Rogue-Nation3
Polyamorous man in love with TWO women plans three-way wedding to make love official - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Polyamorous man in love with TWO women plans three-way wedding to make love official (/thread-985.html)

Polyamorous man in love with TWO women plans three-way wedding to make love official - 1984hasarrived - 10-13-2016

This is not just a salacious story - yes it is from the Mirror, which is a rag of a newspaper.

However, the ideas and content of the story go beyond titillation, imho.

It is normalising this kind of behaviour by having it spoken about - look at gay relationships now, people barely bat an eyelid unless they have been living under a rock, or some backward area. Why this is so, I have no idea but we are becoming used to this kind of thing - I first heard of polyamory quite a few years ago, and it is starting to rear its head again more often now. Also all the talk of transgender which is all over the news at times - it has faded a bit recently.

Thoughts?

Oh, and on a lighter note - maybe a better choice of words could have been made in the last line I quoted of the story.

"She's just blown my socks off."

Quote:DeAnna Rivas, 27 had to plead with her husband Manny, 28, before he would allow 20-year-old Melissa James to join their household.

Now she is part of the family - looking after the couple's children as well as fulfilling their sexual desires.

[Image: eb059c7215a8467c4067bc48e50b1b93ff20833f.jpg]

The trio share a king-size bed and all three plan to 'marry' each other in the future - although the marriage would not be legal in their home state of Florida, USA.
Now Melissa - known as MJ - takes care of the couples' children, Vaneza, seven, and Gabriel, four, while DeAnna and Manny work - and the parents insist MJ is as much of a mum to the youngsters as they are.

DeAnna, a shop assistant, said: "Before we found MJ I was so miserable, I felt like there was a hole in my life that only another woman could fill.
"When I first told Manny he said it felt like a betrayal and he was really offended that I wanted to be with someone else.
"It took me four years to convince him but now we have MJ in our lives and the children love having two mums - we couldn't be happier."

DeAnna and Manny met ten years ago and went on to have a daughter, Vaneza, now seven.
They married a year after her birth and went on to have a son, Gabriel, now four.

After Vaneza's birth, DeAnna began to suffer from depression, which sadly worsened after the birth of Gabriel.
DeAnna, a sales assistant, says: "I wasn't able to talk to anyone about how I was feeling, about being a new mother.
"When I told Manny that I was having problems he understood that I was sad but he didn't understand how to fix it.
"I just felt like a woman would be the only person who would understand where it was coming from.
"We thought at that time that might be another mum but as soon as Melissa came and met our children she fell in love and she became instant mummy."

[Image: 7375263f0eeb83b8427ffb2e48e5bb6c11253318.jpg]
Initially Manny felt betrayed by his wife's insistence to open the marriage, but agreed to try polyamory in an attempt to please DeAnna.
Manny, a boat salesman, said: "I personally didn't feel like we needed anything else but DeAnna did.

"Lots of things went through my mind that could have ended badly but DeAnna wasn't getting any happier - it was a last resort really."
The husband and wife initially experimented with another woman - who introduced them to her girlfriend - MJ.

Their first romance was fleeting, but the couple were instantly bowled over by MJ's youthful good looks and bubbly personality and the three developed feelings for each other.

DeAnna says: "I thought she was so hot and I was attracted to her blonde hair and youthful looks.

"She's just blown my socks off."

BLT

RE: Polyamorous man in love with TWO women plans three-way wedding to make love official - senona - 10-13-2016

That is interesting.....especially for it to be the wife pushing the issue.

And yes, I can see where the husband was hesitant, for multiple reasons.

Sure enough, it did state that jealousy flares up from time to time when one feels 'left out'.
But if they can keep a handle on it, and not let it get out of control, more power to them.

Just hope for the kids sake, if something were to happen where one of the women couldn't handle the jealousy, it doesn't affect the children after they've gotten used to the living situation of having 2 moms.

RE: Polyamorous man in love with TWO women plans three-way wedding to make love official - Sol - 10-13-2016

This is the type of thing that, unfortunately, I can't understand. Perhaps I remained trapped within the old school's way of seeing things.

Then again, I've never met old menages a trois...just young ones, or an old perv with a few young ones. Dunno.

I clearly can't see how this can work long term. But again, maybe it's just me.

The wife having bisexual fantasies is one thing. Making it a threesome, married and becoming two moms and a dad for the kids..?

Yeah..it blows my socks off too LOL ... but not in a good way.

tinysurprised

RE: Polyamorous man in love with TWO women plans three-way wedding to make love official - Daitengu - 10-13-2016

Meh .... its his funeral .... if he stupid enough to marry two women thats his problem .....

RE: Polyamorous man in love with TWO women plans three-way wedding to make love official - guohua - 10-13-2016

Now that he has two women to nag at him,,,,,[Image: multitask+5.jpg] yes all the fun stuff will come an end!

RE: Polyamorous man in love with TWO women plans three-way wedding to make love official - Jude - 10-13-2016

Who we love, how we live and who we share our lives with in our own house is quite simply none of anyone's business...especially Govt.

At one time I was in such a relationship and it was a very happy one. I won't go into details of how it ended but I can say that 20 yrs later we are still very close.

What's the big deal anyway? If it is against your religion so be it. What about those religions that approve of it? Who's to say which is right? Clearly the Govt. stance stems from religion of which it has no right as they are then pushing that religion on a Nation.

We all want one thing...to be happy. If that pursuit harms no one else then I say go for it.

Jude