Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food for thought
Some Food For Thought
FOUR Simple questions  from an attorney

Here's what I would like to know.
If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?
Should they all be null and void?

Here are 4 simple questions from a reputable attorney.
This really should get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.
For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the
Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted
herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions
1.  Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time  ?
2. The 'birth certificate' that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father.
No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's
birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?
Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28ht...i/Kenya%29

3.  On the 'Birth Certificate' released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
(CHECK IT  BELOW)

http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-child...fault.aspx

Why hasn't this been  discussed in the  major  media?
4.  Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's 'birth certificate' says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!). Now we need a
non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and
1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old.
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Very truly yours,
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower  Parkway
Livingston,  NJ  07039

Quote: "A pen in the hand  of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the  hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."
And I don't for a  minute think he acted alone. Powerful men wanted him there, why?
True every last word, all those questions and answers are valid.
Obama Lied.
What powerful men wanted him there, Soros for one and others just like him, the ones who became Ultra Rich (The Silicon valley Crowd, Big Bankers, Pharmaceutical Companies) as America became a 3rd. world Slum.
Obama was a Plant, to Destroy our Middle Class.

I and other pointed all that out while fighting to convince the Believers and Worshippers at ATS, but they called us Birthers and Racist and other names.
There is nothing worse that people who feel guilt for being White and feeling they owe somebody some form of retribution for crimes of their forefathers.

When if you do a case study of Slave Owners in the South, You'll find that Black People Owned Slaves and normally had Larger Plantations and treated their Slaves Worse, whereas White people actually paid their slaves and allowed them to buy their Freedom.
The Black Slave owners Did Not and Often beat their Slave, whereas again the White Slave owners actually had their Slaves Living and eating with them.

Who Owes Who?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it  
is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens
to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Absolutely!  And all those fines that were collected from the poor because they couldn't afford the premiums on Obama Care (ACA) should be paid back to them.

I've read many articles from people that should know what they're talking about who said Obama was "groomed" to be President ever since his early childhood. He was, and still is, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and he was a major pawn on the global chess board to getting things in place for their take over of the U.S.

He got part of it done when he placed several people from the Muslim Brotherhood into government positions. He also passed a lot of bills that made it harder for the police to do their job, and the list goes on and on how he took the power away from the people and gave it to himself and the people in power. He also had to brainwash the public into believing that allowing the Muslim refugees in here was okay. Well, he got half the country behind him, but the other half was a little too smart for his tactics!  Fortunately, he didn't succeed before his time ran out. 

Hillary was supposed to step in and continue the plan, but thank all that is holy, she lost!
That's why the Globalists got so mad!  Now they're causing all kinds of mayhem to try and get rid of Trump so they can continue their "take over" agenda using media propaganda, paid rioters, ousting Trump's best administration team members so he can't get the bills passed that we need, etc. 

At this point, Trump has already been compromised by the left, and some neocons in the Republican party,  but I don't see him allowing the U.S. to be handed over to the Muslim Brotherhood, at least.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not a Republican, nor am I a Democrat.  I just always vote for who I think is the best candidate, either way. In this case, there was no way I was voting for Killary, so there was only one other option.  I wasn't voting for Trump as much as I was voting against Killary.

Trump won; he is our President now, and I'll back him as long as I believe in what he is doing, rather than fighting him every step of the way, just because my feelings got hurt because my candidate lost.

I'll stop here because I'm getting into a rant.

Good thread!  The OP should open some eyes!  minusculeclap
For her who must be obeyed:  minusculethumbsup

Some Food For Thought:

FOUR Simple questions  from an attorney.     

Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never
eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?   

Here are 4 simple questions from a reputable attorney. This really  should get your "gray matter" to churning,
even if you are an Obama fan.

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from  Fox.
All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good
history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out. 

4 Simple Questions 

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he
is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time  ?

2. The 'birth certificate' that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack
Hussein Obama as his father. 
No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's
father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". 

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years
after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that
did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
(CHECK IT) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28ht...i/Kenya%29

3. On the 'Birth Certificate' released by the White House, the listed  place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity &
Gynecological Hospital". 
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and
"Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. 

