Kier Pritchard, temporary chief constable of Wiltshire Police,  said: "I did go and see Nick today and I met Nick
and his wife at the hospital in the intensive care unit.

...Sgt Bailey was one of the first to go to the aid of the Skripals, who were found slumped on a bench on Sunday
afternoon...'

Access to such toxins are tightly regulated, meaning the Salisbury plot would have taken considerable planning to execute.
Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, a former commanding officer of Britain's Joint Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear
Regiment, told The Times: "This is not the stuff you can knock up in your back shed.
"It is quite challenging to make. The inference is that this has probably come from a major laboratory, probably state-run."...'
The Telegraph:

Another example of -not what is just reported as true, but what the Police Force are saying occurred.

Then without a blink of the deceitful eye, The Guardian report this below on the 22nd November 2018.

Quote:'...The police officer who was left critically ill after being exposed to novichok at the home of the
former Russian spy Sergei Skripal has spoken for the first time of the “emotional battering”
he has suffered in the aftermath.

DS Nick Bailey, who was left critically ill after searching Skripal’s home on the night of the attack
in March, said that while he had made a physical recovery, the psychological impact had been serious.

He and two colleagues, dressed in protective suits, searched the house a few hours after Skripal and
his daughter collapsed in Salisbury city centre on 4 March. “I was the first person into the house,” said
Bailey. “We had to make sure that there were no other casualties.
The house was in darkness. It just looked normal. There was nothing untoward.”

But shortly after leaving the house, Bailey began to feel unwell...'
The Guardian:

And the park incident...? Gone is Bailey and now a kid and her convenient chief-nursing-officer of a mother
are attending Sergei and his daughter in play-area near the town centre.

The Guardian again, on the 20th January 2019.

Quote:'...Abigail McCourt, 16, gave first aid to Sergei and Yulia Skripral after they collapsed.
A teenage girl was the first person to help the novichok poisoning victims Sergei and
Yulia Skripal, it has emerged.

Abigail McCourt was with her family when she saw the 66-year-old former KGB spy and
his daughter collapsed on a bench at the Maltings shopping centre in Salisbury on the
afternoon of 5 March last year.

The 16-year-old thought Sergei Skripal had suffered a heart attack and alerted her mother,
Alison, who is an army colonel and chief nursing officer, and they went to administer first aid...'
The Guardian:

To report this and to not investigate the difference that a Metropolitan Police Commissioner means
we're either dealing with an entire retarded media organisation or an entire colluding one.

A D-Notice is not all it's cracked-up to be and here's what the same outlet -The Guardian, that interviewed
Nick Bailey says of the official request.

Quote:'The D-notice system is a peculiarly British arrangement, a sort of not quite public yet not quite
secret arrangement between government and media in order to ensure that journalists do not
endanger national security...'
SOURCE:

So what the hell is going on?
There were some chit-chat amongst those interested in the Salisbury incident that Detective Sergeant Nick
Bailey went to the house after the 4th March 2018 as Sergei and Yulia Skripal laid in the hospital in order to
retrieve something. There, he too became effected by the alleged Novichok.

But the media and the Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley of the Metropolitan Police initially told the public
that Bailey was struck down with the nerve agent in the town centre park area.

The Blogmire puts it better.

Quote:'...When his name was first mentioned publicly, on 8th March, it was widely reported that he had been one of
the first responders at the bench in The Maltings. However, this was thrown into confusion the following day
by none other than Lord Ian Blair, former Chief Constable of the Metropolitan Police, who stated the following
on Radio 4’s Today Programme:

“There are some indications that the police officer who was injured had been to the house,
whereas there was a doctor who looked after the patients in the open, who hasn’t been affected
at all. So there maybe some clues floating around in here.’”

As I pointed out in that piece, the phrase “some indications” was somewhat disingenuous, as The Metropolitan Police
would have known by that time exactly where Mr Bailey had been. And in any case, there was no particular reason for
Lord Blair to reveal this information.

The official statement released by The Metropolitan Police on 5th June:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5257]

“Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, a Wiltshire police officer who was amongst the first to respond
to the incident, also fell seriously ill after being exposed to the nerve agent and was admitted to
hospital on 6 March. Since being discharged from hospital on 22 March, Nick has continued to
make good progress but remains off work.”

So according to The Met, it wasn’t until well over 30 hours, and possibly as much as 48 hours after the incident on 4th March,
that Mr Bailey was admitted to hospital...'
SOURCE:

Then there's this from the Financial Times, more confusion about exactly what Nick Bailey was up to.

Quote:'...Health officials said on March 8 that 21 people had initially been treated for possible exposure to the nerve agent.
By the end of last week, the officials said they had contacted 131 people who might have come into contact with the
substance.

But only three people remain in a serious or critical condition; the Skripals and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, who
was one of the first to attend to the Russian and his daughter. DS Bailey is also known to have gone to Mr Skripal’s
house, suggesting he may have been exposed to the poison there.

Two other officers, PC Alex Way and PC Alex Collins, also attended to the Skripals on the bench at the Maltings but
do not appear to have had any health issues.

Public Health England insisted the “immediate risk to those affected is extremely low”...'
FT:

It's known that at 16.15.pm in the park near the shopping area known as 'The Maltings', emergency services received
the first report of an incident involving the Skripals.

Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey was reported as taking ill later and it's possible that those involved on the periphery
of the breaking investigation may have assumed he was one of the first to respond to the couple on the bench.

As the official Metropolitan statement says, Nick Bailey was admitted to hospital two days after the Skripals
had taken ill. How could a person supposedly attending the scene of a highly-contaminating poison be unaffected
until -at least 30 hours, later?

With the nerve agent being identified, why would the same Detective involved in the supposed attending to the
Skripals then be requested to visit the house after the identification where the initial poisoning took place?
Is Novichok a substance he was skilled in to handle or was he seen as mere collateral?!

On Friday 7th April 2019, the mainstream newspapers and media took delight in reporting how Charlie Rowley and his
brother were invited to the Russian Embassy Kensington Palace Gardens in London with the intention of looking into the
Ambassador's eyes and asking him...

Quote:'Why did your country kill my girlfriend?': Novichok victim Charlie Rowley comes face to face with Russian
ambassador, but says he was just fed propaganda during 90-minute meeting

*Charlie Rowley said he believed Russia was responsible for the Salisbury attack 
*His wife Dawn Sturgess died after being exposed to nerve agent Novichok 
*The 45-year-old said Russian ambassador didn't agree on country's involvement

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5572]

'Novichok victim Charlie Rowley asked Russia's ambassador 'did your country kill my girlfriend?' when questioning him about
the death of his partner. Mr Rowley said he still believed Russia was responsible for the Salisbury attack and that he was fed
'Russian propaganda' during the 90-minute meeting in London.

The 45-year-old and his partner Dawn Sturgess, 44, were exposed to the same nerve agent used to attack ex-spy Sergei Skripal
and his daughter Yulia last March. The couple fell ill in Amesbury months later after coming into contact with a perfume bottle
believed to have been used in the poisonings and then discarded. 

Ms Sturgess tragically died in hospital in July after spraying the perfume laced with poison on her wrists.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, Mr Rowley said Alexander Yakovenko had seemed 'genuinely concerned' when they met at the
Russian embassy in Kensington, but had not changed his view on the country's involvement in the poisonings.
Mr Rowley said: 'I went along to ask them "Why did your country kill my girlfriend?", but I didn't really get any answers.'

And the ambassador told Mr Rowley that his country wasn't behind the Salisbury attack because Russian Novichok 'would have
killed everyone'. Mr Rowley said: 'I liked the ambassador, but I thought some of what he said trying to justify Russia not being
responsible was ridiculous.'
'I'm glad I met him and feel I did find out some things I didn't know before. But I still think Russia carried out the attack.'

Mr Rowley, who says he continues to suffer from the long-term effects of exposure to Novichok, said he had asked the ambassador
'more than a dozen questions in all', including asking him about his claims that Britain was behind the attack.
He said Mr Yakovenko told him the substance used had not come from Russia and that the country only had small amounts of
Novichok.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror after the meeting, Mr Yakovenko said he and Mr Rowley were 'on the same page' and wanted to
see a report into the investigation published. 'It is important for Russia, but also for Charlie Rowley,' he said. 'I've seen a normal
person who has really suffered a lot and who has suffered a tragedy in his life. If he asked for it, I would give him support.'

In September, Scotland Yard and the Crown Prosecution Service said there was sufficient evidence to charge two Russians -known
by their aliases Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov -with offences including conspiracy to murder over the Salisbury nerve agent
attack. They are accused of being members of the Russian military intelligence service the GRU.

Russia has repeatedly denied any involvement, with president Vladimir Putin claiming the two suspects were civilians.
During an interview, the pair said they were tourists visiting Salisbury - particularly its famous cathedral...'
MailOnline:

Right, let's break this article down and reveal some real truths, truths that this media outlet and others have assured the public,
are genuine.

First off, Charlie and Dawn weren't married. As the article states in the headline, Ms. Sturgess was his girlfriend.
Secondly, the Mirror Newspaper Group arranged and funded Charlie Rowley and his wheelchair-bound brother -Mathew's travelling
from an undisclosed location to the London-based Embassy.

You can't just turn-up at a Consulate and expect to see an Ambassador about killing your girlfriend. This was a carefully planned
meeting with people who who would see the merits of such an audience and the opportunity for a newspaper-exclusive.
Charlie and Mathew will have been coached in what to say -or not to say, a later interview on television gave the impression that
Mr. Rowley mainly listened to Mr Yakovenko's opinion on the incident and there was no revelations of ongoing investigations.

By the way, I wrote that Charlie's brother was wheelchair-bound due to every appearance on television and in newspapers, Mathew
is always in his wheelchair. Yet oddly enough, when interviewed by the BBC, he commented:

Quote:"...he was made to wear a protective plastic apron, suit and gloves, and was escorted
by a police officer when he visited his brother. "He smiled when I walked in," he said..."
BBC:

So we're not off to a great start, are we?!

Rowley and Sturgess were poisoned four months after the Skripals and the location of the delivery-item of the alleged
Novichok has never been revealed. The perfume bottle that is thought to have contained the nerve agent was in an
unopened branded package and Charliey Rowley cannot recall where he'd gotten it from.
The media-narrative has changed several times from the perfume being found in the Queen Elizabeth Gardens, a rubbish skip
or even 'taken' from a shop.

