Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sen. Cory Booker-Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations
Oops!  Seems karma is catching up with Senator Corey Booker.  Maybe he shouldn't have been so eager to destroy the life of a good man who clearly was being set up with fake accusations by a woman who couldn't remember where, when, how, or have any witnesses who recalled the incident.

But the man making the allegations against Booker remembers all that, and even remembers the conversation, and it was only 4 years ago, not 35.

So far the MSM is not reporting on this story.  Wonder why?   minusculethinking

(The face only a mother could love.)
[Image: Cory-Booker-600x376.jpg]

Quote:An anonymous gay male stepped forward today and released a shocking description on how he was sexually assaulted by Senator Cory Booker back in 2014.

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.
The young man is a gay man and Democrat. The man tells a very detailed analysis on what took place at his work.

The man says he reached out to Ronan Farrow but the #MeToo reporter did not show much interest in his story.

The Gateway Pundit reached out to his attorney and we have have her response below.

The Gateway Pundit reached out to Civil Rights Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon. Harmeet is very tight-lipped about what she knows at this point.

Harmeet did tell The Gateway Pundit — The man is considering the situation and has no further comment at this time.
Here is what the man recalled:

[Image: page-1-464x600.jpg]
[Image: page-2-1-464x600.jpg]
[Image: page-3-464x600.jpg]
[Image: page-4-464x600.jpg]

Sorry, but I can't help myself. This is funny, considering the circumstances involved.  tinylaughing

Corey, Corey... whatever will you do to repair your good name now (with the democrats) so you can run in the 2020 presidential elections?   tinysure
It's one of those "I'm NOT Spartacus'" moments!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This is Corey Booker?[Image: Cory-Booker-600x376.jpg]
Damn Ugly Bastard.
Of Course they're not going to share any interest, He is not Republican or tied to President Trump.

The man making the claim is a Gay Democrat?
They pay him off with funds from Soros.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-21-2018, 04:47 PM)guohua Wrote: This is Corey Booker?[Image: Cory-Booker-600x376.jpg]
Damn Ugly Bastard.
Of Course they're not going to share any interest, He is not Republican or tied to President Trump.

I doubt Soros had anything to do with this. Booker and the guy making the accusation are both democrats. This makes the party look bad.
How will he handle the "I believe the survivor" chant they were screaming during the Kavanaugh hearings now?  I bet we won't hear one peep out of them over this.  GUARANTEED!
(10-21-2018, 04:47 PM)guohua Wrote: This is Corey Booker?[Image: Cory-Booker-600x376.jpg]
Damn Ugly Bastard.

Is the gay Democrat actually busy doing his thing behind Booker in the photograph...?
It looks like it.
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-21-2018, 04:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
Damn Ugly Bastard.

Is the gay Democrat actually busy doing his thing behind Booker in the photograph...?
It looks like it.
smallcrackingup

smallrofl
(10-21-2018, 04:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
Damn Ugly Bastard.

It looks like it.
smallcrackingup

Looks Like With-Out Lube!  tinywhat
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]