Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No wonder Trump is keeping his own security ?
WOW, What A Failure in Security, This sure does look like a Set-Up. 
I still say LBJ was the Master-Mind Behind this Murder, My Husband Agrees.

There was a supposed Dead-bed Confession made by LBJ to his Mistress.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, I agree.  His security needs to watch the U.S. security VERY closely! 

What a friggin' shame!   tinyok
(12-24-2016, 12:58 PM)727Sky Wrote:
I do believe that the original article from Snopes.com is a Hoax.
The reason is simple Link  and this site I'm about to post a link to has always been Right or Very Close: Link
When the Hernando's Hideaway website was still up, I took a look into JFK assassination,
looking at Oswald's early life and the satellites around him.

The more I dug into it, the more it became apparent that there are many circles of wealth
and power that sometimes have the same goal or at times, oppose each other to further
their agendas.

It ranged from General Electric right up to whole nations of 'The Old World' that still looked
at the United States as a colony believing it had independence!

But one thing stood out all the way through the confusing maze.
When called upon, all the structures that involve the governing of the country, the promoting
of individuals through the political systems and even the security of the Commanding Chief...
could be ordered to change their protocols in such a subtle manner that very few knew what
was really going on.

But it could have been an unusual amount of coincidences!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
For as long as Barry Bush was supposedly Dead and Then Reappearing, the only way to be kept hidden from todays CCTV Camera's, Satellites and just plain Nosy people would be living a  WITSEC (The United States Federal Witness Protection Program) life style, face change, name change, SS# changed, no contacts with Friends or Family or anyone that may be able to identify you by your mannerisms and of- course the person could never return to his or her home town or State or anywhere they may have lived or visited and people would notice them.
(12-23-2016, 06:56 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Another video to help everyone understand just how important your video is. @"BIAD"  you might be interested in these videos.

Now you want to know who had RFK killed.
(12-24-2016, 11:51 PM)guohua Wrote: For as long as Barry Bush was supposedly Dead and Then Reappearing, the only way to be kept hidden from todays CCTV Camera's, Satellites and just plain Nosy people would be living a  WITSEC (The United States Federal Witness Protection Program) life style, face change, name change, SS# changed, no contacts with Friends or Family or anyone that may be able to identify you by your mannerisms and of- course the person could never return to his or her home town or State or anywhere they may have lived or visited and people would notice them.

Sounds like our present POTUS, No? Hidden right before our very eyes.
Despite all the complaining from the Left and MSM (the same thing really), Trump is keeping his long time body guard with him.
And I do not blame him one bit.

In fact, Trump plans to make Schiller a personal White House aide who would act as a “full-time physical gatekeeper,”and will keep that security team on."

So yeah, the JFK tragedy is a prime example of the "why" Trump should keep his personal security with him, especially now.
They have been with him and are trusted.

Besides, if he is paying for it (as he has been) what difference does it make how much security he has surrounding him???
The more the merrier IMO.

Except, I can see issues where the Secret Service is concerned.
Their usual protocols and such.
But I'm sure they can deal with it and all play nice together.

I personally feel like Trump's life is in more danger than Obama's being as Trump defied all odds and beat out the Establishment.
Obama was part of the "Team" so to speak, so he was not a threat to them.
Trump however, is.

Hence the need for 'outside' security IMO. (if you catch my meaning)
Do not need the Secret Service to have a lapse in judgement if given orders to 'take a break'.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(12-25-2016, 07:56 AM)senona Wrote: ...I personally feel like Trump's life is in more danger than Obama's being as
Trump defied all odds and beat out the Establishment...

I agree, Trump is an outsider. If you have someone who believes he's top-dog and
then discovers his seat is required only for social decoration, then there's always the
chance he won't go along with the program.

I believe certain areas of the Secret Service and other security agencies are 'used'
to assist in preparing a 'Rogue President' to be put in a place of peril.

Later, if the pieces of a tragedy are put together, I'd suggest that the investigation
would be unable to actually pin down one particular person or group of persons
responsible within the accepted system.

It's a bit like the Apollo 11 mission, if all the people at Ground Control weren't told
the overall reason for what they were doing -and in fact, told something entirely
different, then the only two people that could truly say we landed on the moon
were Armstrong and Aldrin!
Although, I'd have to say Collins would know too!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I know it's a TV show and all, but if anybody here is watching Designated Survivor you will see the parallels with this. At the end of the day all it takes is one motivated person to convince one person with power or money to go along with a plan to topple a government. I think the secret service has changed much since these days, I truly believe Trump will remain safe under their watch. But I can't fault the man one bit for feeling a bit weary.