Quote:'...Charlie, 45, is unable to remember where exactly he and his partner found the perfume bottle
but it is understood to be near Salisbury city centre close to the spot the Skripals fell ill...'
Mail Online 1:

Later, Mathew-the-sometimes-lame stated:

Quote:'All I know, all Charles has said so far, is that it was a perfume bottle or an aftershave bottle,
and they picked it up in a park, and they sprayed themselves with it. 'I'm going to talk to Charles
later, and I'm trying my best to get the truth out of him about where he got it from, where it came
from, what make it was.
'It was nine days before they got ill that they picked it up...'
Mail Online 2:

For four months after the Skripal attack on 4th of March 2018, the small sealed-box containing the perfume atomiser lay
somewhere hidden from the hazmat-wearing experts scouring Salisbury for proof that the Russians had attempted to
assassinate a long-retired KGB traitor.

Ignoring that later suggestions were made by the British establishment that the spray morphed into a gel, Charlie and Dawn
came into contact with the device on Saturday morning of June 30th, 2018.

Then Charlie Rowley -the recovering heroin-addict and alcoholic, would later ask Mr Yakovenko why his country murdered his
girlfriend and on that terrible day, conducted himself thus:

At 10.15am, the South West Ambulance Service are called to an address on Muggleton Road, where Dawn Sturgess had been taken ill.
She was subsequently taken to hospital. Charlie Rowley and a friend -Sam Hobson, were also present at the address at this time.

Showing the concern that Mr. Rowley would have has during his time at the Russian Embassy, he and Hobson left Ms. Sturgess in the
capable hands of the medics and visited a pharmacy in Amesbury town-centre for unknown medicines.

Originally, the narrative was that Dawn had taken ill on her way to a church-fete at Amesbury Baptist Centre with Charlie and then
returned back to his Housing-Association dwelling by herself. But since the timeline wouldn't work, this had to be changed.

You can't have someone at a church-fete looking for free food before 10.00.am in the morning and then have the Baptist Centre
website later reporting:

Quote:"On Saturday 30th June, Amesbury Baptist Church held a community fun day and this
was a well-planned and successful afternoon for all who attended. We are not aware
of any concerns from the day itself and no one was taken ill.

We were shocked to learn that Charlie Rowley and Dawn Sturgess are in a critical
condition in hospital having been exposed to nerve agent. Only Mr Rowley attended
our event.

Revd Barry M Davis"

A 'well-planned and successful afternoon' doesn't equate with a morning visit, so Sam Hobson took the place of Dawn
at the church gathering and the timing was altered.

The public were now treated to a timeline of:
The couple and Hobson being at Rowley's home some time before 10.00am.
A 'gift' was given from Charlie that Dawn Sturgess tested on her wrists and somehow damaged the perfume container.

Charlie took the remains of the atomiser and discarded it, washing his hands after the act. He would later comment that
the substance smelled of ammonia. (Piss...? She would spray piss on her wrists and not wash it off?!)

Quote:'...Matthew Rowley, who lives in Warminster, Wiltshire, told MailOnline: 'My brother told me that
he remembered that Dawn had sprayed the perfume on both her wrists.
'He doesn't recall much of what happened afterwards but that particular detail is stuck in his mind.

'He also mentioned that he vaguely recollects there being an odd ammonia-type smell from the
perfume. 'We don't know yet if he had direct contact with the nerve agent like Dawn appears to
have done or whether it was after he had touched her...'
Mail Online 3:

Sam Hobson -immune to such a deadly nerve agent, looked on during the incident. We know this due to Hobson's comment
quote from the BBC. '...Friend Sam Hobson said she had appeared to have a fit and was "foaming at the mouth"...'
The Beeb:

Ms. Sturgess succumbs to a seizure and the local hospital is called, presumably by Hobson.

Sam, guessing it wasn't a gas-leak or the drugs he's quoted to have said they may have used, accompanies Charlie Rowley
not the hospital but on the three-mile walk to Boots the pharmacy at the same time the medics took Charlie's beloved -using
a respirator, to Salisbury Hospital.

Holding the same concerns he showed the Russian Ambassador, Charlie and the 'Miracle-Man' -Sam Hobson, then collect the
medicine, walk back home and then at 1.45.pm. makes his way with Hobson to the Amesbury Baptist Church and wanders the
stalls of the fete until they return to Rowley's home in order to collect clothes for his hospitalised girlfriend.
That's the girlfriend he cared for and believes the Russians killed her.

Why she has a change of clothes at Rowley's abode is unknown as she lives nine miles away at the John Baker House for the
vulnerable in Salisbury. But when Charlie and Sam arrive home just before 3.00.pm. Charlie enters the bathroom, takes a shower
and after visiting his bedroom, he then returned in front of Sam and began convulsing on the floor in a siezure similar to Dawn.
If the Novichok nerve agent was causing the reaction, Hobson was unaffected and rang the hospital again for his friend.

Quote:"Er, I was with Charlie and he went to get his prescription down at the chemists and then we went
-and-got some food te' event that was at the Baptist Centre here. So we went and got some food
and then we went back to his house te' get ready to go to the hospital and he started feeling really
hot and sweaty..."
SOURCE 5:

Nine days later -just like the comment that the perfume container was found nine days before the 30th June, Dawn Sturgess died
of the alleged poisoning and Charlie Rowley slowly recovered from his interaction.

