Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yellowstone Nation Park
Seems that the foreplay time is over, now its going for the big one  tinybighuh. But I dont think we shall enjoy it
I just read this new account of a 100 foot long Fissure opening up.
Very Dangerous.
Quote:Yellowstone Volcano latest: 100-FOOT fissure sparks URGENT park closure

A 100-foot fissure has opened up in the Grand Teton National Park – not far from the potentially catastrophic Yellowstone volcano.
Quote:The giant crack in the Wyoming–based national park has prompted officials to shut down areas from tourists in case of landslides.

WoodTV.com, a US-news site affiliated with NBC, reported: "A 100-foot long fissure has prompted the closing of part of Grand Teton National Park."

The Grand Teton National Park said in a statement: “The Hidden Falls and Inspiration Point areas are currently closed due to elevated potential for rockfall.
“The area was closed to protect human safety on July 10 after expanding cracks in a rock buttress were detected.
Doesn't sound normal to me, but I'm sure they'll say there's No Danger of Yellowstone Volcano Blowing.
Even with all the resent small earthquakes and the expanding Coalduran Dome, they'll tell us it's all normal.

But remember, they could tell us when the Volcano in Hawaii was going to Blow, could they?
Quote:It is currently unclear how the crack opened but it is likely due to normal seismic activity in the national park area.

Despite being around 100 kilometres from the Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton does sit over the Yellowstone supervolcano.
Due To NORMAL Activity!!!!  tinywhat
What you should keep in mind is this.

Quote:If it was seismic activity beneath Grand Teton which caused the fissure, it could be a sign that Yellowstone is reawakening.

If the Wyoming volcano were to erupt an estimated 87,000 people would be killed immediately and two-thirds of the USA would immediately be made uninhabitable.

The large spew of ash into the atmosphere would block out sunlight and directly affect life beneath it creating a “nuclear winter”.
Source
But, Move Along Sheeples, Nothing to see here, not to worry, we have it all under control!
From Our Underground Shelters.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Update, Update!
I think just maybe people need to pay attention to these events.
Quote:National park rocked by 81 earthquakes
This was all in just One Month!
The Head Lines!
Quote:Yellowstone volcano about to ERUPT? National park rocked by 81 earthquakes
Quote:The Yellowstone volcano has been showing huge amounts of signs of activity in the past few weeks, with a staggering 81 earthquakes shaking the national park. Most of the tremors have been relatively small, with the largest registering as a two on the Richter scale. But some experts warn that sometimes the size of earthquakes is irrelevant, but the quantity of them could be more of a forewarning.

I agree, it is not the size of the earthquakes but how often the quakes occur.

Quote:Portland State University Geology Professor Emeritus Scott Burns has said a spate of small tremors around a volcano usually signifies that magma and gasses beneath the surface are beginning to navigate their exit.

He said: “If you get swarms under a working volcano, the working hypothesis is that magma is moving up underneath there.”
However, others disagree about whether an earthquake swarm near a volcano could be a sign of things to come.

Jamie Farrell at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, believes this is just part of the natural cycle for Yellowstone volcano, saying: “Earthquake swarms are fairly common in Yellowstone.
Yes, Jamie, keep the Sheeple In The Dark, Keep Them Stupid, Don't Upset The Population, they might actually take measures to protect themselves and Survive,,,, the Elites would not be Happy about that!
Jamie Farrell, you keep doing the job the Elites are paying you to do.
Why? Because the NWO and the Elites would have so few of the Little people to be bothered with if Yellowstone erupted.
Quote:If the Wyoming volcano were to erupt an estimated 87,000 people would be killed immediately and two-thirds of the USA would immediately be made uninhabitable.

The large spew of ash into the atmosphere would block out sunlight and directly affect life beneath it creating a “nuclear winter”.
UPDATE

Yes, a Nuclear Winter and Not just for the United States and Canada, no, the whole world and we all know the Elites have already built and are still building their Shelters.
Do You Have A Shelter? Did your Government Build the Population a Shelter?
We have earthquakes in California and Nevada.
Did you know at the same time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:The Steamboat Geyser in Yellowstone National Park is approaching a record number of eruptions
 Source

They are playing the increase in activity as nothing knew or strange,,,,,,, do you trust them?  tinysure
Does anyone find it Odd or is this just a Coincidence?
Up-Date,,,,,
They may be right and I agree with these Geologist who are saying, Watch Yellowstone.

Quote:Supervolcano fears: 'Big One' is coming
Yes we've heard that before and Yes we know One Day Yellowstone Volcano is going to Blow,,,, but think about it, those earthquakes in Ca & Nv, should have been followed by a larger quake the Geologist are saying.
Quote:California’s uncanny “earthquake pause” is over. It should have already had several “big ones” by now. All that pressure has to go somewhere. Now geologists are nervously eyeing eight nearby volcanoes.
And why has Yellowstone supervolcano been acting so weird?

Here is one of the key sentences of the article.

Quote:[/url][url=https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/natural-wonders/464-earthquakes-in-one-week-hit-much-feared-yellowstone-supervolcano/news-story/d7950c465bffc785435f3b60934ff8c2]The geysers at Yellowstone National Park – which sits above the world’s biggest “supervolcano” – have been acting erratically.
Is there any link?

