Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Best of the UFO Files
I'm sure I've posted some Hangar 1 videos here in the past, but they are probably buried too deep for people to get to them now.
I was watching these last night and they have some really good ones from the military and credible people as witnesses.

Hope you enjoy, and if you would like to discuss anything in any of them, please do.

(05-14-2018, 04:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sure I've posted some Hangar 1 videos here in the past, but they are probably buried too deep for people to get to them now.
I was watching these last night and they have some really good ones from the military and credible people as witnesses.

Hope you enjoy, and if you would like to discuss anything in any of them, please do.

Thank You @"Mystic Wanderer" 
That's another great video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This was a good video,

I do believe the History Channel made an effort to open peoples minds to the existence of Aliens.

I'm very surprised that our Conspiracy site doesn't get more attention, we do post some really good stuff that most people out there haven't ever seen.
@"guohua",  Yes, we do.  And if they don't see anything here in the forums they like, they can always go to the file I made at the bottom of the forums. I don't think I left out much of anything in it; the one about "Alien Interference", I think it was called.

Maybe people are just to shy to come on.  People are still afraid of being ridiculed for certain things.   SMH.   tinysure
(05-20-2018, 02:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"guohua",  Yes, we do.  And if they don't see anything here in the forums they like, they can always go to the file I made at the bottom of the forums. I don't think I left out much of anything in it; the one about "Alien Interference", I think it was called.

Maybe people are just to shy to come on.  People are still afraid of being ridiculed for certain things.   SMH.   tinysure

They don't Understand,,, Here at R-N3, they have a Family and Group who understands and are Open Minded.  minusculebeercheers
(05-20-2018, 03:01 AM)guohua Wrote:
(05-20-2018, 02:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"guohua",  Yes, we do.  And if they don't see anything here in the forums they like, they can always go to the file I made at the bottom of the forums. I don't think I left out much of anything in it; the one about "Alien Interference", I think it was called.

They don't Understand,,, Here at R-N3, they have a Family and Group who understands and are Open Minded.  minusculebeercheers

Its true that the members here are open minded and things wrote here are intelligent and thought provoking. I have looked at many other sites and cant stand the " Little green men had sex with my great great granny and im a alien hybred who has greater knowledge that every else" types
Big Grin 
...By the way, did I tell you that little green men had sex with my great great granny and I'm an alien-hybrid?
For another time, perhaps.
minusculethinking

I've always been fascinated with the Ufo subject, but there's far-too much disjointed information out there.
Growing up in the sixties and seventies, the multitude of exotic species that were alleged to have visited
Earth reminded me of the Doctor Who series with a different-looking alien every week!

Today, and after the attempted garrisoning of the types down to the non-distinct, all-the-same Grey Alien,
we're back to individual selections. Blue birds, Lizard-Men and the eternal Mantis are still on the go with
the odd Nordic thrown in for posterity.

Nuclear war is only occasionally mentioned by the spacemen and it seems that the once-sexy breeding
program is coming to an end too. Maybe some were voted off the Galactic Federation Committee and the
agenda has changed.

But what ever it is next for those crazy flying-saucer folk, I'll wager it involves a seminar and purchasing
of a book to find out.

Seriously, it is difficult. When Kenneth Arnold's description of the nine objects he saw near Mount Rainier
was misinterpreted by the media into seeing flying saucers instead of crescent-shaped objects, the world
began to see flying saucers.

As far as the Powers-That-Be are concerned, I think they're making headway in the various fields of
technology that these vehicles involve themselves in, but it's the adjustment in understanding the
realities that's causing them problems.

And I still stand by my statement that anal-probing is just plain wrong.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@BIAD And I still stand by my statement that anal-probing is just plain wrong.
WHAT is there to be no fun had anymore  tinywhat
(05-20-2018, 01:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: But what ever it is next for those crazy flying-saucer folk, I'll wager it involves a seminar and purchasing
of a book to find out.

And I still stand by my statement that anal-probing is just plain wrong.

Just a curious question...  Putting the ET/Alien topic aside, have you ever bought a book on a topic that you wished to learn more about? 
Have you ever attended a seminar to learn more on a subject of your personal interest?

I see choosing to pay to go to college for a course in something of interest being no different than paying to go to a seminar for the same reason. 
I've paid to go to several seminars, but it had nothing to do with little green men, just something of interest to me.  I've also paid to study a subject in college for just one course because it was of interest to me.
I've also bought many books by authors on topics I like.

So, please tell me how selling books or attending a seminar by someone in the UFO/ET field is thought to mean that person is a fraud and only in it to sell books and make money?

Everyone has to make a living, no matter what field they choose. Some people just love the fringe topics and choose to do what they love, rather than go to a job they hate everyday.  

As for the anal-probing, to each his own.   minusculebiggrin
@"BIAD" [Image: 103521.gif]
(05-20-2018, 04:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Just a curious question...  Putting the ET/Alien topic aside, have you ever bought a book on a topic that you wished to learn more about? 
Have you ever attended a seminar to learn more on a subject of your personal interest?

I see choosing to pay to go to college for a course in something of interest being no different than paying to go to a seminar for the same reason. 
I've paid to go to several seminars, but it had nothing to do with little green men, just something of interest to me.  I've also paid to study a subject in college for just one course because it was of interest to me.
I've also bought many books by authors on topics I like.

So, please tell me how selling books or attending a seminar by someone in the UFO/ET field is thought to mean that person is a fraud and only in it to sell books and make money?

Everyone has to make a living, no matter what field they choose. Some people just love the fringe topics and choose to do what they love, rather than go to a job they hate everyday.  

I'm sorry Mystic, the 'crazy flying-saucer folk' I mentioned was actually aimed at the occupants of the craft!

My cynicism comes from the length of time this phenomena has endured without any solid evidence that the
world can agree on. The ufo subject is taken tongue-in-cheek in the high street and it seems that the many
conferences never seem to gel with each witnesses accounts.

How many retired military with top-secret clearance who frequent these seminars have said they recognise
each other from their service days...? Surely a chain of acquaintance would surface at some point.

I'm not poo-pooing the ufo subject, it's just some of the bell-ringers I have serious doubts on.

Sooo, to make it up to you, here's Colin Andrews from last year discussing crop circles.
(In my humble opinion, I think he's near it when he mentions 'consciousness')

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:I'm sorry Mystic, the 'crazy flying-saucer folk' I mentioned was actually aimed at the occupants of the craft!

tinybighuh 

Quote:My cynicism comes from the length of time this phenomena has endured without any solid evidence that the
world can agree on. The ufo subject is taken tongue-in-cheek in the high street and it seems that the many
conferences never seem to gel with each witnesses accounts.

Maybe that's because there are hundreds of different species visiting us, and each one has a different agenda?

Quote:How many retired military with top-secret clearance who frequent these seminars have said they recognise
each other from their service days...? Surely a chain of acquaintance would surface at some point.

Well, off the top of my head, I can say that William Tompkins had people who remembered him.
And, although some might not have run into each other, they were stationed at the same base and knew some of the same people there. Funny how that happens with regular people too.  

Quote:I'm not poo-pooing the ufo subject, it's just some of the bell-ringers I have serious doubts on.

No problem. I have my own doubts about some of them too.  

Quote:Sooo, to make it up to you, here's Colin Andrews from last year discussing crop circles.
(In my humble opinion, I think he's near it when he mentions 'consciousness')

Thanks.  tinybiggrin

I watched a very good interview last week with a woman who talked about Crop Circles.  If anyone is interested, here it is:

Here's something you don't see every day... the INSIDE of a space craft.  I guess the person who was abducted refused to go without her phone.   tinydrroling   Not saying I believe this, but it's good for entertainment, right?

WOW! That was a Great Find @"Mystic Wanderer" .

To bad the pictures ar so Grainy and not clear.
@BIAD&MW   Like so many other things in this life, there are people why care and want to give the best information they can about UFOs, and there are other people who just want to seem important and make money by twisting all the facts to suit what they want.
Thats why I read very very carefully and try to find the truth, its the people who want fame and money who do the most harm to the truth.