And now he wants answers... we all want answers!

This story line should of been a warning to all as to what to expect at Brexit. And im not saying this as a joke
(04-08-2019, 04:27 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This story line should of been a warning to all as to what to expect at Brexit. And im not saying this as a joke

I Agree.

Also @"BIAD" this statement you made is correct.
Quote:You can't just turn-up at a Consulate and expect to see an Ambassador about killing your girlfriend. This was a carefully planned
meeting with people who who would see the merits of such an audience and the opportunity for a newspaper-exclusive.
Charlie and Mathew will have been coached in what to say -or not to say, a later interview on television gave the impression that
Mr. Rowley mainly listened to Mr Yakovenko's opinion on the incident and there was no revelations of ongoing investigations.
JMHO
As Theresa May sees out the last junkets of her position as Prime Minister, saying farewell and winking that
trade agreements will need to be looked at after 31st October rolls around is a must.

During an interview with john Pienaara -a Radio 5 Live Presenter, she was pressed on saying that she would
'demand' Russian President Vladimir Putin give up the alleged Russian Novichok agents at the next G20
summit.

For the sake of maintaining 'The Ruskies Did It'-narrative, they filmed the interview. Yet this article doesn't
solely stick to what was said at that interview. The slippery MSM at it again!

Quote:Theresa May: Salisbury poisoning suspects must face justice.

'The suspects in the Salisbury Novichok attack should be "brought to justice", Theresa May has said ahead of a
meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit. The PM told the BBC Russia needs to stop its
"destabilising activities".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5974]

The UK believes two officers from Russia's military intelligence service, the GRU, were behind the poisoning of
former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in March 2018. The Kremlin denies any involvement.

Mr Skripal and his daughter both survived the poisoning but last July a British woman, Dawn Sturgess, died after
coming into contact with Novichok through handling a contaminated perfume bottle. Scotland Yard and the CPS say
there is sufficient evidence to charge two Russians - who go by the names of Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov
-for attempted murder.
However, Mr Putin has insisted they are civilians, not criminals.

Friday's meeting, on the margins of the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan, is the first formal bilateral meeting between
the two leaders since the 2018 attack.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5975]
(Look at the optics here... Trump and Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud. It says a lot!)

Speaking to BBC deputy political editor John Pienaar, Mrs May said the poisoning was a "despicable and irresponsible
act" and the UK has already set out evidence and made charges against two Russians.

"Russia does not allow the extradition of its nationals, but European arrest warrants are out for those two individuals and
if they set foot outside Russia we will be making every effort that they are brought to justice," she said.
"Russia needs to recognise its acts and stop acting in this way - and stop its other destabilising activities around the world,
including, for example, its use of disinformation and cyber-attacks," she added.

In a separate interview, Mrs May said her decision to meet Mr Putin did not mean it was "business as usual" with Russia.
"It can't be business as usual with Russia until they stop the sort of acts we have seen them doing around the world," she
told ITV News...'

Mixing several separate interviews to support one narrative, nice one BBC.

Quote:'Fuss about spies'
Meanwhile, in an interview with the Financial Times, Mr Putin attacked liberalism, a core principle of western democracy,
declaring it "obsolete". He also said he hoped "a few preliminary steps" would be made towards restoring relations between
Russia and the UK.

However, he appeared to have little sympathy for Mr Skripal. The former Russian military intelligence colonel was jailed after
being accused of spying for Britain, before being released as part of a spy swap.
"Treason is the gravest crime possible and traitors must be punished," Mr Putin told the newspaper.
"I am not saying that the Salisbury incident is the way to do it. Not at all. But traitors must be punished."

He added: "Listen, all this fuss about spies and counterspies, it is not worth serious interstate relations.
This spy story, as we say, it is not worth five kopecks. Or even five pounds, for that matter."
The Russian President has previously labelled Mr Skripal as a "traitor" and a "scumbag".

The Skripal poisoning froze relations between Russia and the UK. The UK expelled 23 Russian diplomats who Mrs May
claimed were undeclared intelligence officers following the Salisbury attack, and Russia responded by also expelling UK
diplomats...'
BBC:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5973]
(Top seated image, Left-to-Right) Ruslan Boshirov and Alexander Petrov.

Here's the suspects. There were reports of a third man who was never filmed, however these two seem to like each
other's company considering what is at stake. It seems there are plenty of pics to choose from when we're dealing
with secretive 'spies'!

By the way, the controversy over the last image, the one displaying the times that the two men walked along a
non-return gate passageway (or two as some medias state) at Gatwick Airport, is still confusing.
Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova claimed the time-stamps were superimposed onto the
images and others have suggested the two-passage reason for the coincidental timing.

Yet nobody wonders why the times are exact anyway.
Two people activating two cameras at the same time...? Two images -presumably from moving footage, presented to
the media with the a same time-stamps? Wouldn't you think that would help those doubt the official narrative?

Also, the Skripals were reportedly moved to an undisclosed location after the supposed poisoning and haven't been
heard of since Yulia's (the daughter) specially-prepared interview back in May of 2018.

