Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
(11-08-2017, 10:28 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 06:34 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Grabbed Obama? 

He's at Jury Duty. Literally at this moment....

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Obama Reports to Jury Duty in Chicago, Not Called to Served.

Sounds like he was trying to put himself in a situation where he couldn't be taken.   Didn't work.   tinylaughing
Here is a really good video that goes over all the posts by Q.  Some very interesting details coming out. This was published on the 5th, so some of what Q posted has already happened.

While listening to this, it reminded me so much of what a man who calls himself Drake said in a thread I made in July, 2016.  I'm pretty sure he is involved in this one way or another; too many similarities.

I also notice that in the past week an old video that Drake had out on You Tube with David Wilcock interviewing him has resurfaced. 

Coincidence?  
Do you believe in coincidences?  

Here is my thread:  Listen up! What you need to know regarding the Cabal Takedown

It appears everything Drake said in my thread and in David's interview is taking place now, so you might want to look it over to get prepared!

Just in case!

Here is the video from Q dated the 5th.  There are others that have come out, but I like the way this guy covers the information. It's long, but it would be in your best interest to make time to listen so you'll know what's happening BEFORE it happens.   BE PREPARED!

Oh yes, before I forget, this is for you @"DuckforcoveR".   :smallwink: 

[Image: Obama_Captured.jpg]
After listening to all the information in the previous post, I was wondering, just when is President Trump scheduled to return to the U.S.?
The "take down" is supposed to be over before he comes back.  Is it one day next week?

If so, may I suggest you take enough money out of the bank to sustain you for up to two weeks. Go today! The banks will be shut down, along with all media for up to two weeks.
Communications will be over Emergency Broadcast Systems to alert the public to what is happening.

Which leads me to the question: Is this why they recently had a communications drill?
They said it was in case there was an EMP attack, but could it be because of what's coming?  We all know whenever they have a drill, something REAL happens soon after.

Don't be afraid; the good guys are in control.

Will it coincide with the 15 days of darkness NASA says we will experience on the 15th?  See my thread here:  Thread Link
Okay.  Maybe I found the answer to my question above about November 15, and the beginning of 15 days of darkness.

The screenshot below was posted in 4Chan on November 4th, so it says, "Ten days"   "Darkness".  If you count 10 days from the 4th you get Nov. 14, the next would be Nov. 15...   ten days of darkness.

He says the MSM will try to use scare tactics, but don't be fooled.

[Image: Ten_days_Darkness.jpg]

Here is the article this was taken from:  Article Link
I just came across this video, and he goes over some of the questions Q asked and told what the answers are... some I hadn't heard mentioned.

Start at the 30:45 mark for this.

Here's a quick rundown screenshot:

[Image: Quick_Rundown.jpg]

They ask people to add any dots they come up with, so I'll just add my connection to the 10 days of darkness that I posted above.

Also, I think the "light force direct action" that Jordan spoke about in one of the previous videos could be pointing to the direct energy weapons they have.
I may be completely off target, but it's all speculation until it actually happens, right?
It's a bit vain of me to reply to my own posts, but...

Quote:My opinions Of What This Might Mean:

Alice “&” Wonderland.
An immature, wide-eyed person interacts with a world based on an authoritarian system where some desire
change. Cajoling the disillusioned group that are aware that change is necessary...(The Mad Hatter reveals that
he and his group have tea all day because Time has punished him by eternally standing still at 6 pm.)... the callow
person sets out to conquer the leader of the oppressive system and with aid of the group, creates a different,
less harsher world.

Advice is listened to, lessons from the past are learned and the acquired wisdom is used to free the 'land' from the
feeling of terror.

Snow White.
A usurped person of importance -with assistance from the working-class, rights a wrong after being tricked due
to sincerity being assumed to everyone. Blood is thicker than water.

The Great Awakening.
A realisation that the dogmatic rules of a dominant idea didn't have to be adhered to and one's own personal
conduct in a similarly-focused society can be just as beneficial without the threat of punishment from thought-sin.
Individualism as equal as collectivism for the greater-good of all.
Existing in the middle-ground between the spirit and material.

Godfather III.
An attempt of takeover in a regime that fails. Whilst dealing with traitorous culprit, a hand-over of power takes
place from the old ways to a new generation. The naivety of the less-experienced allows a dying coup some
solace.

Thursday, 10th November.
Quote:Saudi Arabia has united with Israel against Iran – and a desert storm is brewing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2803]

'Mass arrests are the Crown Prince’s opening salvo in a fight against corruption and an embrace of moderate
Islam..'
Link:
(Notice The Spectator's article is dated the 11th November...?)

