Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UNITY MEDITATION AT THE ECLIPSE 2017-8-21
I'm sharing this for those of you out there who would be interested in joining the world-wide meditation on Aug. 21, the day of the Solar Eclipse.  If you are interested, and know others who would be, please share this with them.
Mother Earth and her people need to be healed, and we can all help with our collective conscious positive thoughts.

Quote:It is time to take action again! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! We all agree that the process of planetary liberation is taking too long. Here is our chance to collectively speed up the process. Therefore we are using the opportunity of the Solar eclipse on August 21st to create a portal through which we will unify our consciousness and enlighten the energy field around the planet.

Scientific studies have confirmed positive effects of mass meditations on human society, so each of you that will participate in this meditation can actually help bringing the Event and Full Disclosure closer to us:

This meditation helps the Light forces to ground the energy of Light on the surface of the planet to strengthen the Light grid which is needed to speed up the process of Full Disclosure and Ascension. Number of people doing that meditation is the single most influential factor within the power of the surface human population for speeding up the process.

We can reach the critical mass of 144,000 people doing this meditation! This will create a massive healing chain reaction in the energy field worldwide. The focus will be on the United States, where much healing is needed.

Wait a minute! 144,000 people?  It discusses this number in the KJB: Revelation, Chapter 14, Verse 1

Quote:And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Hmmm... I wonder if that could be the people who are meditating on positive thoughts for our world and the situation we find ourselves in now?   
I, personally, think the "Father's name" represents LOVE, and "written on their foreheads" could be the act of meditating on positive thoughts.  Something to ponder.   minusculethinking 

Quote:We will be doing this meditation at the moment of the maximum of the Solar eclipse on Monday, August 21th at 11:11 am PDT in Los Angeles. This equals 8:11 pm EET in Cairo, 8:11 pm CEST in Paris, 7:11 pm BST in London, 2:11 pm EDT in New York, 1:11 pm CDT in Chicago, 12:11 pm MDT in Denver and 2:11 am CST on Tuesday, August 22nd in Taipei.

You can check the time of the meditation for your time zone here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=UNITY+MEDITATION&iso=20170821T111111&p1=137

Here is what you need to focus on during the meditation:

Quote:Instructions:

1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.
2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to speed up the process of bringing harmony and unity for planet Earth and its inhabitants.

3. Visualize a pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, then going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System, through the eclipsed Sun and the Moon and then through your body to the center of the Earth. Visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth, then up through your body and upwards into the sky towards all beings of Light in our Solar System and our galaxy. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, the Light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of Light active for a few minutes.

[Image: Central.jpg]

4. Now visualize a soft pink healing divine feminine energy, healing all people of the planet of their past traumas, bringing peace, harmony, understanding, abundance and unity. Visualize this soft pink light healing the minds and hearts of all people worldwide. See all Lightworkers, Lightwarriors and Truthers working in unity for the creation of the New Earth. See the people of Earth celebrating and joyfully participating in the creation of our new reality where everyone can obtain what they need and freely choose to live as they desire.

[Image: GoddessLove.jpg]

Suggested time for meditation is 15 minutes.

See more charts on the Source Page
@"Mystic Wanderer"  That's good information, Thank You.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
In case you forgot... BUMP!!
(08-21-2017, 05:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In case you forgot... BUMP!!
Didn't forget,,, No, grab a bottle of Whiskey and sat out side in the shade of our tree and drank and meditated.
Got a pretty go buzz.  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Not quite sure how this was supposed to work.

Quote:3. Visualize a pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, then going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System, through the eclipsed Sun and the Moon and then through your body to the center of the Earth. Visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth, then up through your body and upwards into the sky towards all beings of Light in our Solar System and our galaxy. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, the Light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of Light active for a few minutes.

The "central sun" of our galaxy is actually a supermassive black hole. Black holes are black because light cannot escape them.

Hence, no "pillar of light".

Oh - and the eclipse occurred in Leo, not Sagittarius, so the center of the galaxy was somewhere else altogether. A "pillar of light", even if it could have broken free of the galactic center, could not have lined up with the sun, moon, and Earth.