Please note, the alleged poisoning occurred on 4th March 2018 with the use of a deadly nerve-agent. Yet not even
two months later, Yulia walks through a garden-like scene and sits down for the well-spoken interview.

And yet Charlie Rowley, one of the latter victims of this mysterious attack, says to The Guardian:

Quote:'...Rowley, who was in hospital being treated for meningitis, told the Sunday Mirror: “I may be out of
hospital but I don’t feel safe. I’m terrified about the future.

“Doctors simply don’t know what the long-term effects could be. The worst thing has been the fear
over my sight. I’m struggling to see properly and to walk. I’m one of only a handful in 

the world to have survived novichok, so it’s untrod territory. I feel like a guinea pig.
“I don’t know what’s going to happen from one day to the next.”...'

As well, With her and her father's face being plastered all over the mainstream media, wouldn't you think someone
would recognise them if they left this unknown house?

It's like it's a game of some-sort.

Oddly enough on the same day as the BBC posted the above article, they also added this one.
Apart from mentioning who they believed was a third accomplice, the narrative is being carved into one
that 'sounds' better than the original.

Please note that at the bottom of my posting, Charlie Rowley's interview with The Guardian releases where
he found the aerosol spray alleged to have delivered the nerve-agent. Even if the BBC won't say it.

Quote:Skripal poisoning: Third Russian suspect 'commanded attack'.

'A senior Russian military intelligence officer commanded the team suspected of the Salisbury poisoning,
evidence uncovered by the BBC's Newsnight and the investigative website Bellingcat suggests.

Details of the "third man's" trip to London in March 2018 have been assembled after the investigative website
obtained his phone records and shared them with the BBC.

In February, Bellingcat published information identifying Denis Sergeyev as a man who travelled to London under
the false identity of Sergei Fedotov. They also established details of his career and connection to his country's
military intelligence service, known by its Russian acronym, the GRU, and linked him to a 2015 suspected
poisoning in Bulgaria.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5979]
Sergei Fedotov.

Newsnight understands that Denis Sergeyev holds the rank of major general in the GRU. The other two men
(Alexander Mishkin and Anatoly Chepiga) are colonels. The pattern of his communications while in the UK
indicates that Maj Gen Sergeyev liaised with officers in Moscow. Independently, sources speaking to Newsnight
have pointed to Maj Gen Sergeyev being the operational commander.

The developments come as Prime Minister Theresa May called for an end to Russia's "irresponsible and destabilising
activity", describing the Salisbury poisoning as a "truly despicable act".
Russia denies any involvement in the attack.

Maj Gen Sergeyev arrived at London's Heathrow airport on the morning of Friday 2 March, and left on the afternoon of
Sunday 4 March, after Novichok nerve agent was placed on the Skripals' front door handle in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Analysis by Bellingcat of position data from his phone shows that he stayed near Paddington station in west London,
whereas the other men took a room in Bow, east London.

Phone records
During his visit, Maj Gen Sergeyev shunned wi-fi networks, using 4G and 3G connections to access the internet hundreds
of times. His billing records show that he used secure messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Viber and Telegram, which might
have been the way that he communicated with the other suspected members of his team...'

Or not! Let's not tweak the narrative too early.

Quote:'...Although he spent much of his 2018 visit to the UK secreted away in Paddington, the phone data shared with Newsnight
shows that on the morning of 3 March, Maj Gen Sergeyev made his way to the centre of the city, passing by Oxford Circus
on his way to the Thames Embankment...'

'Secreted'... that's the word they're going with?!!

Quote:'...It was there, as shown by correlating his position data with police information about the other suspects, that there was a
30 to 40-minute window when Maj Gen Sergeyev could have met the others before they caught a train from nearby Waterloo
station to carry out their final reconnaissance in Salisbury...'

'Could have'... again suggestive propaganda. But the 'police information about the other suspects' comment tells us the state
of play in today's London.

Quote:'Police are still probing the questions of when Mr Chepiga and Mr Mishkin were given the Novichok nerve agent and how they
disposed of it on 4 March. In addition to contaminating Mr Skripal, his daughter Yulia and Det Sgt Nick Bailey, in July 2018 the
poison claimed the life of Dawn Sturgess and caused her partner Charlie Rowley -who found the discarded Novichok container
-to fall ill...'

Ah yes, the 'found' perfume spray. If only Charlie Rowley could recall how he came to have it. (See Bottom Piece)

Quote:'...Bellingcat has established that while travelling to the UK and on all of the other operational trips he made during 2017-18,
Maj Gen Sergeyev only spoke to a single telephone number, a Russian "ghost mobile" believed to be his connection to GRU
headquarters...'

Believe all you want, BBC... you need to prove it to call it factual. I know that's a strange word for a Government-funded broadcaster
to use, but might explain your dwindling ratings. Just sayin'.

Quote:'...Although it resembles a pay as you go SIM, this number produces no cell tower or IMEI (the unique serial identifying the handset
using a SIM card) information, and has for years remained unregistered to any individual, a violation of Russian law.

Maj Gen Sergeyev took 10 calls from the Russian number while in London -and phoned it himself before departing Paddington on
Sunday 4 March...'

Maybe because he's from Russia, that may have a bearing...? or don't you 'believe' that?

