Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
Two of the MODs (bakers) on CBTS (Calm Before the Storm) Q board were interviewed by Info Wars today.

Here is the link to the new Reddit Q board:  CBTS
Happy New Year! 

Looks like it's going to be a great year... at least for some of us.   tinybiggrin 

Click on the YT link to see/read all the links below his video that he discusses. Give him a thumbs up and subscribe while you're there. He is pretty new to YT (making videos), and he's doing an excellent job!
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Yes, I also think 2018 is going to be a Great Year.

I believe Hillary is looking into her defence strategy for the Uranium One for Profit Scam she pulled on America.
Obama is looking for Liberal-Progressive Supporters to Attack Trump and save his Legacy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
First, look at Julian Assange's Twitter post from Yesterday where he posted an encryption key, accompanied by a music video of M.I.A.’s Paper Planes.

[Image: GThl7iOM?format=jpg&name=600x314]

The song talks about flying and visas, and other things that could be connected to the passport system that went down today.

Quote:Major US airports suffer technical glitch as passport system went down

MAJOR American airports are slowly clearing a backlog of travelers after their passport systems suffered a national outage.

MAJOR American airports are slowly clearing a backlog of travellers after their passport systems suffered a national outage.
International airport systems failed across the country for about two hours on one of the busiest evenings to travel in the states.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection have just announced all airports are back on line after the outage, which affected multiple major airports including JFK Airport in New York, LAX and Miami International Airport.

“During the disruption, CBP had access to national security-related databases and all travelers were screened according to security standards,” CBP tweeted.

“No indication the disruption was malicious in nature.”

Reporters and travellers at airports posted on social media about the mayhem which is still causing massive delays.
The official Twitter page for JFK tweeted: ‘Due to U.S. Customs and Border Protection computer issues, passengers at JFK Airport may experience delays in the international arrivals area.’

Footage has been posted of passengers clogged up in queues as they waited for word on when the computers would be back up and running.
One person tweeted that Miami Airport is “total chaos” while another said the lengthy lines at JFK “are horrible”.
Source

Could the White Hats be looking for "bad actors"?        tick tock...

https://youtu.be/_HiXvFlircI
(01-04-2018, 11:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
https://youtu.be/_HiXvFlircI
NO, American Politician will be going to Guantanamo Bay, Sorry, but it's not a Black Site.
Only one American has ever been detained there, Yes he was born in America but Raised in Saudi Arabia.
There are only about 50 of the National Guard from Phoenix that will be there for about a 9 month deployment.
Actually, not uncommon.
This article should bring everyone up-to-date with the most recent happenings and Q posts.  The entire page is covered with incidents, so don't miss anything. Some things are in small boxes (hard to see if you're on a phone).

Zach comes on Info Wars for most of this video to share some great insider knowledge.  They also discuss a bit about Q.  Actually, most everything Zach talks about can be found in Q's breadcrumb drops. 

Some great things being shared here that you may not know (unless you're Mr. and Mrs. G.).   tinywondering

Start at the 4:44 mark.

ETA: I found another video that breaks all this down and provides links on YT that you may want to take a look at. She even thinks she has found out who Zach is, and thinks he is also part of Q.

Here's a heavily-sanitised article of change in the Saudi Arabia, there's far-more to this story than meets
the eye.
Quote:Saudi princes arrested for holding anti-austerity protest.

'Saudi authorities have arrested 11 princes for holding a protest at a royal palace in the capital Riyadh.
The group were angered by the government's decision to stop paying the water and energy bills of royals.
Those involved have not been named.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3062]
Riyadh.

The government is currently attempting a major economic overhaul to reduce its dependence on oil revenues.
Public spending has been targeted, including the lifting of some government subsidies.

The kingdom has roughly doubled domestic petrol prices and introduced a 5% tax on most goods and services,
including food and utility bills.

News of the sit-in was first reported on the Saudi website Sadq.
The princes also said they wanted compensation after one of their cousins was handed the death sentence for
an unspecified crime, according to Sabq.

A statement from the Saudi public prosecutor seen by Reuters confirmed the arrests.
It said the men were being held in prison on charges of disturbing public peace and order.
Last year dozens of princes, as well as sitting ministers and ex-ministers, were arrested as part of an anti-corruption drive.

The Saudi royal family is thought to number thousands, but the wealth and status between them can vary wildly...'
SOURCE:

The laughable CNN painted it with their usual P.C narrative...

Quote:'...The princes were being detained at Al-Hayer prison south of Riyadh, the capital, pending trial.
"No one is above the law in Saudi Arabia. Everyone is equal and is treated the same as others," the statement said...'
CNN:

CNN omit to say that slaves are not equal as their owners in Saudi!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yes, it is Exciting Times in Saudi Arabia.
The new crowned Prince is trying to force these Spoiled Rich Brat's into accepting some form of self responsibilities.

PLUS,,,,,, I understand that:
Quote:Saudi Arabs Are Still Selling Castrated Black Slaves TODAY.
Link

And!!!!!

Is the New Prince trying to Change his Country slowly?
Women now have the right to drive for the first time without being arrested.
(01-07-2018, 04:32 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Saudi Arabs Are Still Selling Castrated Black Slaves TODAY.

I understand that it's a long transformation in a country set in a certain dogma, but thank God
for those who understand... namely the valiant folk at The Golden Globe Awards.
tinysurprised

They were there, dressed in black and fighting for the rights of the vulnerable by drinking champagne
and looking serious at the cameras. Maybe they're right... maybe the only way to defeat the slavery
and child-prostitution rings is to make more diverse movies with more women, women-of-colour and
disabled people in them.
tinywhat
There was a crumb that Q posted recently that led to Loop Capital.  What is Loop Capital?  Well, its a slush fund for the Muslim Brotherhood that has almost $16,000,000.00 in it. 

