Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Londoner's, Keep your Mayor in Londom
Sadiq Khan, knows nothing about the Constitution Of The United States, like the First Amendment.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Yes That Includes YOU, Mr. Khan!
Keep your Muslim, MWO thinking to yourself and Stay in London there in Merry Old England with your Progressive Muslim Loving Friends.

Quote:London Mayor Sadiq Khan Calls For Silicon Valley To End Free Speech In The U.S.
Yes, the muslim london mayor speaks at a rally in texas and suggests that California Dems call for suppression of free speech across the U.S.  smallupset
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Then he'd suggest to stop any dust from Texan winds getting into a woman's hair, a wrap of some-sort
would be a good idea. Better yet, a total sheet with a slit for the eyes could stop the damaging particles.

Then it would begin.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
People must understand that islam does not believe in democracy,only god can chose who leads the people. Nor does islam believe in free speech as only god can tell you what to say, and what you say has always to support islam.
Islam hates everything that is not islam to a point that people from the west can never understand, if the west understood the level of pure hate islam has they would never  let it into the west.
Stop looking at islam with Western eyes, even the Nazis of WW2 seen that the hate of islam was even greater that there own, thats why they use islam so much.
(03-14-2018, 07:49 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...Stop looking at islam with Western eyes...

minusculethumbsup
Fuck 'im.

He's calling on private companies to curtail free speech, and as it is their platform, they can. The First Amendment bars government from shutting us up. Private companies can do as they please with their own platforms. 

The solution is not to point at the First Amendment here, it's to boycott and leave any platforms that stifle your speech - kinda the reason Rogue Nation got it's start.

Create new, freedom friendly platforms, and leave the old speech-stifling platforms dead beside the road.

Khan can bite me. No, on second thought, he can't. If he tried to, I'd just snatch a knot up in his ass that would leave him walking funny permanently.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-19-2018, 08:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...He's calling on private companies to curtail free speech, and as it is their platform, they can.
The First Amendment bars government from shutting us up. Private companies can do as they please with their own platforms. 

Yep, and that Amendment is something Khan cannot understand.
If his constant divisive 'write-about-whitey-leave-the-jihad-alone' rhetoric works in Britain, then why can't
it be rolled-out elsewhere?!

By using the victim narrative, he and his ideology can become separate and then is different from all the other
religions. Then it it could be argued, it is superior due to it's different status.

I have no idea why a purely-decorative post of 'Mayor of London' gives him the right to go to a Texan rally
and crow on about how information is offered around the world. Maybe it's because Silicon Valley is seen as
diverse and promotes the idea that women are equal to men.

Of course, that can be 'problematic' in certain areas of the UK.

Problems like this.

Strange thing is before this mess is over all of Europe is going to need Russia to help us fright for our freedom
(03-19-2018, 11:14 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Strange thing is before this mess is over all of Europe is going to need Russia to help us fright for our freedom

You may be right, WF. I'm sick to death of the political correctness that prevents any accountability and
how the victims are perceived as 'lesser'.
(03-19-2018, 08:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ..Khan can bite me. No, on second thought, he can't. If he tried to, I'd just snatch a knot up in his ass that would leave him walking funny permanently.

I suppose Khan's visit to Texas doesn't necessarily mean that what comes out of his mouth causes violence...
Oh wait.

Quote:Texas explosions: New Austin blast 'may be tripwire-activated'.

'Police in Austin, Texas, have warned the public that a fourth explosion there may pose a new threat.
They said they were investigating reports the explosion, which injured two people, was activated by tripwire.

Three parcel bombs left on doorsteps have killed two people and injured two others since early March.
The police they say they are working under the belief that the explosions are connected.
They warned people in the area to remain indoors...'

ROGUE Thread:
(03-19-2018, 10:55 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 08:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...He's calling on private companies to curtail free speech, and as it is their platform, they can.
The First Amendment bars government from shutting us up. Private companies can do as they please with their own platforms. 

Yep, and that Amendment is something Khan cannot understand.
If his constant divisive 'write-about-whitey-leave-the-jihad-alone' rhetoric works in Britain, then why can't
it be rolled-out elsewhere?!

By using the victim narrative, he and his ideology can become separate and then is different from all the other
religions. Then it it could be argued, it is superior due to it's different status.

I have no idea why a purely-decorative post of 'Mayor of London' gives him the right to go to a Texan rally
and crow on about how information is offered around the world. Maybe it's because Silicon Valley is seen as
diverse and promotes the idea that women are equal to men.

Of course, that can be 'problematic' in certain areas of the UK.

Well, the fact is that under the US Constitution, Facebook et al have every right in the world to control their own platforms. The only recourse the rest of us have is to not use them. The US Constitution is meant only as a bar to governmental Interference with citizens' rights So, the government cannot say (although they more and more frequently do) "you can't say that - it's forbidden!", but private companies CAN (and often do) say "You can't use our platform to air your speech, because it is in opposition to ours" So if they want to take marching orders from a Muslim London mayor, they can. Khan has exactly NO rights in the US, under our Constitution, to say anything at all in Texas or elsewhere - he's not a US citizen, hence not covered by the US Constitution. But he can say whatever ho want if invited to do so by a private organization - the government cannot legally even say "BOO!" to it.

But that's another discussion.

His "victim" narrative carries precisely NO weight with me. I don't care what he has to say, nor do I care if he or his people are victims. They can see to that themselves.  A good place to start would be at home, IMHO. I could give him lessons in what "victimhood" really looks like (hint: it doesn't involve rising to political office), but I'm fairly certain he would fail to appreciate the lesson.

I've heard it said that when the Muslim population of a place rises to around 10%, strife starts in order to usher in sharia. Last time I checked (and this figure is probably dated) I heard it was around 8% in the UK.

All I can say is that a cricket bat works pretty good against Islamic bones, and it gives one more reach than an Islamic knife.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-21-2018, 08:39 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ....His "victim" narrative carries precisely NO weight with me.
I don't care what he has to say, nor do I care if he or his people are victims....

I think -and I hope, the victim narrative is the last dying screams of a concept where 'Official' control outweighs
personal responsibility. For too long, many of us have been drinking the Kool-aid of being told what to do,
instead of using information offered.

Many see the media as 'in-the-know' and arms of the governing bodies as wise oracles, yet they have non
social-abiding agendas that may not suit the individual or a section of the population. It's up to oneself to
decide which way they wish to go with it.

Let's hope the selfish shouting dies-down soon.
So that people can better understand London's mayor POV better here is a list of people who have the right to look at all brits internet search history. You will then understand why he does not understand free speech, GB is as free as any muslim country can be, perhaps too free. 
People need to wake up, or GB will soon be what a culture/religion want it to be.

WHO CAN VIEW YOUR INTERNET HISTORY? 

Metropolitan police force
City of London police force
Police forces maintained under section 2 of the Police Act 1996
Police Service of Scotland
Police Service of Northern Ireland
British Transport Police
Ministry of Defence Police
Royal Navy Police
Royal Military Police
Royal Air Force Police
Security Service