Quote:'...While he was booked to leave on the same flight that evening as Colonels Chepiga and Mishkin, it is now believed that Maj Gen
Sergeyev took an earlier flight home from Heathrow that afternoon. He left about an hour after police say the others planted the
Novichok at Mr Skripal's home...'

The home where the alleged chemical agent was touched by the Skripals before 13.30 GMT and took until after 15.35 GMT to
take effect. Yet, when the supposed agent is left out to the elements for a month, it attacked Dawn Sturgess almost immediately!
Choosy stuff -this aerosol/gel?!!

Quote:'...Records show that, using his Sergei Fedotov alias, Maj Gen Sergeyev had visited the UK before, in 2016 and 2017.
On the latter occasion, almost exactly one year before the poisoning, Colonel Mishkin was also in the country at the same time.
Investigators believe that the Salisbury plan may have taken shape during this 2017 visit.

Although the evidence suggests long-term GRU surveillance of Mr Skripal and his daughter, as well as planning for an operation,
it seems that the decision to take action in March 2018 may have been a last minute one. Christo Grozev from Bellingcat says
the phone records show Maj Gen Sergeyev "frantically calling travel agents" on 1 March in order to book flights to London.
Bellingcat's coup in obtaining his phone records follows its success in accessing travel, passport, and motoring databases for the
suspects.

Separately, journalists from the BBC Russian Service discovered that Maj Gen Sergeyev's wife works as a teacher in Moscow and
that the couple listed the address of the GRU training academy as their own home on an official registry.
Contacted in February, Mrs Sergeyeva described claims that her husband was part of the Salisbury operation as "a fairy story".

I'm sure that Mrs Sergeyeva means the whole incident is a fairy story.

Quote:'...Responding to Newsnight's story, the Metropolitan Police said: "The investigation team continues to pursue a number of lines of
inquiry, including identifying any other suspects who may have been involved in carrying out or planning the attack.
We are not prepared to discuss further details of what remains an ongoing investigation."...'
BBC:

"Not prepared to discuss further details..."?!!! You've done a bang-up job of giving enough incriminating these three people without
producing any irrefutable evidence so far! Although I must admit, the BBC's Newsnight does enjoy the more inflammatory-side of
investigation rather than the mundane factual.

Her's an update of Charlie Rowley -the deceased Dawn Sturgess' boyfriend's condition from The Guardian 21st June 2018.

Quote:Novichok victim: ‘We’re being kept in the dark’.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5980]
Charlie Rowley, Before the attack and After.

“Where did the bottle come from?” said Rowley. “Was it the Russians or wasn’t it? How did it get on the streets? It’s still a blank.
It can’t possibly be the same bottle that was used on the Skripals. They empty the bins regularly.”

'...Rowley said he felt guilty about Sturgess’s death and frequently turned to old Facebook messages and posts from Sturgess for
comfort when he could not sleep. “Sometimes it gets to 8 or 9am and I still can’t sleep. My head is going round in circles thinking
about the day it happened.”
Rowley said he met Sturgess at the start of 2018 when both were living in separate hostels for homeless people in Salisbury...'

It's nice to have a lie-in, laying there and recalling one's past.
And so we have this below, huh?

Quote:'...On Wednesday 27 June 2018, Rowley said, he was rummaging in a charity shop bin in Salisbury.
He had found a television there not long before and the bin was known as a place where valuables could be unearthed...'

So a trash-bin that for some reason, had been missed by Police and chemical experts and the Salisbury Council refuge collectors,
is the receptacle that the two Russian wannabe-assassins dropped their posion into. There it lay for almost a month without being
discovered until Rowley found it.

The only alternative is that Charlie Rowley was rummaging in the Charity Shop, went to a 'Bargain Bin' in the shop itself and took it.
Whether he paid for it or not is unknown.

Quote:'...“It was a proper honey hole. On that day there was nothing to my eye other than this perfume.
I picked it up, put it my pocket and forgot about it for a little while. It stayed in my coat pocket.”...'

This comment implies my latter suggestion. He didn't fish it out of a trash-can, he 'picked it up' and put it in his pocket.

Quote:'...Rowley and Sturgess spent the Friday night –29 June –partying at his flat. By next morning, Rowley said, they had run out of things
to say and to fill a gap in the conversation he gave her the perfume.
“We both had sore heads. I showed it to Dawn to see if she was interested in having it. She recognised the name.”

The gift comprised a battered box within which was a bottle and pump. Rowley said the bottle and pump were packaged separately
in hard plastic.

“It was a thick plastic. You couldn’t tear it. It was tough. I remember having to use a kitchen knife.”...'

It was unopened?! Gee, these Ruskies really know how to deliver a killer-blow!!

Quote:'...As he attached the pump to the bottle, Rowley pressed the nozzle down. “It released on to me. I rinsed it off.
It had an oily texture and next to no smell. I did mention [the lack of smell] to Dawn.
She just carried on and gave it a spray, thinking nothing of it. She squirted it on to her wrists as she sat in front of the telly...'

From earlier accounts, Rowley commented that the fluid smelled of ammonia. More proof that Novichok effects short-term memory!
Also, if this container and nozzle was the vehicle for the nerve agent, than that means the suspects administered the poison on the
Skripal door-handle of Mr. Skripal home, dismantled the appliance without any ill-effects and re-wrapped the box it came in.