Quote:France's Macron makes surprise Saudi visit amid Lebanon crisis.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2804]

'French President Emmanuel Macron has paid an unscheduled visit to Saudi Arabia amid an escalating
crisis between the kingdom and Lebanon.

His trip comes days after Lebanese PM Saad Hariri resigned while in Riyadh, saying he feared for his life.
Foes Saudi Arabia and Iran have accused each other of fuelling instability in Lebanon and the wider region...'
BBC:

It's the Macron visit that interests me. Why -after such an overthrow, did a European leader need to go there?

I think we'll find later that the Weinstien scandals and the other Hollywood incidents were not 'revealed'
or exposed, but merely enlarged to give the meainstream media something alternative to write about.

Sky News is reporting on a suggestion that someone is travelling the UK killing cats, the BBC is once
more, trying scare-tactics about Brexit. NBC comment on Puerto Rico's lights going out and CNN have
an interest in a deceased NFL star called Aaron Hernandez who's brain may have been the cause of a
killing.

Fox News is talking about the church massacre and CBS reports on an interstate shoot-out.

France24 has live updates of President Trump's movements. However, being that their President
is suddenly visiting Saudi Arabia, it states:

'...French President Emmanuel Macron held hastily scheduled talks in Riyadh on Thursday with Saudi
Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman amid rising tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran, notably
over Lebanon and Yemen.

Macron, who flew in from a visit to the United Arab Emirates, had earlier declined to discuss a wave
of high-level arrests for corruption in Saudi Arabia, but said it was vital to work with the kingdom for
the stability of the region.

The first face-to-face talks between the two men focused on regional questions, in particular Yemen
and Lebanon, and "ensuring the preservation of stability in the region", the French presidency said
in a statement after the meeting...'
France24:

There is a very important connection here that has nothing to do with just being the first to fawn up
to the Crown Prince. I suggest Macron is Merkel's Europe's envoy and his presidential status indicates
the seriousness of the meeting.

Granted, Lebanon is directly related to France from the Second World War interactions, but it is now
independent. It could be 'A-friend-of-a-friend'-style of discussion, where Macron asks for Crown Prince
Mohammed bin Salman to go gentle on the Lebanese if he decides to rip it a new-one. But with the
recent fast turnaround, a French President instead of a diplomat could be said to be a bit over the top!

What it's really for, I'm still looking into.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Okay, our member Gordi has provided evidence that the 15 days of darkness is a hoax, so what does the 10 days of darkness refer to?

It could mean there could be up to 10 days of no communications... darkness on the web. Or, it could be they might expect the enemy to knock out our grid.  I don't know, but 10 days... darkness... is a clue to something.

I'll post this little goodie I came across last night. Here are the answers to lot's of Q's questions:

I've been trying to find out what/who the White Rabbit is.  Q says to follow the White Rabbit.  There are so many possibilities to what/who this could be...

It could be this Yacht:     Source

[Image: WHITE-RABBIT-GOLF-1.jpg?image_id=299921&...&q=95&o=wc]

If this is the correct yacht, it belongs to Singapore's richest man Goh Cheng Liang.  Source for below quotes

Quote:The founder of Nippon Paint South-East Asia Group (Nipsea) has leapfrogged UOB's Wee Cho Yaw, and is now Singapore's richest man with a US$8.2 billion (S$10.8 billion) fortune, Bloomberg reported on Monday.

Quote:His one indulgence is said to be his luxury yachts and catamarans. His collection included a Feadship yacht named the White Rabbit II, and 61m superyacht the White Rabbit Echo.

So, are they following him?

Also, the White Rabbit is used by the Freemasons as a symbol.  A trickster?

"The leopard is symbolic of “cat” programming, and Occult imagery; whereas the hare embodies a “trickster” and the idea to “follow the white rabbit” down the rabbit hole.

And it is also a symbol used by Pedophiles:  

[Image: White_Rabbit_Pedophiles_screenshot.jpg]

There are soooooo many things the "White Rabbit" could refer to, but following Goh Cheng Liang makes the most sense to me.  It is the richest people who engage in child trafficking/spirit cooking/etc.  So it could all be linked back to him.

Is he using his yacht for child trafficking?   minusculethinking
(11-07-2017, 09:37 PM)BIAD Wrote: Also, 'Snow White' could also be connected to 'Operation Snow White' in the sense
of infiltration into the sections of Government.
Maybe.

Sorry for not replying sooner @"BIAD".  I just looked at that, and it makes perfect sense to me. 