When you start down all these rabbit holes you find out just how infiltrated our world has become with these criminals.  That is the good thing about these Q drops; it allows people to do their own research and learn the truth for themselves.

[Image: DTHTbLAWAAA31Qi.jpg]

There was another post by Q asking why was Obama running all over the world recently after President Trump signed the executive order that froze all the bank accounts/assets of any person(s) under criminal investigation (or something similar to that).

Did you notice Obama in the post as being on the Chairman & Board Committee for the Muslim Brotherhood?
Loop Capital is the 6th largest municipal underwriter in the U.S.  They basically own the cities they bankrupt through past Obama policies and slush funds.
Obama's brother-in-law, Craig Robinson, worked at Loop Capital Markets as a partner.  How convenient, eh? Let us keep the riches in the family, right?

Are any of you lefties being awakened yet?  Obama and the Clintons were NOTHING you thought they were. They were just actors pulling the wool over your eyes.

Here are some of the Loop Capital Market deals: 

Verizon Loop Capital Market Deals:
Verizon Communications - $950 million
Verizon Communications - $11 billion
Verizon Communications - over $3.7 billion
Verizon Owner Trust 2016-1 - $1.0 billion

[Image: DTHTHExXkAIyzkH.jpg]

I took all this information off of a Twitter thread by a member called B, and some Q posts.  I cant link them here, but if you have a Twitter account you can read it here: https://twitter.com/B75434425/status/950772958116663297
Another thing Q mentioned was all the people in government who would be retiring, leaving their jobs, or not seeking reelection. 
I forget the exact number he mentioned, but it was huge... and the article below seems to prove him right.

Drain the swamp Mr. President!!   minusculeknocks      Click here to see list
(01-10-2018, 02:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Another thing Q mentioned was all the people in government who would be retiring, leaving their jobs, or not seeking reelection. 
I forget the exact number he mentioned, but it was huge... and the article below seems to prove him right.

I do believe that is from a Jan of 2017 Washington Time Article.
I remember it,,,,,, Here: Link

Yes, Because of President Trump.
(01-10-2018, 04:30 AM)guohua Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 02:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Another thing Q mentioned was all the people in government who would be retiring, leaving their jobs, or not seeking reelection. 

I do believe that is from a Jan of 2017 Washington Time Article.
I remember it,,,,,, Here: Link

Yes, Because of President Trump.

I remember that article too.  I think the one I linked is updated.  It even has 2018 on it.   I don't know; might be the same people.
Here's another tweet about Loop Capital.  I hope some of you have Twitter accounts; lots of good info there you should see.

[img]<blockquote class=[/img]Thank you Anon!! Now that we know #LoopCapital is a Muslim Brotherhood tax payer $$ thieving slush fund belonging to Hussein and his Chicago crime family, lets see how much these corporations had to PAY TO PLAY.

pg 1 of 5 pic.twitter.com/L2pQ933Q1n
— Swamp Drainer (@FedupWithSwamp) January 9, 2018 " />

Link
Another possible connection-death, this time James Dolan.
Link:

Quote:James Dolan, Co-Creator of SecureDrop, Dead at 36.

'James Dolan, former Marine and co-creator of the whistleblower submission system SecureDrop alongside Aaron Swartz
and Wired editor Kevin Poulsen, has died. The Freedom of the Press Foundation, which took over SecureDrop, reports
that Dolan, age 36, took his own life.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3079]

First deployed as StrongBox with The New Yorker, organizations such as the Washington Post, the New York Times,
the Associated Press, and Gizmodo Media Group have all come to rely on SecureDrop—which allows highly secure
communication between journalists and sources in possession of sensitive information or documents.
As an industry tool, it has become invaluable for reporters.

Dolan joined the Freedom of the Press Foundation to maintain SecureDrop after co-creator Aaron Swartz took his life
in 2013 at age 26, as pressure mounted in a federal investigation against him that many felt was overzealous.

Memorial services have not yet been announced, and presently the circumstances of Dolan’s death are not known...'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-10-2018, 09:51 PM)BIAD Wrote: Another possible connection-death, this time James Dolan.
Link:

Quote:James Dolan, Co-Creator of SecureDrop, Dead at 36.

'James Dolan, former Marine and co-creator of the whistleblower submission system SecureDrop alongside Aaron Swartz
and Wired editor Kevin Poulsen, has died. The Freedom of the Press Foundation, which took over SecureDrop, reports
that Dolan, age 36, took his own life.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3079]

First deployed as StrongBox with The New Yorker, organizations such as the Washington Post, the New York Times,
the Associated Press, and Gizmodo Media Group have all come to rely on SecureDrop—which allows highly secure
communication between journalists and sources in possession of sensitive information or documents.
As an industry tool, it has become invaluable for reporters.

Dolan joined the Freedom of the Press Foundation to maintain SecureDrop after co-creator Aaron Swartz took his life
in 2013 at age 26, as pressure mounted in a federal investigation against him that many felt was overzealous.

Memorial services have not yet been announced, and presently the circumstances of Dolan’s death are not known...'

The Freedom of the Press Foundation, which took over SecureDrop, reports that Dolan, age 36, took his own life.

Of course he did.  We all believe that, right?  If 'they' say he did, then he did.  (Sarcasm)
[Image: DTSM_SHW4AEwxAu.jpg]This happened last month; guess I missed it.  This was in my Twitter feed today. 

Quote:LQQP map-an-all connected to CN Rail. Must be how they transport uranium, guns, drugs, kids, etc. Oh wait... their CEO is dead now. Oh well!!

https://twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp/statu...2027312129

Anyway... another person connected to Loop Capital has died.  

Dropping like flies, they are!   tinysure