Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Latest video I have seen on the Nimitz encounter
is well done for those who might be interested
Thanks SKY, something to think about. Are these UFOs man made or something else ?. If man made it would be normal for the government to test them like this, if not man made, then why are they showing themselves ???
Fascinating!  Reminds me of the shape of the UFO I saw back in the 70's, the one that leaves me questioning what happened to this day. 

Thanks 727Sky!   minusculeclap
smallawesome  @"727Sky"  Thanks, Great Video to watch.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-17-2018, 01:33 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thanks SKY, something to think about. Are these UFOs man made or something else ?. If man made it would be normal for the government to test them like this, if not man made, then why are they showing themselves ???

I certainly have no inside information. IMO when they show themselves it is a flag waving mission for I doubt we ever catch them with their proverbial pants down.

By showing themselves there are those in government and defense that take their nature seriously and it spurs research and development (advancement) for the human species....Or... they are mean and just giving us the finger by showing how stupid scientifically we really are.  Either way it is motivational.. 

I have never seen anything I could not explain or identify but I do know others who swear they have seen a UFO ... Must have the wrong blood or something...it is not easy being a reject ... hahah