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals
merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet
been applied to it until 1978? 

(CHECK IT)  http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-child...fault.aspx 
Why hasn't this been  discussed in the  major  media? 

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II.
I'm not a math genius so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's 'birth certificate' says his father was 25
years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936
- if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!).

Now we need a non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II
was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars?
Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. 
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ? 

Very truly yours, 
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB 
Attorney at Law 
354 Eisenhower  Parkway 
Livingston,  NJ  07039 

"A pen in the hand  of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the  hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens." 
And I don't for a  minute think he acted alone. Powerful men wanted him there, why?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Meh.... kept telling ya boys an girls ..... the bastards a fucking imposter ..... even with it become more common knowledge ..... not a damn thing will be done ..... same as fucking criminal .... treason bitch killary ... not a damn thing will be done .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-02-2017, 05:26 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh.... kept telling ya boys an girls ..... the bastards a fucking imposter ..... even with it become more common knowledge ..... not a damn thing will be done ..... same as fucking criminal .... treason bitch killary ... not a damn thing will be done .....

@"Daitengu"  Why Don't You Tell us what YOU Really Think and Feel!  smallrofl
(05-02-2017, 05:26 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh.... kept telling ya boys an girls ..... the bastards a fucking imposter ..... even with it become more common knowledge ..... not a damn thing will be done ..... same as fucking criminal .... treason bitch killary ... not a damn thing will be done .....

I'm with you, Dait. The research I've seen leads you into a world of secret
payments, non-existent addresses and fictional documents.
Never mind his university years!
(05-02-2017, 07:10 AM)727Sky Wrote: Some Food For Thought
FOUR Simple questions  from an attorney

Here's what I would like to know.
If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Here are 4 simple questions from a reputable attorney.
This really should get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.
For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the
Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted
herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions
1.  Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time  ?
2. The 'birth certificate' that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father.
No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's
birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?
Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28ht...i/Kenya%29

3.  On the 'Birth Certificate' released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
(CHECK IT  BELOW)

http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-child...fault.aspx

Why hasn't this been  discussed in the  major  media?
4.  Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's 'birth certificate' says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!). Now we need a
non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and
1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old.

Very truly yours,
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower  Parkway
Livingston,  NJ  07039

Quote: "A pen in the hand  of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the  hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."
And I don't for a  minute think he acted alone. Powerful men wanted him there, why?

Remind me not to hire this fellow as my attorney :-)

#1 -- Here is President Obama's "Birth Certificate":

[Image: 8iepsBP.jpg]

Where do you see the words "African American" on that? "African" as the father's race? Well, they put whatever the guy (or woman) said, and yes, in 1961, some people did consider "African" to be a race (see, for example, I Speak of Freedom (1961) )

#2 -- It was known as Kenya for forty years prior to 1961:

1956 British map of "Kenya"
1926 British map of "Kenya"
How Kenya was given its name

#3 -- I have no idea, but given that the other three are nonsense, I would guess this is, too

#4 -- This has nothing to do with the birth certificate. Obama was clearly talking about the guy who raised him, his maternal grandfather. Whether he misspoke or lied is irrelevant to discussion about his birth certificate.

The real question his birth certificate raises is who the heck would name their daughter "Stanley", lol.

Oh, and hello all :-)
@"adjensen" 
Yup, they screwed up, thinking that people would be Stupid Enough to believe because her husband was from Africa they'd use the Term Africa.
Sorry, but in the 1960's there was a little federal law stating on all races would be shown on official doc.
Quote:VITAL STATISTICS OF THE UNITED STATES 1961, says on page 231 under the section "Race and color" the following:

"Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."
 "The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexican or Puerto Rican. With one exception, a reported mixture of Negro with any other race is included in the Negro group; other mixed parentage is classified according to the race of the nonwhite parent and mixtures of nonwhite races to the race of the father. The exception refers to a mixture of Hawaiian and any other race, which is classified as Part-Hawaiian. In most tables a less detailed classification of "white" and "nonwhite" is used."
Source

Link
When would have Kenya been officially recognized as the Country of Kenya by the United States? Not as a Colony of Great Britain!
Quote:The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in 1964.
Source
minusculebeercheers

I forgot to add, the race of the Mother would not had been listed as Caucasian, but White, in 1961.

