Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Creepy Ghost
Creepy Ghost or Playful Spirits?

I believe in the afterlife and Spirits.
Some are Helpful and some are Not, some are just plain Mean and Nasty as they were in Life.
Most are confused and scared because they are fairly new souls and inexperienced.
But here for your viewing pleasure.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It's very weird that as I was waking up this morning I was thinking about a ghost picture a family member has of her deceased husband. I have no idea why I was thinking about that. Then I get on here to see these posted.   tinybighuh  Hmmm...

Something to watch today during "down time".   minusculethumbsup
(06-11-2018, 10:23 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's very weird that as I was waking up this morning I was thinking about a ghost picture a family member has of her deceased husband. I have no idea why I was thinking about that. Then I get on here to see these posted.   tinybighuh  Hmmm...

Something to watch today during "down time".   minusculethumbsup
You or anyone else want More????

This is a good documentary, I Think.

And what did you think? You believe?
tinywhat   I can't watch anymore tonight.  I'm in the living room by myself and it's dark outside.   tinyshocked 

I'll watch more tomorrow.
OK, but this one is GREAT!

This is the home Zak Bagans from the Ghost Adventures show.
That one about the haunted house in Connecticut was really good.  I saw a different version called  A Haunting in Connecticut that was terrifying, but that was the Hollywood version. 
I feel for these people if what they say happened was real. I know from my own personal experiences how this kind of thing can affect a person, especially when no one believes you.

The next two about Zak... well, let's just say Zak is crazy! I keep waiting for something bad to possess him that he won't be able to get rid of. Or before he does, he kills someone, or himself.  I hope that never happens, but when you keep playing with fire, eventually you get burned.

Great videos. Thanks for the entertainment Ms. G.     minusculeknocks
OK!!!!