Good find!   minusculeclap
Did you all see this in one of the links I posted?  If not, I'd like to bring this to your attention:  Source

Quote:Q also discloses the use of EMP technology they used where the Saudis were located in order to capture them:
Quote:
(4Chan) CBTS (Calm Before the Storm) #50 (Sat 04 Nov 2017 18:08:48)

(1st Post) VPU2 & VPU1 are satellete mounted EMP devices.

They send EMP pulses at directed areas around the world.

Anon, remember how today we were told about “Training” for EMP attack? That’s what this was for. In case of malfunction in the atmosphere.

VPU-2 is being used to turn off electricity at the compounds the princes are in. High security. We are nabbing pedophiles by using targeted EMP.

Scotland yard tried to arrest pedophile ring – but they said targets were too high profile, no one can get to them.

Look at the logos. They are built to send “lightening bolts from the sky”.

(2nd Post) You think we don’t have abilities far past what the press knows?

We have sects that operate on latest technology, this includes highly targeted EMP. My job is not to convince you. US Military has technology that you don’t know about yet.

(Note: I found the logo which I will include below):

[Image: webmedia.php?irn=12392&size=1351x1195&image=yes]

I have to wonder if this was used in starting the wildfires in Northern CA recently, or a similar technology?  

See my thread on this here:  Thread link
Latest post by Q discussed here.

If you would like a place that compiles all the videos from the beginning Click Here.
Draining the swamp in Virginia.   tinybiggrin   Up to 50 sealed indictments now in that one state alone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aupH...QG4k0/view
And the purge (draining the swamp) continues!   minusculeclap   If we can cut the head off the snake, the rest will be easier, and it appears that's what's happening.   tinybiggrin 

Saudi "Deep State" Prince Bandar Among Those Arrested In Purge: Report

Quote:According to a new report by Middle East Eye, Prince Bandar bin Sultan - Saudi Arabia's most famous arms dealer, longtime former ambassador to the US, and recent head of Saudi intelligence - was among those detained as part of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's (MBS) so-called "corruption purge" that started with the initial arrests of up to a dozen princes and other top officials last weekend.

If confirmed, the arrest and detention of Bandar would constitute the most significant and high profile figure caught up in the purge - even above that of high profile billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal - given Bandar's closeness to multiple US administrations and involvement in events ranging from Reagan's Nicaraguan Contra program (including direct involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal), to making the case for the Iraq War as a trusted friend of Bush and Cheney, to directing US-Saudi covert operations overseeing the arming of jihadists in Syria.

You can read the rest of the article, or watch the video below:

Here is Jordan's video from today.  Good stuff.   minusculethumbsup2 

Well, the 19th of Nov. is about over with and I think he had a pretty boring birthday.
The Nazi's actually had more troops on the ground until Russia finally got moving.
Germany could not make the Quantity of tanks and aircraft because of the Natural Resource Shortage they had.

OH,,, John Kerry is and was a Nobody!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is a video by Jordan from last Saturday. I hadn't posted it because I just now saw it.  He gives some dates in this one that Q mentioned in his posts on the 4Chan board.  I thought it might be important, especially since one of the dates is tomorrow... Veteran's Day!  Let's hope nothing terrible happens at a large gathering.  

More distractions, as Q said there would be, as they are necessary to take the attention off what they are doing. Also, int the post of Jordan on my previous post, TX was one of the states being "tagged" in a tweet from Pres. Trump, which Jordan speculates it could be a code to 'them' to carry out some task. The other two states were FL and CA.  Let's see if anything happens there on the other dates mentioned.

@"guohua" , do you have any idea what +++ is code for?  It has been used by Q at the end of some of his posts, and President Trump has ended one of his tweets with +++.
(11-11-2017, 03:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"guohua" , do you have any idea what +++ is code for?  It has been used by Q at the end of some of his posts, and President Trump has ended one of his tweets with +++.
Other than it's meaning for the Protein in Urine, my husband say,, it was used years ago in messages if the was "More To Come".
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-11-2017, 04:07 AM)guohua Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 03:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"guohua" , do you have any idea what +++ is code for?  It has been used by Q at the end of some of his posts, and President Trump has ended one of his tweets with +++.
Other than it's meaning for the Protein in Urine, my husband say,, it was used years ago in messages if the was "More To Come".

Thank you.  Some people think it means to "hang up now".   I figured you might know. 

I just learned what the code "Alice & Wonderland" was referring to:

Alice is Hillary, and Wonderland was her campaign trail.

[Image: Alice_Wonderland.jpg]