Is there a link?
We don't really know because they go on to say,,,,,,,if you choose to believe them.
Quote:Seismologists say there is simply no evidence to support this. And a surface quake in California won’t have any impact on Yellowstone, some 1,000 km away.

When it comes to the activity of the enormous magma chamber far beneath, though, little has changed. Instead, changes in a “crystal mush” within the Yellowstone chamber itself are believed to be distorting the hydrothermal channels feeding the park’s biggest attractions.

And, while Yellowstone supervolcano’s last eruption was an earth-shattering event, it’s not due to blow again for several hundreds of thousands of years.
How do they know it will be another several hundred years? tinywondering
Now, would they LIE? For how many years have government scientist Insisted that UFO's were not Real?  tinysure Why? Because they thought the idea of UFO's would cause the citizens to Panic and lose their faith in our government. So just maybe they are afraid we will all panic at the thought of Yellowstone blowing and killing thousands of people. 

There are in California:
Quote:Of the state’s eight volcanoes, seven have been found to sit above “active” magma chambers.
Do YOU live next to one? tinywhat
Quote:It’s found five volcanoes – Mount Shasta, Medicine Lake, Lassen, Long Valley and Salton Buttes – have erupted during the past 3000 years. Clear Lake Volcanic Field near San Francisco – while rated as potentially of very high risk – hasn’t blown for longer.
Source
I would think everyone should be prepared.
Ammo Up, Stock Up (food & water) and Stay Vigilant.
Quote:I would think everyone should be prepared.

Ammo Up, Stock Up (food & water) and Stay Vigilant.

Absolutely!  And I don't even live on the West Coast. It's just a good idea; I mean anything could happen: The grid could be hit with an EMP, knocking out power for who knows how long, or as we know, hurricane season is here.  Many reasons to stock up and be ready for a long emergency.

I was watching DutchSinse the other day.  He said he expects to see another quake hit CA in the next four days, which would be two days now.  I trust his predictions; he usually always hits it within just a day or two in the area he says will be hit.

As for that 7.1 that hit CA a few days ago, I swear my office chair shook at the same time that thing hit over there. I looked at the clock and it said 8:18 p.m., the same time as the quake.
I looked on the EQ map, but no quakes were reported here where I live, but the rings extending from the 7.1 on the map did cover all the way out to my state.  WOW! 

Here is his latest video:  

DAMN!
Quote:The world’s tallest active geyser won’t stop erupting, and scientists don’t know why

Really!!??
I think they know,,, The Sonofabitch is getting ready to Blow or Hopefully just letting off Excess Pressure. 
Quote:As NPR reports, Steamboat Geyser didn’t erupt at all in 2015, 2016, or 2017.
Park visitors weren’t treated to an eruption for three full years. 2018 was different, and 2019 has seen even more activity from the geyser.

But why? Researchers can only guess.

“It’s such a big geyser. And the bigger something is, the easier it is to study,” Michael Manga of the University of California, Berkeley, told NPR. “But it also captures people’s imagination. When it got active again there was lots of press and it reminded people that there are fundamental things about the Earth we don’t understand.”

Of course, you can’t mention Yellowstone’s geysers without also mentioning the suspected supervolcano resting beneath the park. Researchers believe that a massive volcano erupted in Yellowstone around 631,000 years ago.

Scientists believe it will eventually erupt again, though estimates of when that might occur often conflict.

Eruption

Scientist BELIEVE,, tinysure Yellowstone will Erupt again,,, Hell Yes it is going to Blow Again! smallveryupset
(12-26-2019, 05:22 PM)guohua Wrote: DAMN!
Quote:The world’s tallest active geyser won’t stop erupting, and scientists don’t know why

Really!!??
I think they know,,, The Sonofabitch is getting ready to Blow or Hopefully just letting off Excess Pressure. 
Quote:As NPR reports, Steamboat Geyser didn’t erupt at all in 2015, 2016, or 2017.
Park visitors weren’t treated to an eruption for three full years. 2018 was different, and 2019 has seen even more activity from the geyser.

But why? Researchers can only guess.

“It’s such a big geyser. And the bigger something is, the easier it is to study,” Michael Manga of the University of California, Berkeley, told NPR. “But it also captures people’s imagination. When it got active again there was lots of press and it reminded people that there are fundamental things about the Earth we don’t understand.”

Of course, you can’t mention Yellowstone’s geysers without also mentioning the suspected supervolcano resting beneath the park. Researchers believe that a massive volcano erupted in Yellowstone around 631,000 years ago.

Scientists believe it will eventually erupt again, though estimates of when that might occur often conflict.

Eruption

Scientist BELIEVE,, tinysure Yellowstone will Erupt again,,, Hell Yes it is going to Blow Again! smallveryupset

Gees!  Threats of Yellowstone erupting, lots of earthquake activity in Alaska, Christians being killed and persecuted... All these things have been predicted to come to pass in the "end of days" in the KJB. 
The good news is, the Christian bible also says there will be a "new heaven and new Earth".  I think the good people will be transported to the new Earth (in the blink of an eye), which exists in a higher dimension, and the bad people will be left here to deal with what's to come.

I need to go meditate.   tinyshocked