Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Huntsville Cemetery & Its Residents.
A very strange find on Google Maps. Martha Chapel Cemetery is in Huntsville Texas
and it seems the dead aren't the only ones hangin' around there.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That was Awesome!

You just gotta Love Those Sneaky Dead People, not always ready to Pose For The Camera, but always watching you!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-06-2018, 11:22 PM)guohua Wrote: That was Awesome!

You just gotta Love Those Sneaky Dead People, not always ready to Pose For The Camera, but always watching you!

The veil is thin in places.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I use to work for an undertaker, but got tired of making grave decisions, and I left because it was a dead end job
(09-08-2018, 12:37 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I use to work for an undertaker, but got tired of making grave decisions, and I left because it was a dead end job

I'm Happy to hear you Dug yourself Out of that Dead End Hole Of a Job.

Now, I want to ask, has anyone ever heard of a dybbuk box?
A dybbuk box can be anything you can seal after you've trapped the troublesome spirit.

Quote:The term "dibbuk box" was first created and used by Kevin Mannis to describe a wine cabinet in the item information for an eBay auction and as the subject of his original story describing paranormal events which he attributed to the box. Mannis, a writer and creative professional by trade, owned a small antiques and furniture refinishing business in Portland, Oregon at the time.[1][2]

According to Mannis' story, he bought the box at an estate sale in 2003. It had belonged to a survivor of the Holocaust in German-occupied Poland named Havaleh, who had escaped to Spain and purchased it there before her immigration to the United States.[3] Havaleh's granddaughter told Mannis that the box had been bought in Spain after the Holocaust.

Upon hearing that the box was a family heirloom, Mannis offered to give the box back to the family but the granddaughter insisted that he take it. "We don't want it," she said. She told him the box had been kept in her grandmother's sewing room and was never opened because a dybbuk was said to live inside it.[3]

Upon opening the box, Mannis wrote that he found that it contained two 1920s pennies, a lock of blonde hair bound with cord, a lock of black/brown hair bound with cord, a small statue engraved with the Hebrew word "Shalom", a small golden wine goblet, one dried rose bud, and a single candle holder with four octopus-shaped legs.

Numerous owners of the box have reported that strange phenomena accompany it. In his story, Mannis wrote that he experienced a series of horrific nightmares shared with other people while they were in possession of the box or when they stayed at his home while he had it.

His mother suffered a stroke on the same day he gave her the box as a birthday present—October 28. Every owner of the box has reported that smells of cat urine or jasmine flowers[4][5] and nightmares involving an old hag accompany the box.
link
 Now I'm going to attach a video of two well known Paranormal investigators opening one of those boxes and i don't think they realized it at the time for what it was, even though it was sealed with Wax.
I'm sure this Basket was the same as a dybbuk box

Now knowing what kind of Troubled or mentally Ill or just Plan Evil Spirit they may have let out,,,,, those protection Crystals and Candles didn't do Shit!

The Shag (which they let burn out) and being protected in a White Light would have been better.