Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Pravda, NYT
Yes, you know as well as I do, The NYT is nothing more than a Tool for the Progressive Liberal's and The NWO.
Now if you actually read this article, you'll read about an Editor there that's admits they are there to Push the Liberal Agenda and spread lies and disinformation about Trump!

Quote:American Pravda, NYT: Slanting the News and a Bizarre Comey Connection
Who would have even Guessed,,,,, tinywhat,,,,,, *sarcasm off*
Quote:Nick Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for NYT Video, Says the Times Slants Anti-Trump News to the Front Page, "Oh, we always do."

Claims to Be "Gatekeeper" for New York Times Videos: "My imprint is on every video we do."
Worked for Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Campaigns
Admits He Won't Be Objective, "That's why I'm here [at the NYT]."
NYT Ethical Handbook: "Journalists... must do nothing that might raise questions about their professional neutrality or that of The Times."
Says Former FBI Director James Comey Is His Godfather, "I should have recused myself"
Dudich's Family Members Deny Comey Claim
Continuation of American Pravda Series Which Began With CNN Videos

(NEW YORK) - Project Veritas has released a video of the New York Times video gatekeeper Nicholas Dudich, who was caught on hidden-camera boasting of his lack of journalistic ethics. Dudich, who serves as Audience Strategy Editor, displays a lack of integrity throughout the video, manages videos which go "on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram" for the Times.
While talking about being objective at the Times, Dudich replies candidly, "No I'm not, that's why I'm here."
Dudich considers himself an important player at the New York Times, telling the Project Veritas Journalist "my voice is on... my imprint is on every video we do."
Dudich goes on to explain what he might do to target President Trump:
Quote:"I'd target his businesses, his dumb fuck of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric...

"Target that. Get people to boycott going to his hotels. Boycott... So a lot of the Trump brands, if you can ruin the Trump brand and you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down, or they're hacking or other things. He cares about his business more than he cares about being President. He would resign. Or he'd lash out and do something incredibly illegal, which he would have to."
When the undercover journalist asks Dudich if he could make sure that the anti-Trump stories make it to the front, he replied, "Oh, we always do."
As stated in the NYT Ethical Handbook, the goal of the New York Times is to "cover the news as impartially as possible." It continues in Section 62:
Quote:"Journalists have no place on the playing field of politics. Staff members are entitled to vote, but they must do nothing that might raise questions about their professional neutrality or that of The Times."
Before working at the Times, Dudich worked on the political campaigns of both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
In 2016, he was recruited to work for the Clinton campaign:
Quote:"So I have that background, so when Clinton in 2016... they needed a volunteer strategist to do video... well, they needed someone to help them do video, and how to make it heartfelt, for Clinton."
He even had to quit his job in journalism in order to work for the Clinton campaign: "I had to leave my job at Fusion ABC to then take a job at Upworthy where I wasn't deemed a journalist anymore to be able to work for the Clinton campaign."
Dudich explains how his activism motivated him to re-engage in the news business: "Like, after the Clinton campaign, I'm like, no I need to get back into news and keep doing shit because, like, this isn't going to change."
Nicholas Dudich also told the undercover journalist bizarre stories about his personal connection to the FBI and his previous excitement as part of Anti-Fa.
"Yeah, I used to be an Anti-Fa punk once upon a time." he told the undercover journalist. "So, I had fun. They'd start s**t, I'm like, I get to hit you. I'm so excited."
He also claims that James Comey, former Director of the FBI, asked him to join Anti-Fa: "I joined that stuff for them [the FBI]. I was an asset... So it was intelligence gathering, seeing if they were [sic], what their agenda was, whether they're a threat or not."
"How'd you meet Comey?" asked the Project Veritas journalist. "He's my godfather," Dudich explained. "My dad and mom knew him and his wife for a really long time."
Quote:"Well the Comey hearing, I should have recused myself, but I'm not ever telling anybody there [at the Times] that I have a tie with that or else I don't know if they can keep me on."
According to the NYT Ethical Handbook, Section 107:
Quote:"Staff members may not write about people to whom they are related by blood or marriage or with whom they have close personal relationships, or edit material about such people or make news judgements about them."
His father claims that the family does not know Comey. "Yeah, he's embellishing. I don't know why he would say that... Yeah, I don't know why... he's not James Comey's godson. I don't even know James Comey."
When told that his father said he doesn't know Comey, Dudich changes his story:
Quote:Dudich: "He's not my Godfather."

