Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
6 'Impossible' Fossils
OK, you can ignore these fossils or comment.
Choose one or all to comment on.
But there is some strange things about our past that they don't want us to know and it has a lot to do with Religion, Power and the fact they'd have to rewrite our history.

Do YOU believe?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Do you need more proof our Ancestors were modern and were here long before they wanted you to believe?
These Whole coming out of Africa Thing,,,, I Have My Doubts!
(06-11-2017, 03:07 PM)guohua Wrote: OK, you can ignore these fossils or comment.
But there is some strange things about our past that they don't want us to know and it has a lot to do with Religion, Power and the fact they'd have to rewrite our history.

Do YOU believe?

Leave it up to a Scientist to say we can't deny science facts, then when something comes up like this with "facts" to say differently, they try to cover it up. 
Yes, I believe humans are much, much older than the world is being told; science proves it is!   tinylaughing
(06-11-2017, 03:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 03:07 PM)guohua Wrote: OK, you can ignore these fossils or comment.

Do YOU believe?

Leave it up to a Scientist to say we can't deny science facts, then when something comes up like this with "facts" to say differently, they try to cover it up. 
Yes, I believe humans are much, much older than the world is being told; science proves it is!   tinylaughing
I agree and yes, Science is proving it all the time, they just don't want the general public to know.