Sorry. The phrases "light workers" and especially "light warriors" give me some powerful heartburn. Makes me cranky, kinda like colic.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-22-2017, 06:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Sorry. The phrases "light workers" and especially "light warriors" give me some powerful heartburn. Makes me cranky, kinda like colic.

Is it a radio frequency problem you have...? or information from the UV rays? You do know they're both the same in some quarters.
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-22-2017, 08:16 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 06:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Sorry. The phrases "light workers" and especially "light warriors" give me some powerful heartburn. Makes me cranky, kinda like colic.

Is it a radio frequency problem you have...? or information from the UV rays? You do know they're both the same in some quarters.
smallcrackingup

Yup! I seem to recall some alleged "Light Warriors" That got their asses handed to them in the long run. Looking back at it, though, I think "Light Warriors" meant "light weight rather than luminary light, because in the end, they proved to be paper tigers as "warriors" go.

Then again, all the UV rays beaming alien radio transmissions directly into my brain through my eyes may have fried some circuitry, causing me to only THINK they got their asses handed to them...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-22-2017, 06:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Not quite sure how this was supposed to work.

Quote:3. Visualize a pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, then going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System, through the eclipsed Sun and the Moon and then through your body to the center of the Earth. Visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth, then up through your body and upwards into the sky towards all beings of Light in our Solar System and our galaxy. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, the Light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of Light active for a few minutes.

The "central sun" of our galaxy is actually a supermassive black hole. Black holes are black because light cannot escape them.

Hence, no "pillar of light".

Oh - and the eclipse occurred in Leo, not Sagittarius, so the center of the galaxy was somewhere else altogether. A "pillar of light", even if it could have broken free of the galactic center, could not have lined up with the sun, moon, and Earth.

Sorry. The phrases "light workers" and especially "light warriors" give me some powerful heartburn. Makes me cranky, kinda like colic.

You guys can laugh and make fun all you want, but there is science to prove this works. Maybe I'm just an older soul that is more open to this, and the subject is new to you.  Whatever... it is worth the time to learn how it works, so you (all) can use it in your daily lives.

The Sacred Science of Manifesting
(08-23-2017, 04:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You guys can laugh and make fun all you want, but there is science to prove this works. Maybe I'm just an older soul that is more open to this, and the subject is new to you.  Whatever... it is worth the time to learn how it works, so you (all) can use it in your daily lives.

The Sacred Science of Manifesting

Now now dear daughter - we're not making fun. I was simply pointing out the impossibility of what was claimed in the article.

The other thing, about "light workers" and "light warriors" actually IS true - the very phrases annoy me to no end... but the asides about "light workers", radio receivers, and UV rays actually has a long and hilarious story behind it. The short version, leaving out a whole lot of parts, is that BIAD and I, in company with a couple others, came under assault by some "light warriors" and "light workers" a few years back. There really wasn't much "light" about them - they were nothing more than standard-issue True Believers who did and believed what they were told to do and believe by their leadership.

Yeah, the whole ordeal left me a bit cranky, and with an untoward disposition towards "light warriors", and left a certain Wayne Herschel with a metaphorical black eye. I don't believe he'd welcome a rumble with us again.

P.S. - whatever that advertisement is talking about, it's not "science". Simply mentioning "quantum physicists" does not make it science any more than mentioning basketball players makes me a sports star. That is a logical fallacy formally known as "appeal to authority". Sure, they mention "quantum physicists", but the bit in there that claims to explain quantum physics is utterly and completely wrong, has nothing to do with quantum physics or, in a broader sense, science, either. It IS, however, a clever attempt to separate people from their money (a figure of around $97.00 was mentioned at the bottom), which oddly enough was the very catalyst that sparked the battle between BIAD, myself, and the "light warriors".

(08-23-2017, 04:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...You guys can laugh and make fun all you want, but there is science to prove this works...

I'm sorry, Mystic. My response in regards of 'Light Workers' was -as Ninurta pointed out,
connected to a past encounter of people labelling themselves as such.

With their YouTube slurs and accusations of a few people countering the hoax, it's not something
that goes away quickly!

There was certainly no ridicule towards you or the subject you posted, I wouldn't do that.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.