Quote:Much has changed since the 1960s, as racial and ethnic classifications become more realistic on paper. Within the early 1960s, race information on birth certificates was open-ended, meaning that there were no races to choose from. Respondents entered whatever race category he felt the infant fit into. Things changed in the late 60s. In 1977 the Office of Management and Budget established four racial categories for the U.S. Census, changing birth certification categories, also.

WHITE
White, or caucasian is one of the four racial classification options in 1977. Within the 1960s a baby would only be classified as white if he had both parents that were white. The term, caucanoid, was also used, yet infrequently.

BLACK
Black is the racial classification that was used in the 1960s for most races of color. Other terms for black that were also used were negroid or negro.

Source
When dealing with the internet, many of us may believe in one website and dismiss another
because the favoured one suits our narrative.

Snopes says the Obama birth certificate conspiracy is fake and yet, his Obama's own brother
reckons Barack was born in Kenya! He even produced a birth certificate of his own to prove it!

So who's lying...? ex-President Obama, Malik Obama -his brother or The Sun newspaper with
it's strange headline?
SOURCE:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1744]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1745]
Malik Obama.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A newly released video digging down into O's birth certificate using a different computer program than we've seen offers more proof it's a FAKE. 

What do you think? 

I think the truth is right there staring us in the face.  He was always a fraud!

(04-16-2018, 03:24 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: A newly released video digging down into O's birth certificate using a different computer program than we've seen offers more proof it's a FAKE. 

What do you think? 

I think the truth is right there staring us in the face.  He was always a fraud!

I am always very very careful when using old programs with new programs because its very hard to know how they interface and the results that are given. So I think that this result can not be taken at face value.
Quote:'...But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert,
who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.
He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software
-not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain
those kind of clippings -and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate
characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software
at work –and nothing more.

“When you open it in Illustrator it looks like layers, but it doesn’t look like someone built it from scratch.
If someone made a fake it wouldn’t look like this,” he said.“Some scanning software is trying to separate
the background and the text and splitting element into layers and parts of layers.”

Tremblay also said that during the scanning process, instances where the software was unable to separate
text fully from background led to the creation of a separate layer within the document.
This could be places where a signature runs over the line of background, or typed characters touch the
internal border of the document.

“I know that you can scan a document from a scanner most of the time it will appear as one piece,
but that doesn’t mean that there’s no software that’s doing this kind of stuff,” he said, adding that it’s
really quite common.
“I’d be more afraid it’d be fake if it was one in piece. It would be harder to check if it’s a good one if it’s
a fake,” Tremblay said...'
SOURCE:

To some, below may seem boring and not relevant, but it's important when understanding why Mr. Tremblay
is incorrect only because he's using the 'layer' reason as a point to prove that the document is genuine.

It's not bona fide in the manner that at some point during the journey of the Obama document, it was printed
out from either a scanner/printer or loaded onto a computer and then printed out via a printer.
It's not original of course, but the produced image was a physical thing more than once.

I worked with Adobe Photoshop -in all it's different versions, for over fourteen years and used scanners that
ranged from a few dollars up to a few thousand. My main scanner was the size of a car and worth a million
dollars at the time.

With every scanner and software, I have never found a scanned image with layers. An image is scanned for
one reason only, to obtain the image for archiving, use or maniplulation to use later.
Whether the image is used in the newspaper/magazine industry or official registration with legality reasons,
the image is desired to be one unit so no tampering can occur without obvious evidence.

It's a non-physical 'photograph' -if you will. Even a legal text document is still just a 'non-real' image.
A colour-scanner usually scans in three modes. RGB (red, green, blue), Grayscale (shades of black) and
lineart (a single black line that's commonly used for basic drawings or techincal illustrations).

A scanner scans whatever it has been given. If the object remains stationary and flat on the glass scanning
plate, there's no blurring unless the object is already blurred, moved at the time of scanning or positioned
poorly (a non-flat object).

If a particular software does have the automated ability to pluck out parts of a document and separate them
from the main object, the same software wouldn't produce 'halos' or white background behind the part it
deems 'separate'. That effect could only be produced by printing a copy of a scanned image and printing
it poorly.