Undercover Journalist: "Then why did you say that?"

Dudich: "Eh, I don't know... It's a good story."
"The fact remains that Nick Dudich lies and he's a gatekeeper at the New York Times." says Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe, "And that fact should be worrisome to the bosses at the paper of record. Who else are they letting spread misinformation in their name?
This is a continuation of Project Veritas's American Pravda series, which began with a three-part expose on CNN in June.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It says a lot about the culture the United States population have been swimming in for decades and how it's
become natural for those who oppose the latest administration.

If the people in the background who are pushing this 'anti-Trump' narrative succeed in getting the States back
into the rut of slowly becoming a failed empire, it's idiots like Dudich who think they'll be spared.

This won't be a physical slaughter of American population, it'll be a slow-drip of culture murder and degradation
of core beliefs. It's trying to get a foothold again and so gradual, that only when people look back and recall what
their past was like, will they see the liberty lost.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That SOB!   I'm going to make sure this is shared far and wide!  tinyok

People need to wake the hell up!!!
'Audience Strategy Editor for NYT'...! What kind of newspaper has a position like that?!

It shows the extent that some medias have gone to prepare themselves for Trump's term(s) in office.
The only laughable point is that if The New York Times had been a real newspaper, they'd have
unearthed the real feelings of the United States before the election.

Again, it shows the selected narrative that the Journalists and Editors have wanted and keep pushing.
Their readers -whether they agree or disagree with the selection of their President, are being force-fed
a anti-Nationalist doctrine and offers the idea that social control doesn't lie within an administration.

Someone else is not only doing this, but being allowed to do this.
(10-10-2017, 11:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
That SOB!   I'm going to make sure this is shared far and wide!  tinyok

People need to wake the hell up!!!

Yes they do,,,,,, I'm hoping that they read this and Wake Up while reading our Social media pages.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here's part 2: 

Not wishing to leave out the West-Coast communists -when it comes to biased 'better-than-you' journalism...

Quote:L.A. Times columnist apologizes for 'insensitive' description of Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

'Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist David Horsey apologized for an "insensitive" description of Sarah Huckabee
Sanders that was removed from his piece about the White House press secretary in the Los Angeles Times.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2772]

"I want to apologize to Times readers  -and to Sarah Huckabee Sanders  -for a description that was insensitive
and failed to meet the standards of our newspaper," Horsey wrote in a note added to the top of the column, which
was first published Wednesday. "It also failed to meet the expectations I have for myself. It surely won’t be my last
mistake, but this particular error will be scrupulously avoided in my future commentaries.
I’ve removed the offending description."

The Times also added a "for the record" comment Friday, reading, "A description of Sarah Huckabee Sanders
at the top of the original post did not meet Times standards. It has been removed." 

In the original column, Horsey said Sanders "does not look like the kind of woman" President Trump would choose,
because he prefers "sleek beauties with long legs and stiletto heels," according to Fox News.
Fox reported that Horsey imagined Trump would have picked someone more like Ivanka or Melania Trump, calling
them, "Barbie dolls in short, tight skirts." 

"By comparison, Sanders looks more like a slightly chunky soccer mom who organizes snacks for the kids' games,"
Horsey wrote in the removed passage, according to Fox. "Rather than the fake eyelashes and formal dresses she
puts on for news briefings, Sanders seems as if she'd be more comfortable in sweats and running shoes." 

“Yet, even if Trump privately wishes he had a supermodel for a press secretary, he is lucky to have Sanders,” Horsey
wrote...'
USA Today:

Pompous son-of-a... Journalist!
L.A Times felt the need to follow the Lady Clinton's negative perception of today's America and deliberately allow
an employee to write, sub-edit, edit and print a personal view that was never gauged as inappropriate in the
alleged talent of Journalism.
Horsey is a hack, print that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)