Using an earlier Mr. Guohua's comment, the above messing-about seems ridiculous.

"...Correct, the Poisonous Jelly mentioned was used and Very Effective, but, could be
dangerous to the person doing the appling.

Mr. G. states, the application is normally with a Gloved Hand or Partially Gloved Finger
or Thick Napkin or Cloth. You could smear the jelly on any object your Victim would make
Skin Contact With in 24 or less hours.

The Very Best and to Assure a kill is to make Skin Contact with your Victim yourself.
For the quickest results, using a Gloved Hand or Protected Finger and a small thin layer of
the Jelly, Brush or Touch the Victims Neck (the side of the neck is best) or Trip Your Victim
and Grab Their Bare Under Arm or Arm Above The Elbow or Bare Wrist.

Direct Contact us always best, most Victims knew they were being Targeted or would be Paranoid
and always wore Gloves and long Sleeves.
My Husband said, you had to be patient and watch for the perfect opportunity and be prepared to
act in an instant when using the Jelly Form..."

Back to Rowley's account.

Quote:...“I remember her saying she felt peculiar, very strange. Five or 10 minutes after that she disappeared. I went into the
bathroom and found her lying in the bath. There was no water in the bath and she was fully clothed, looking pretty lifeless.

“I tried to bring her round. I got her out of the bath on to the floor and realised something was wrong. She wasn’t breathing,
she was foaming a bit, shaking. I phoned 999. They talked me through what to do.”
Rowley performed CPR on Sturgess, worried that he might crack a rib because she was so slight.

Paramedics took Sturgess to hospital in Salisbury and Rowley rang her parents. He told them that he feared Sturgess was
seriously ill and her mother, Caroline, tried to reassure him she would be fine...'

No mention of the invulnerable Sam Hobson who said "she had appeared to have a fit and was "foaming at the mouth".
The man who was in the same room as the couple on two separate occasions when the alleged nerve agent effected someone
else! 

Ignoring the glaring discrepancy of several hours, Hobson was reported to have added:

"...Shortly after, Mr Rowley started "rocking against the wall", said Mr Hobson.
"His eyes were wide open, glazed and pinpricked, and he was sweating, dribbling and making weird noises."
Mr Hobson said the police and firefighters were in "hazard suits" and "cordoned it all off..."

Rowley's account.

Quote:'...Later, Rowley was about to catch a bus into Salisbury to visit Sturgess when he began to feel strange...'

Yet Sam Hobson negates the 'later' mention by stating:

"Er, I was with Charlie and he went to get his prescription down at the chemists and then we went
-and-got some food te' event that was at the Baptist Centre here.

So we went and got some food and then we went back to his house te' get ready to go to the hospital
and he started feeling really hot and sweaty..."
SOURCE: (In video)

Considering the Hazmat suits for a drug-addict taking ill, I'd have thought the paramedics and the Police would've asked
Rowley to accompany them to the hospital for a check-up. The Church Fete is now ignored due to implying Rowley would
seem uncaring..

Quote:'...He looked at himself in a mirror and was alarmed at how tiny his pupils were.
The next thing Rowley remembers is waking up in hospital.
His memory was so badly affected that when police told him that Sturgess had died, he could not remember he even had a partner.
His memory gradually returned and he was told that the perfume bottle could have been the source of the contamination.
“It blew me away,” he said.

Over the months, counter-terrorism police have repeatedly questioned Rowley, sometimes making him feel like a suspect rather
than a victim. “They were focusing on where I was when the Skripals were poisoned. I felt I was being interrogated.
That kind of hurt but I suppose they have to go about their job.”

At first Rowley thought he was getting better. “But my eyes and balance started playing tricks on me. My right eye is still playing up
 I can’t focus on things.” He finds it difficult to gauge distance, even struggling when he steps off a kerb, and feels he is clumsier
than he used to be, often dropping things.

He cannot fully extend his left arm and struggles to get his coat on.
He believes his immune system has been weakened and he has suffered from severe headaches.

Images of him trying to save Sturgess and making the phone call to her mother keep him awake at night and he blames himself for
his partner’s death. Rowley has worked on building sites and as a paint-sprayer but is not currently employed.
He has moved from Amesbury and lives in another housing association flat. He has not received any counselling and worries that
doctors have not got to the bottom of his physical problems...'
The Guardian:

Don't worry Mr. Rowley, you've been bred to need the Government teat, but being a working-class drug and alcholol abuser, don't
expect the same treatment as Mr. Skripal and his daughter.

It seems that the idea of migrating to New Zealand with new identities will stop Putin's gang from another botched attempt
to poison them with an instantaneous nerve-agent that takes hours to react. My wonder is if the news-outlet publishing this
article realised the problematic nature of adding a photograph?!

mediumfacepalm

God bless the Commonwealth.

Quote:Poisoned Skripals move to New Zealand with new identities.

'The former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia have begun a new life in New Zealand, according to senior
UK government sources.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7735]
Cheers... you're out.

A week before the broadcast of a BBC drama telling the story of those caught up in the novichok nerve agent attack in the
English cathedral city of Salisbury in 2018, it has emerged that the pair have moved overseas after living for more than a
year in an MI6 safe house...'