The Obama document is supposedly a blank legal document produced for the use of birth registration
in Hawaii. This particular certificate became Barack Obama's birth certificate in 1961 and the text was
produced on a typewriter. It comprises of black ink pressed onto a green and white herringbone design.

But assuming this is correct, it has one thing that makes it different from anything seen on the internet.
It's a real object. This doesn't mean the document is genuine, it just means it exists in our reality.

To explain the white 'halo' background around the text on Obama's birth certificate, the reason is that the
colour of background -the official green 'herringbone' decoration -done to make fakery difficult (just look
at the complexity on a currency note), hasn't been added to the colour of the black text.

That might sound odd, 'black text' having colour added. But in reality, it's not black!
The black colour on a computer is just the accumulation of the extreme areas in the gamut of the three colours
Red, Green and Blue. A gamut is the total shades of colours available in imagery software.

Just like the idea of a grayscale or monochrome image. It might look grey to the viewer, but it's just thousands
of shades of black used to colour' the image. If a colour image is converted to greyscale, then the software
changes the shades of colour to comparable shades of black.

When using a computer, we've become accustomed to seeing the the colour of something as real colour and
usually, it doesn't matter. It doesn't, unless you're going to bring that image out into the physical world and that's
when care needs to be taken.

Desktop printers use Red, Green and Blue inks (usually) and unless the green is added to an item of text,
there's always a chance that a poor-quality printer could -although I doubt it with modern-day printers, could
produce a copy where a shift takes place and the lack of ink (the white) is seen where the black should be.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3592]

The easiest way to explain this in commercial printing, is to start with what is commonly used commercially.
The colours used are 'Cyan (blue), Magenta (red), Yellow and Key' (black). CMYK.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3593]

If a background colour (let's say it's green) is added to anything that is above that background -like text, if there's
a shift of the printing plates or poor alignment of the registration lines (the crosshairs sometimes seen on the side
of a newspaper), the blue and yellow printing plates that make the colour green -the background, will still do their
task and so a white background would not be allowed to be seen.

The white 'flecks' of the herringbone design that are in that background would not be relevent and so, the colour
white would not be needed to be added due to the material it's printed on is white.

But the 'Long Form Document' of Obama seems to have been scanned from the official birth registration book
and loaded onto a computer. Then printed off from the computer -via an old or RGB-cartridge, misaligned printer.
This 'damaged' version was then used for display as the long form document.
But this isn't the trail of evidence given!

What I'm saying is:
The original cannot have had the white behind the typewriter ink because of the official green/white herringbone
design. It's a lack of green colour being added to the black text before printing.
So it was scanned, has been printed out and then re-scanned.

So where did the white halo glow around the text letters come from?
The original was poorly scanned and the scanner failed to capture a precise, sharp image of the birth registrary
page. This caused the a lack of crisp difference between the herringbone effect and the black text.

Even data compression wouldn't cause this as the certificate isn't a complex image and even if lossless algorithms
were in play, the halo effect couldn't be debated as information-saving due to the importance of one colour stopping
and another starting at the text edges.
And it isn't 'print-bleed'! Remember this document is supposed to be a scan of the original.

It also implies that there wasn't really a concern for accuracy to produce the evidence of a President's birth place!

Some of the letters are identical and I'd doubt that a single typewriter key could strike the inked-ribbon twice
and produce a duplicate print on the even surface of a sheet of a paper. But even if remotely possible, it becomes
more absurd when taken into consideration that:

When a scanner is used (capturing reflected light).
An information-saving software (of which there are many) to hold the copy of the scanned image is used.
The accuracy of a copy-of-a-copy holding-area on the internet and the effects to the information being made available
for download.

...And it's supposed to be accepted that a single letter can be still be exactly the same as the original?!

Don't use the excuse of scanner/computer software having the ability to seperate text from it's background, Mr. Tremblay.
If this was true, parts of the document's lines that comprise the boxes would be a layer or two also.
It's a botch-job from start to finish.

Watch this video beginning at the 26:29 mark.  Katie goes over some interesting information about Trump posting about Obama's birth certificate being fake, and I'll also post a video below showing the plane crash that killed the woman who certified the "fake" birth certificate.  All this will come out soon. Q is seeding the public's consciousness now. 
GET READY FOR THE SHIT TO HIT THE FAN!   tinybiggrin 

Here is a link to Katie's trello board, if you want to follow any links she discusses:

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=v...I2OTE0Nzky

You better watch this before YT removes it, now that it's going to become more public regarding the birth certificate scandal. 

Some people said it shows in this video that she was alive. So, what happened to kill her?  It was no accident, that's for sure!
Here's a video that just came out today. It offers more evidence that Obummer isn't who we were led to believe he is.  Of course, we all know that here, but some believers may take a little more convincing than others.  

This video shares NEW information that we haven't heard yet, not even on this thread.

This is part one. I suppose it goes on into part two at the end.

This is directly connected with Mystic's video posting above.
........................................................................................

Quote:Obama’s Alias of “Harry Bounel” Found in 1940 Census.

Harry Bounel was Alive and Kicking in 1940!
Living in The Bronx and Working at a Fruit Stand.
Age 50 –Born in 1890 –Immigrated from Russia

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3921]

'The information on the census reads that Harry was white, male, age 50, from Russia, and that he
lived with the Julius family.  It appears he worked as a helper at a fruit store. 

This may have been with his next door neighbor, Sam  Cohen, who was a fruit dealer.
 It seems to say that Harry was married, but the M is slightly crossed out, so either he was married
and his wife hadn’t immigrated yet, or they were not living together.
A further search for another Bounel in The Bronx may turn up the wife and family.

New York The Bronx, New York City Ward 7A- D
1940 Census
April 16, 1940

The street they lived on was Elsmere Place or it might be Daly Avenue.
Harry only completed 3rd grade. He was naturalized.

311 R 36  No  Julius  Louis   Head  M W 61  MNo 4 4 Austria  Same Place Vent Operator Clothes Factory  PW
Blanch wife  F W 42 M No 2 Austria Same Place
David son  M W 15 S Yes H2 New York Same Place
Bounel Harry Lodger M W 50 M No 3 Russia Same Place xoxo  Yes 48 Helper Fruit Store  PW  988 61 1 49 600 No

312 R Cohen Sam  Head M W 36 M no 8  Russia  Fruit Dealer
Sarrah   Wife F  W 36 M no 8 New York
Sidney  Son M W 12 S yes 7  New York

313  R Siegel Joseph  Head  M w 43? M No 4 Russia

Harry’s name was originally found by Al the Debt Collector, The Obama Hustle, in a specialized database.
The name was connected to none other than Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. This also connects to a Social Security card
that the conman Obama has been using that another investigator found belonged to someone born in 1890. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3922]

This information ties to the Connecticut Social Security card that Obama uses.
In August, 2011, all information about Harrison J. Bounel was being scrubbed from databases.
The 1940 census was not available at that time.

At Free Republic in a discussion entitled, “Is this Harrison Bounel name Related or Connected to the Michele Robinson
Family Tree?” someone found a ” Harry S. or Harry L. Bounel who lived in Connecticut and lived with a family named
Robinson per 1910 census records in the National Archives.
He was a mulatto born in 1860. 

Michelle Obama’s maiden name was Robinson.” This is probably not the same person as the man found in the Bronx.
The Harry found in Connecticut was born in 1860 and not 1890.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3923]

This is the family  referred to above with whom Harry L. Bounel was living with in 1910.
Harry is shown as a roomer, Mulatto, born in Connecticut as were his parents. He was a blacksmith. 
He was age 50,  therefore born in 1860. The image may not be clear when enlarged.

ROBINSON, WILLIAM A   (1910 U.S. Census)
CONNECTICUT , NEW HAVEN, 9-WD NEW HAVEN
Series: T624 Roll: 140 Page: 28

Additionally, when Al was searching Harrison J. Bounel, the man kept showing up as living with the Obama’s and
using the same Social Security number as Barack Obama.

He also showed up as a relative of Michelle Obama.
Michelle Obama was  in another database as being married to Bounel in 2011...'
SOURCE: