Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is Exciting News.
Quote:Trump: Secretary of State Pompeo heading back from North Korea with 3 released prisoners
GiantThumbsUp
I sure everyone is Happy about this, I am.
Quote:President Donald Trump said Wednesday that three American prisoners released from North Korea were headed home, a sign of potential good will ahead of Trump's planned meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

In a tweet, Trump said "the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting" were accompanying Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on his way back from a visit to North Korea.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes!  And I saw a Tweet this morning by him where he said they should be arriving at 2 a.m. in the morning, and he will be there to meet them.

I'm amazed at the stamina Pres. Trump has at his age.  Isn't he 70 something?  Just look at all he has accomplished in 1.5 years! Leaving his predecessors in a blaze of  dust!   tinylaughing  

I can only hope to have that kind of energy at that age.
And yet the left hate him so much, I wonder if another strong leader will come after him and keep the ball rolling, or will the left poison and destroy everything.
What the heck is wrong with him?!   :smallimpatient:  Oh, that's right, he's a democrat.   tinysure

Quote:Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer bizarrely attacked the Trump administration Wednesday over the successful release of three American prisoners held by North Korea; suggesting the hostages were used as “bargaining chips.”

Schumer offered his scathing critique just hours after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo left the Korean peninsula with the three prisoners by his side; saying “No regime has the right to hold American citizens in captivity without cause, and under no circumstances should American citizens be viewed as bargaining chips.”

Quote:Schumer warns Trump against using hostages as "bargaining chips" after release of Americans in North Korea https://t.co/UBW6YP7d41 pic.twitter.com/jGn6jk9EQY
— The Hill (@thehill) May 9, 2018

“If countries in the world think they can detain Americans and get something in return, we’ll see many more hostages,” he added.
The liberal legislator went on to say he was “rooting for” the Trump administration’s upcoming negotiations with the communist regime but added that “hostages shouldn’t be a part of it.”

h/t Washington Examiner

Source