The real reason this story has re-emerged, a BBC drama that will assist in altering history and the facts. A year in a safe-house
and now they're moving...? Wouldn't it have been more prudent to keep their whereabouts more secret or is the advertising of
a publicly-funded television programme more important?
Or it all just a ruse?!

Quote:'A senior government source with knowledge of the risk assessment carried out on the couple at the time of the move said the
Skripals had been given new identities and support to start a new life. The pair were found unconscious on a park bench in
Salisbury, Wiltshire, on March 4, 2018, after Russian agents smeared the deadly chemical on the door handle of the former
spy’s home.

The bench has since been sent to Quantico, in Virginia, home of the FBI’s training and research centre, according to a member
of the local emergency response team...'

Who just happened to be available for the newspaper interview and the Sailsbury location.

Quote:'Dawn Sturgess, 44, died in July 2018 after handling a perfume bottle containing the poison.

Yulia left hospital a month after the attack and was taken by the security services to a secret location. She was joined a month later
by her father, a former double agent who had arrived in the UK as part of a spy swap in 2010.The pair are unlikely to surface publicly
again.

However, Mr Skripal remains in touch with his old neighbours Ross Cassidy and his wife Mo. In December, the couple opened a
Christmas card and were astonished to see it was from the Skripals. There was no return address.
“It’s nice to know they are thinking of us,” Mr Cassidy told The Sunday Times. “But I don’t expect we’ll ever see them again.”

The Skripals were targeted by Anatoly Chepiga and Alexander Mishkin, who travelled to the UK under false names. Chepiga was
a decorated colonel with the GRU, the Russian military intelligence service for which Mr Skripal had been working when he was
recruited by MI6 in the mid-1990s.
Usually those involved in spy swaps are not targeted, so long as they fade into obscurity.

The Cassidys were astonished that the former double agent had not been given deeper cover after the poisoning with polonium
of the Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko in London in 2006. Mr Skripal lived openly under his own name. “I’ll never for the life
of me understand why they didn’t give him a pseudonym,” Mr Cassidy said.

Mr Skripal never fully relaxed into his life in Britain, according to Mr Cassidy, who described him as gregarious but also watchful and
suspicious. He added that his neighbour often sat in an armchair with a clear view of the street. “Sergei saw you coming before you
ever saw him,” he said.
A Home Office source said: “We do not comment on intelligence matters.”...'
Archive.Vn:

It's over, ladies and gentlemen. The case of the Russian lethal nerve-agent that only works sometimes and on certain people, has finally
been put to rest. As Great Britain leaves the European Union, another story of mystery and intrigue falls away in the mists of burnt-out
sensationalism. Maybe the Madeleine MccCann situation is next.
tinyhuh

For those left behind like Charlie Rowley and the indestructible Sam Hobson, those days of dumpster-diving and regular inebriation
can resume with the knowledge that the Russians and their perfume bottles of Novichok will not pass that way again.

We can also leave this baffling case now, it's not like there's any more information of where the Skripals have gone or an image to identify
them by and after all, New Zealand is a massive country.
mediumfacepalm

Well it seems the drama isn't quite over, after all... and it isn't a third suspect. It's a fourth.
tinywondering

Quote:Salisbury poisonings: Third man faces charges for Novichok attack

'Police say they have identified another suspect in the Salisbury Novichok attacks, which left three people
critically ill and one dead.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10056]
The one they didn't have an image of at Heathrow.

Former Russian agent Sergei Skripal, his daughter Yulia and a police officer, Nick Bailey, were exposed to
the substance in 2018. Dawn Sturgess died after finding a perfume bottle with it in months later.

Security sources now believe a senior Russian agent, Denis Sergeev, was the on-the-ground commander.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that all three suspects "should be handed over for justice".
Detectives had previously named two Russian intelligence officers as suspects.

Anatoliy Chepiga and Alexander Mishkin, have long been alleged to have smeared the military-grade nerve agent
Novichok on the handle of former GRU officer Sergei Skripal's front door. They believe the group belonged to a
team from the GRU, Russia's military intelligence service. Sergeev has also been linked to other covert activity
across Europe.

But Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said the UK was using the case as "a tool to put
pressure on our country", adding: "We decisively reject all of London's attempt to blame Moscow for what happened
in Salisbury."
The Crown Prosecution Service has now authorised charges, but the suspects cannot be formally charged unless
they are arrested. All three are thought to be in Russia.

Nick Price, head of the special crime and counter terrorism division at the CPS, said there was "sufficient evidence
to provide a realistic prospect of conviction" and that it was in the public interest to charge Sergeev.

Prosecutors were working with police to bring the attackers to justice "where possible" but Russia has made clear it
does not extradite its citizens, he said. Home Secretary Priti Patel told the House of Commons that if any of the suspects
travelled outside Russia, the UK would "take every possible step to detain and extradite them" and would be "relentless
in the pursuit of justice".

She said the poisoning was "an appalling event that shook the entire country and united our allies in condemnation",
but said it was not the first time Russia had committed "a brazen attack in the UK" - referring to the European Court
of Human Rights' judgement on the killing of Alexander Litvinenko...'
Archived BBC Article: